Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I'd think youd like late night More4 which sounds wrong but it actually normally contains. DRINK and FECK.

Wut :3 Im talking about this Link

Posted Image

Arse and Gurls?

If I want father jack impersonations I just have to visit my local pub.

If I want to watch scumbags being scumbags I can visit my local chipper on a Friday / Saturday night

Ireland is a land of culture. The inspiration for many TV shows which don't actually exaggerate reality too much.

:) seriously me and my friend were comparing our classmates to father Ted characters before our exams.

We would compare them with Mrs Brown's boys but apparently women aren't all that interested in computer networking

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

No idea why I'm watching. But watching

yh82uZ7.jpg

Watch SakuraTrick too.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I dont have a racing whell but that might explain why i can only turn the wheels about 10c in motion.

What is 10c? most racing games its lock to lock but there are some that will reduce how far you can turn based on speed iirc. The wheel just gives better fine control over yes or no of a keyboard.

Blarg

Because Yuru Yuri is awesome.

Did you just spoilered me? Thanks a bunch -.-

What is 10c? most racing games its lock to lock but there are some that will reduce how far you can turn based on speed iirc. The wheel just gives better fine control over yes or no of a keyboard.

Well, lets just say its bloody difficult to steer on that game with a K/B

Steve

I wouldn't think it's a spoiler, usually on those animes the relationships are pretty predictable :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I wouldn't think it's a spoiler, usually on those animes the relationships are pretty predictable :P

I'm at episode 2 damnit you. There was nothing to predict at this point.

i know what im watching next

B6oVS.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Posted Image

네 맞아요! Yuru Yuri is the best show ever. As the anti bully ranger I am not bias.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope I picked the right images tapatalk has been exceptionally shit today

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Nope gifs didn't work good job tapatalk you failed me again....

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I'm at episode 2 damnit you. There was nothing to predict at this point.

Hey i haven't even watched it! So idk, just assuming.

And i remember you had some yuri shit hidden... you perv about yuri...so are you watching it for the plot or the yuri...

Hey i haven't even watched it! So idk, just assuming.

And i remember you had some yuri shit hidden... you perv about yuri...so are you watching it for the plot or the yuri...

Having a healthy relationship with my sexuality has nothing to do with being a perv. You banter. I don't hide anything, you should know by now that I'm interested in both genders.

Having a healthy relationship with my sexuality has nothing to do with being a perv. You banter. I don't hide anything, you should know by now that I'm interested in both genders.

I'm kidding don't take what i say like that -_-

As much as Anti-Bully Ranger's a spoiler, so not really. But sorry, I'll refrain from yuriposting. :(

I guess some things are a spoiler and some aren't even if it's forwarding info. Like you'd know for example, how kirito and asuna's relationship will end up being in the end, so you wouldn't get spoiled if some1 talks about their relationship, but for example in Shuffle! where there's a harem and MC ends up in a relationship with one of the girls, that's spoiling since you can't tell which one.

As much as Anti-Bully Ranger's a spoiler, so not really. But sorry, I'll refrain from yuriposting. :(

I wouldn't have known what yuru Yuri was if my friend hadn't asked me to find out what anime it was from. I asked here and someone told me it was yuru Yuri. And so began my love of yuru yuri :)

Beautiful story makes me cry everytime.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I wouldn't have known what yuru Yuri was if my friend hadn't asked me to find out what anime it was from. I asked here and someone told me it was yuru Yuri. And so began my love of yuru yuri :)

Beautiful story makes me cry everytime.

Srsly? After sakura trick i thought all yuris were like that, like exploiting the fact girls are attracted to each other.

Will be forgiven :)

Since Orchestra was mentioned earlier, I really love this song atm:

request_1600x1000_version_of_this_v_1772

It has a very "Kingdom Hearts" feel to it. Which means I absolutely love it. KH1 being my #1 uncontested favorite video game.

Unrelated: Why doesn't image URLs work like Youtube URLs? Like, where it automagically takes the URL and puts the image there. 

i.e. turning this:
http://cdn-images.9cloud.us/211/request_1600x1000_version_of_this_v_1772287134.png
into this:
request_1600x1000_version_of_this_v_1772

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Srsly? After sakura trick i thought all yuris were like that

Yeah he sent me the picture and said "you like anime what's it from?" after realising I hadn't seen it I figured the quickest way of getting an answer was the anime club about 5 seconds later I knew what I wanted to watch xD

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Yeah he sent me the picture and said "you like anime what's it from?" after realising I hadn't seen it I figured the quickest way of getting an answer was the anime club about 5 seconds later I knew what I wanted to watch xD

Hahaha yeah, though next time just right click and look for the image in google, i do that and i only ask when all the results are in japanese LOL.

But still, honestly, is yuri yuri a decent anime or will they exploit the fact there's yuri, and i'll see very hot girls kissing on every episode.

Hahaha yeah, though next time just right click and look for the image in google, i do that and i only ask when all the results are in japanese LOL.

But still, honestly, is yuri yuri a decent anime or will they exploit the fact there's yuri, and i'll see very hot girls kissing on every episode.

I don't know how to reverse image search from my phone.

I like it, there is a couple of lesbian fantasies but the show is pretty fun. I'm not that big a of fan of lesbian fantasy in my anime but I looked past it for yuru Yuri. It happens fairly often but not every episode.

R9 7950x | RTX4090