Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

*checks your location* *makes sense*

Is this your main or first time getting a CSGO account ?

Yeah, my friend got me into it. He is ge.\

Why does my location make sense

Yeah, my friend got me into it. He is ge.

If you play with him and win some you will rank up quickly. And I'm so close to GE only two more rank ups.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

If you play with him and win some you will rank up quickly. And I'm so close to GE only two more rank ups.

i dont play ranked with, only casual. He said i should grind myself through placements.

i dont play ranked with, only casual. He said i should grind myself through placements.

At least get a team when you get a rank as solo queuing is just bad.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

At least get a team when you get a rank as solo queuing is just bad.

yeah, i've been duoing with my mge friend. The solo que and rank system is pretty similar to league, except even better since you can go as a 5 man instead of just duo. Got diamond 1 in league but got bored hoping this keep me interested.

yeah, i've been duoing with my mge friend. The solo que and rank system is pretty similar to league, except even better since you can go as a 5 man instead of just duo. Got diamond 1 in league but got bored hoping this keep me interested.

Just remember play for fun not for ranks, yes ranking up is fun but when you only play for ranks you will get frustrated and forget it's a game.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Just remember play for fun not for ranks, yes ranking up is fun but when you only play for ranks you will get frustrated and forget it's a game.

I only play for the challenge xD I would grind to masters everyday excited to play against better players..... but getting 1-2 lp a win and 10 for a loss was very annoying. I mean, i was so close, 80~lp+ most of the time but i need a 15-20 game win streak to get into masters. The one time i did i ended up losing 5 games in a row due to trolls and afks... never got back into masters. riparino

My brother is now boosting csgo accounts (for money ofc), apparently people pay for it because they think they can't rank up due to bad teammates. He's global elite and it's fun to see those kind of comments and then seeing him ace every round like he could win 1v5 LOL.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I only play for the challenge xD I would grind to masters everyday excited to play against better players..... but getting 1-2 lp a win and 10 for a loss was very annoying. I mean, i was so close, 80~lp+ most of the time but i need a 15-20 game win streak to get into masters. The one time i did i ended up losing 5 games in a row due to trolls and afks... never got back into masters. riparino

You may encounter trolls but AFKs are more like for one round or two unless your me I go afk for 3 rounds sometimes. And you will encounter a lot of haxerino when you get into high ranked but you could still win against them.

My brother is now boosting csgo accounts (for money ofc), apparently people pay for it because they think they can't rank up due to bad teammates. He's global elite and it's fun to see those kind of comments and then seeing him ace every round like he could win 1v5 LOL.

At least he is making a profit, I used to boost just to play against low ranked players and like troll/destroy them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Having to keep new kitten in room because other cat and the dogs will eat her....... <.<

dec339b2a03eca78a210912ad9e4c66c.jpg

I can understand why the dog would why would the cat?  

OPEN THE FLOOD GATES. 6-slide.gif

my god I have to run see ya
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

You may encounter trolls but AFKs are more like for one round or two unless your me I go afk for 3 rounds sometimes. And you will encounter a lot of haxerino when you get into high ranked but you could still win against them.

At least he is making a profit, I used to boost just to play against low ranked players and like troll/destroy them.

Yeah AFks in league a pretty devastating. Since early game dictate the entire rest of the game. In high elo play having 4 players usually is a guaranteed loos but sometimes you get lucky the other 3 people on your team are as good as you. Yeah, scripts in league are obnoxious and much easier to spot compared to CSGo. If a guy is dodging every skillshot thrown at him by either moving too soon or dodging to the weirdest location possible, he's probably scripting.

Boosting in LoL is so fucking toxic.... no one wants to be the guy with a bronzie on his team in d1. Worst feeling ever. Most boosted people get banned pretty fast though.

Stawp. plz.

post-2414-0-06091500-1440168059.png

I swear if losses in stock prices aren't canceled out by gains in options sold, I'm screwed come tax season.

post-2414-0-06091500-1440168059.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

i don't even understand the dog. My brother has a dog that has and will attack other dogs but fucking runs from the cat it doesn't want anything to do with that demon cat

i don't even understand the dog. My brother has a dog that has and will attack other dogs but fucking runs from the cat it doesn't want anything to do with that demon cat

could you set up a camera In a room and put the dog and cat in one room I want to see what happens
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

My German shepherd and boxer are afraid of nothing.... not even moving cars. My older cat grew up with them so he uses them as a pillow. Introducing new pets is always a delicate thing from what i've experienced. If the kitten behaves like prey... it will be seen as prey. My dogs are big, like huge, i don't want to chance them accidently falling on her something stupid. lmao. My older cat is just a territorial shite, who thinks everything belongs to him. He'll learn....lol

My cat hates other animals, only reason he's comfortable with my dogs is because they grew up together.

My German shepherd and boxer are afraid of nothing.... not even moving cars. My older cat grew up with them so he uses them as a pillow. Introducing new pets is always a delicate thing from what i've experienced. If the kitten behaves like prey... it will be seen as prey. My dogs are big, like huge, i don't want to chance them accidently falling on her something stupid. lmao. My older cat is just a territorial shite, who thinks everything belongs to him. He'll learn....lol

My cat hates other animals, only reason he's comfortable with my dogs is because they grew up together.

ok
Spoiler

could you set up a camera In a room and put the dog and cat in one room I want to see what happens

could you set up a camera in a room and record slapping yourself a few times because I can't do that since I don't know where you live

Error: 410

Cross Ange.

Best comedy. 

Or you can be a real man and just watch Kino No Tabi.

All I saw in Cross Ange is fan service, fan service, fan service, weak plot, stupid animations from time to time, stupid characters, rape kinda maybe ?.

well he is a good trap that is for sure lol

Don't be fooled my friend.

tumblr_nq7na627Tw1scohbgo5_1280.png

I just slept for 15 hours..........

Show off -_-

Having to keep new kitten in room because other cat and the dogs will eat her....... <.<

That's an Arabian mau if I'm not mistaken and those cats are fucking aggressive as fuck.

Yeah AFks in league a pretty devastating. Since early game dictate the entire rest of the game. In high elo play having 4 players usually is a guaranteed loos but sometimes you get lucky the other 3 people on your team are as good as you. Yeah, scripts in league are obnoxious and much easier to spot compared to CSGo. If a guy is dodging every skillshot thrown at him by either moving too soon or dodging to the weirdest location possible, he's probably scripting.

Boosting in LoL is so fucking toxic.... no one wants to be the guy with a bronzie on his team in d1. Worst feeling ever. Most boosted people get banned pretty fast though.

In CSGO it's not that hard to spot a cheater as some times they just make it obvious even when they try to hide it, like if he is aiming at one guy and guy comes behind him you will see him fucking flicking through the entire fucking globe and aiming at the guy behind him. Or if he has wh he will just pre-fire, pre-aim, you will get raped ( if he is a good player ).

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

oh god, i feel sorry for Ritsukos animals(i cant say why, spoilers of course). They have gone though a lot.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Stawp. plz.

attachicon.gifSCTYStawpplz.png

I swear if losses in stock prices aren't canceled out by gains in options sold, I'm screwed come tax season.

Speaking of stock trading...

@MyInnerFred, still anything on the economics thread you were planing once?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

the dog avoids the cat. It will not go by its water dish if the cat is sitting by it. It will not go out the door if the cat is by it. There is nothing to see other then a pitbull avoid a cat. The cat was there before the dog and the dog is I want to say 7+ years old and for the last 4+ years they have had 2 dogs that they have had to keep separated by at least one door at any given time because it attacks the other dog that is a pit lab mix. I don't mean play attack it almost killed the pit lab last time they got to each other a few years back.