Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i must admit, you guys have music tastes which are very different to mine.

Not my daily taste. This is my daily music

For Dodge Viper FANS Video Collection LOUD REVS, …:

Which is your favourite viper? Mines gonna have to be the viper srt 10 acx

Dodge-Viper-SRT10-ACR-2.jpg

even though the 2014 looks mighty fine.

2014-srt-viper-ta-rear-three-quarters-in

Steve

I have to say that you guys at least have a music taste... Almost only music I listen to is video game soundtracks... Yeah... I don't really know many real songs, nor artists... Just know some of those who to avoid like plague.

we share that in common, at least im not the only one, ill go listen to my hyrule warriors soundtrack in a corner.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

we share that in common, at least im not the only one, ill go listen to my hyrule warriors soundtrack in a corner.

Link xD

Steve

For a few months I've sticked to listening to Simon Viklund's works like a tick... lol (related to my forum title "Forum's Payday 2 addict")

TokyoGhoul and BlackBullet have a few epic tracks. Saved nothing from k-on. Odd for an anime that is about music. Found angelbeats better to listen in the car  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2unjg0iKQzQ

I prefer the intro music a lot more than the outro. The outro is by all means not bad, but that's just my opinion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2xwre8Uyas

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

What about a bit of MCR?

Steve

i must admit, you guys have music tastes which are very different to mine.

really i dont listen to that much music anymore but what i do listen to are smaller less known people

I like it. Will have to add them to pandora and see how more sounds.

Which is your favourite viper? Mines gonna have to be the viper srt 10 acxDodge-Viper-SRT10-ACR-2.jpgeven though the 2014 looks mighty fine.2014-srt-viper-ta-rear-three-quarters-in

take the acr any day. They do need to be louder on idle though.

Blarg

I like it. Will have to add them to pandora and see how more sounds.

take the acr any day. They do need to be louder on idle though.

The sounds on Projecta cars are beatyful

Steve

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yes it is, they did some good work with that

Listen if you care.

Thats why. Here you have to have a tv license to watch tv but then you can use freeview or freesat or a paid subsciption.

We have TV licenses over here. But RTE still has ads it is such a heap of shite.

I only tend to watch the BBC or sky movies.

Honestly it boggles my mind how I pay for an Irish TV license and I have adverts but I can watch BBC ad free without paying for an English TV license. Classic Ireland.

Onto the Escaflowne soundtrack, such a mixture of sounds it's beautiful. So much good music.

As for K-on I only have the closing credit song and the last song of season 1.

I butchered an exam today but have to laugh one of the guys wrote a section worth 50 percent on the paper and forgot to hand up the paper with his booklet. This is the second time he has done this.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

We have TV licenses over here. But RTE still has ads it is such a heap of shite.

I only tend to watch the BBC or sky movies.

Honestly it boggles my mind how I pay for an Irish TV license and I have adverts but I can watch BBC ad free without paying for an English TV license. Classic Ireland.

Onto the Escaflowne soundtrack, such a mixture of sounds it's beautiful. So much good music.

As for K-on I only have the closing credit song and the last song of season 1.

I butchered an exam today but have to laugh one of the guys wrote a section worth 50 percent on the paper and forgot to hand up the paper with his booklet. This is the second time he has done this.

well i wrote a story about not wanting to write a story and i ended up just rambling. Do you get more4?

Steve

well i wrote a story about not wanting to write a story and i ended up just rambling. Do you get more4?

We do I think. I don't watch much TV to know for sure.

I forgot to add we also technically should have a TV license for every TV and computer in the house but no one does.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I meant Link the person...

hopefully he sees it.

Listen if you care.

guess i will be getting a racing wheel soon.

yes it is, they did some good work with that

it looks great.

Blarg

We do I think. I don't watch much TV to know for sure.

I forgot to add we also technically should have a TV license for every TV and computer in the house but no one does.

I'd think youd like late night More4 which sounds wrong but it actually normally contains. DRINK and FECK.

hopefully he sees it.

Wut :3 Im talking about this Link

Wakerlink.jpg

Steve

guess i will be getting a racing wheel soon.

it looks great.

I dont have a racing whell but that might explain why i can only turn the wheels about 10c in motion.

Steve

I'd think youd like late night More4 which sounds wrong but it actually normally contains. DRINK and FECK.

Wut :3 Im talking about this Link

giphy.gif

Listen if you care.

Gonna try Hotspot Shield to grab shows from Crunchyroll. Refuse to pay Funimation.

Gonna try Hotspot Shield to grab shows from Crunchyroll. Refuse to pay Funimation.

Crunchyroll seems really cool so far, i'd recommend it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Crunchyroll seems really cool so far, i'd recommend it.

Been a member for a while now, but Funimation is always fighting for licenses, so the US got screwed out of a couple titles I wanted to watch. I see that Netflix is looking out for VPN users, but I don't know if Crunchyroll cares (or has the money to care).

Success! Seems to be working, now to see how bad the streaming takes a hit.

lol were you not having nothing but problems with it the other day

The page was down, but when it works it's wonderful! It was only once though, but yeah i'll see if it's a common thing or was a one time thing.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2