Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Couldn't care less about all that. Perusing c3p0's collection instead. :ph34r:

Your hands are full then.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Couldn't care less about all that. Perusing c3p0's collection instead. :ph34r:

I mean, when i saw that people on the forum rush for likes, when an announcent is made on the conference, so they rush and make a post about it, meh, might as well just look up for posts and do something else ^^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Your hands are full then.

It's pretty basic, I should be fine. :lol:

Ok... to steer this thread in the right direction:

Who's the worst heroine you've ever seen?

A main character that we just didn't like, or one that was terrible at whatever they were trying to accomplish? Strawberry Panic comes to mind.

your down to 638? im still at 3319 and 100 sorted out holo images

i dont remember how many i started with. i ran my own download of the thread. then pulled only .jpg .gif and .png files to a single folder. finally pulled only what i wanted to keep and thats where i am now.

133 holo files with maybe a couple duplicates.

once in a while i can make technology work correctly.

Blarg

i dont remember how many i started with. i ran my own download of the thread. then pulled only .jpg .gif and .png files to a single folder. finally pulled only what i wanted to keep and thats where i am now.

i just used @c3p0_'s and moved everything to one folder and if there was something with the same name had it add a number to the end(used a batch file i found to do it) there were like 175 or so images named giphy

Nvidia CES is now over... I finally get some rest. 

How did you download the thread? I want to keep a copy :3

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Welcome... to the club... some are more "Normal" than others. 

I've been a member for a while, I just need to get more active. Gonna make that my resolution.

i just used @c3p0_'s and moved everything to one folder and if there was something with the same name had it add a number to the end(used a batch file i found to do it) there were like 175 or so images named giphy

i used windows explorer to pull the files from the folders. i think it automaticly added numbers to duplicates.

Welcome... to the club... some are more "Normal" than others. 

wait. there are normal people here? hide me!

httrack. took a while to get it to work though. @c3po_ has a link somewhere with the downloaded files.

mine exists no more.

Blarg

i used windows explorer to pull the files from the folders. i think it automaticly added numbers to duplicates.

wait. there are normal people here? hide me!

httrack. took a while to get it to work though. @c3po_ has a link somewhere with the downloaded files.

mine exists no more.

make sure you get the right download she has up or you may be a little surprised

Here it is

?? What's that intent to mean now? 

Well @Charger @eelnico09 @MyInnerFred

Here it is. All images from the past 910 pages of this thread

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BylNB1vw7DCXRjR3QlJ1MnV4dUU/view?usp=sharing

Md5: 345ebee42461687aa8908b3c4b362054

@Laputacake Have fun moving them into one folder since you wanted to.

Nice collection, You should see mine it's like 10x that lol. :ph34r:  B)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

CUTENESS! MT-INCOMING!!

!*Fatality*!

Player : KRImSIN

Death by Cuteness!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

What the actual F*ck?

5 pages in about 4 hours.....

And fred i thought you said shit posting is bad.....

*Huhuehuheueuhehueuhe evil grin*

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

What the actual F*ck?

5 pages in about 4 hours.....

And fred i thought you said shit posting is bad.....

*Huhuehuheueuhehueuhe evil grin*

You seriously need to stop being obsessed with what fred thinks about your posts here... :mellow:

And 2 posts instead of editing the 1st one wont help ethier...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

all done sorting. i lost a holo image somewhere and thought i was going to have to start killing everyone but i found it. all is good now.

tumblr_n9lm7tPUQm1six1cfo1_500.gif

@Charger 193 holo files and 144 Hyouka files.

@c3po_ there is now a folder named after you.

Blarg

all done sorting. i lost a holo image somewhere and thought i was going to have to start killing everyone but i found it. all is good now.

tumblr_n9lm7tPUQm1six1cfo1_500.gif

@Charger 193 holo files and 144 Hyouka files.

@c3po_ there is now a folder named after you.

But you usually use the same holo images/gifs :(

Holidays are over...sigh..

Back to the usual working & lurking...

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

i was starting to wonder where have you been.

This is the weirdest time I've had on the here on the Anime thread.

[snip]

If you browse back to the beginning and start reading every page from there, you'll be fine for the first 250 pages or so, but continuing to read every page after that might lead you to loose your sanity...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If you browse back to the beginning and start reading every page from there, you'll be fine for the first 250 pages or so, but continuing to read every page after that might lead you to loose your sanity...

I joined around the page 230-250 and i was told weird shit was happening already, so not even then..

------------------------------------

Glasslip is fucking my brain, but i feel this last episode will be awesome and will give it a nice ending.

I get another week before I get to pay to be bound, drawn, and receive my vivisection.

currently wait-listed for another class, so I might get my nails pulled on top of that.

Error: 410