Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i was starting to wonder where have you been.

Don't worry, I'm still here :3

But yeah, most the time only lurking or when someone summons me here :)

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I get another week before I get to pay to be bound, drawn, and receive my vivisection.

currently wait-listed for another class, so I might get my nails pulled on top of that.

Doesnt sound too pleasent :/

Good luck.. i guess? :S

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

You seriously need to stop being obsessed with what fred thinks about your posts here... :mellow:

And 2 posts instead of editing the 1st one wont help ethier...

Typical @KRImSIN always shit posting. 

Trying to decide on an Avatar for the new year :/

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Currently watching: Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

Thoughts: I want to play the visual novel... The adaptation feels off in so many ways... similar to what happened to Fortune Arterial (another title from August)...

Currently watching: Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

Thoughts: I want to play the visual novel... The adaptation feels off in so many ways... similar to what happened to Fortune Arterial (another title from August)...

Synopsis:

The story is set at Shiomi Academy, a vast, prestigious academy with a Daitoshokan (literally, "great library") that rivals Japan's national library. As a member of the Library Club, Kyoutarou Kakei goes to Daitoshokan to enjoy reading by himself. He then meets a second-year girl named Tsugumi Shirasaki through the efforts of a so-called "shepherd" who fulfills people's wishes. Eventually, more girls join the club thanks to the "shepherd."

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/anime/17827/Daitoshokan_no_Hitsujikai#sFJUCPcUutksJrwf.99

Genres: Romance, School

So that's a romantic harem, if the male MC keeps one in the end let me know and i'll watch it, i don't want another Boku wa tomodachi ga sukanai where they are all friends in the end...

If that doesn't work, i'm on the last episode of Glasslip so i'll need something else to watch. On the gym i was listening to some SAO songs and i was thinking i wanted more sword awesome scenes on SAO II. So:

Recommend plox. Action anime (better if romance, but not required) with an overpowered MC that uses a sword, BUT has to be fantasy or sci-fi, has to have powers and shit basically, awesome scenes are a requirements too. 

Spoiler with cool sao gifs to represent the kind of shit i want

tumblr_nd1jkpDbzZ1rj8tq0o10_500.gif

Anime-sword-art-online-kirigaya-kazuto-3

tumblr_n30kccKagW1tqjxj5o1_400.gif

R025M4o.gif

QtiimF5.gif

tumblr_neqnmv0GH41u2rak9o4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mr35jtDWgM1s76756o1_500.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Stop changing all ye avatars. Yarr

*doesn't remember the last time he changed his avatar*

Soon

In other news, my nephew got me hooked on Supernatural. SuperWhoLock formation complete. Initializing....

48% complete.... (23%, 25%, and 100% respectively).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

*doesn't remember the last time he changed his avatar*

Soon

In other news, my nephew got me hooked on Supernatural. SuperWhoLock formation complete. Initializing....

48% complete.... (23%, 25%, and 100% respectively).

That make little sense to me

Steve

Stop changing all ye avatars. Yarr

Why not? :lol:

We're just gonna keep changing them. Better start remembering names instead of just profile pics... lol

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

omg ambition of oda nobuna is hilarious, girl is monologuing about living and she get shot. Dunno why it was so funny.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Just watched the Linus's review of the new Nexus, I've never seen Linus tear into a phone as much as the Nexus 6. xD

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Just watched the Linus's review of the new Nexus, I've never seen Linus tear into a phone as much as the Nexus 6. xD

Haven't seen it yet. Can't wait for the Nokia C1.

Steve

Synopsis:

The story is set at Shiomi Academy, a vast, prestigious academy with a Daitoshokan (literally, "great library") that rivals Japan's national library. As a member of the Library Club, Kyoutarou Kakei goes to Daitoshokan to enjoy reading by himself. He then meets a second-year girl named Tsugumi Shirasaki through the efforts of a so-called "shepherd" who fulfills people's wishes. Eventually, more girls join the club thanks to the "shepherd."

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/anime/17827/Daitoshokan_no_Hitsujikai#sFJUCPcUutksJrwf.99

Genres: Romance, School

So that's a romantic harem, if the male MC keeps one in the end let me know and i'll watch it, i don't want another Boku wa tomodachi ga sukanai where they are all friends in the end...

If that doesn't work, i'm on the last episode of Glasslip so i'll need something else to watch. On the gym i was listening to some SAO songs and i was thinking i wanted more sword awesome scenes on SAO II. So:

Recommend plox. Action anime (better if romance, but not required) with an overpowered MC that uses a sword, BUT has to be fantasy or sci-fi, has to have powers and shit basically, awesome scenes are a requirements too. 

Spoiler with cool sao gifs to represent the kind of shit i want

tumblr_nd1jkpDbzZ1rj8tq0o10_500.gif

Anime-sword-art-online-kirigaya-kazuto-3

tumblr_n30kccKagW1tqjxj5o1_400.gif

R025M4o.gif

QtiimF5.gif

tumblr_neqnmv0GH41u2rak9o4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mr35jtDWgM1s76756o1_500.gif

So, OP MC with a sword...

Gun X Sword (Mecha, swordplay, gunplay, some romance)...

Guilty Crown (Not sure if this counts but he does use a sword)

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance (He uses a sword, and the sword is a heroine... it's complicated...)

Infinite Stratos (the sword is on a mecha-ish suit, and the MC is only OP when the plot calls for it...)

Zero no Tsukaima (maybe this)

Dog Days (not exactly a sword but...)

I got nothing...

So, OP MC with a sword...

Gun X Sword (Mecha, swordplay, gunplay, some romance)...

Guilty Crown (Not sure if this counts but he does use a sword)

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance (He uses a sword, and the sword is a heroine... it's complicated...)

Infinite Stratos (the sword is on a mecha-ish suit, and the MC is only OP when the plot calls for it...)

Zero no Tsukaima (maybe this)

Dog Days (not exactly a sword but...)

I got nothing...

A looot of mecha, i think i've never seen a mecha anime.

How's the romance ini Gun X Sword? Might watch that one to see how i like mecha.

I like even more when MC goes OP when the plot requires it, but infinite stratos has TOO much "plot" for my heart.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

A looot of mecha, i think i've never seen a mecha anime.

How's the romance ini Gun X Sword? Might watch that one to see how i like mecha.

I like even more when MC goes OP when the plot requires it, but infinite stratos has TOO much "plot" for my heart.

Campione! go watch it now... do eet...

Also... Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai took a turn for the (blood-related) incest (not going to say which episode)...

Campione! go watch it now... do eet...

Also... Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai took a turn for the (blood-related) incest (not going to say which episode)...

So this turned into a hentai recomendation? :P

Campione seems nice, there's a harem, i can tell by the anime picture on crunchyroll, how's the romance there? just red faces, are we seeing a kiss or something like that? It has almost 5 stars, can't be bad.

So this turned into a hentai recomendation? :P

Campione seems nice, there's a harem, i can tell by the anime picture on crunchyroll, how's the romance there? just red faces, are we seeing a kiss or something like that? It has almost 5 stars, can't be bad.

Implied 'woo-hoo'... yes... there's lots of kissing...

No it's not hentai...

No it's not hentai...

you mean there is a lot if information transferring right?

yep... I wonder what's the bandwidth of that link...

yep... I wonder what's the bandwidth of that link...

My lines are industrial quality with extremely high bandwidth

10~15GB over 5 seconds

SOOHIEh.gif

Error: 410

No it's not hentai...

I mean in a decent way, i don't exepect soft-hentai or anything like that, is it soft hentai or normal kissing?

I mean in a decent way, i don't exepect soft-hentai or anything like that, is it soft hentai or normal kissing?

Campione! Is not hentai it just has an odd reason why there is a lot of kissing