Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I mean in a decent way, i don't exepect soft-hentai or anything like that, is it soft hentai or normal kissing?

Campione! Is not hentai it just has an odd reason why there is a lot of kissing

^^THIS^^

To-LOVE-ru is soft hentai imo...

Campione! Is not hentai it just has an odd reason why there is a lot of kissing

Okay, is like kissing will give you powers and shit like that, like in seikon no qwaser that you suck tits for power? Cuz i don't know if i like that...

Still the main thing i was asking for, was OP main characters that use a sword and there's powers involved, ethier fantasy or sci-fi, but with powers.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I genuinely love the music in Ghost in the Shell..

i really need to finish that, i watched like 2 episodes a few years back and never bothered to finish it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Okay, is like kissing will give you powers and shit like that, like in seikon no qwaser that you suck tits for power? Cuz i don't know if i like that...

Still the main thing i was asking for, was OP main characters that use a sword and there's powers involved, ethier fantasy or sci-fi, but with powers.

My friend recommended me to watch Campione, then again it was the friend that recommended me to watch Highschool of the dead back when i was first getting into anime, i think Toradora was the only anime i had finished back then. I honestly thought i was watched hentai back then

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

it involves a sword, magic, and killing gods as i recall

That make little sense to me

SuperWhoLock is Tumblrs fandom combination of Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock. 

The percentages are how far I am caught up with all 3, then each individually, respectively.

So 48% caught up so far overall, 23% of Supernatural watched, 25% of Doctor Who watched, and 100% of Sherlock watched, as of now.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

To-LOVE-ru is soft hentai imo...

KissXSis anyone?

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

KissXSis anyone?

Thow in some Wincest with Yosuga no Sora... oh wait...

SuperWhoLock is Tumblrs fandom combination of Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock. 

The percentages are how far I am caught up with all 3, then each individually, respectively.

So 48% caught up so far overall, 23% of Supernatural watched, 25% of Doctor Who watched, and 100% of Sherlock watched, as of now.

there is a lot of supernatural and doctor who to watch lol i would say i have seen at least 50% of supernatural probably more but i never watched it in order so i don't really know how much i have seen and for doctor who i have seen all of the new series other then this last season and I have seen a few epesoids of the old series and i don't think i have seen season 3 of sherlock

:S Scary

3wGamAa.gif

Its nothing bad. Its just the images that you have all tend to have a similar style to them that i like. Didnt know what to group them as so i used you.

TokyoGhoul and BlackBullet have a few epic tracks. Saved nothing from k-on. Odd for an anime that is about music. Found angelbeats better to listen in the car :D

-snip-  

My Aldnoah.Zero cds shipped yesterday so i will have those to listen to soon. Good songs that you posted. Will have to look at the angel beats soundtrack also because i dont remember it.

@wolfgang Found new holo's. Please approve

5191f6718e288144e235cca604e33422_2013062

large.jpg

I approve. I dont have the second one yet. But i do now.

003.gif

I genuinely love the music in Ghost in the Shell..

it has started showing up on pardora for me and i like it.

Blarg

Its nothing bad. Its just the images that you have all tend to have a similar style to them that i like. Didnt know what to group them as so i used you.

My Aldnoah.Zero cds shipped yesterday so i will have those to listen to soon. Good songs that you posted. Will have to look at the angel beats soundtrack also because i dont remember it.

aldnoah is good :D

"so i used you"

Ye D:

lone_zpsd036b018.jpg

aldnoah is good :D

"so i used you"

Ye D:

lone_zpsd036b018.jpg

Behave. do i have to start having meetings with people before i say anything to you?

Holo_Facepalm.jpg

Blarg

Behave. do i have to start having meetings with people before i say anything to you?

I'm only teasing you :3

Or listen to orange days ost and then watch the show. (If you can widestand the feelstrain)

My friend recommended me to watch Campione, then again it was the friend that recommended me to watch Highschool of the dead back when i was first getting into anime, i think Toradora was the only anime i had finished back then. I honestly thought i was watched hentai back then

Oh i see, so it's a no-go then.

I'll hope for more recomendations, if there are any.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I'm only teasing you :3

Or listen to orange days ost and then watch the show. (If you can widestand the feelstrain)

challenge accepted. Whenever i get to it on my to watch list.

Linsey sterling sounds amazing in my car.

The Wub wubs. :D

Blarg

there is a lot of supernatural and doctor who to watch lol i would say i have seen at least 50% of supernatural probably more but i never watched it in order so i don't really know how much i have seen and for doctor who i have seen all of the new series other then this last season and I have seen a few epesoids of the old series and i don't think i have seen season 3 of sherlock

Indeed there is, lol. 

Supernatural is on Season 10 (I've seen 1.5 seasons or so of it)

Doctor Who (from the reboot) is on Season 8 (I've seen Season 1-3)

Sherlock is on Season 3 (I've seen all of it)

Supernatural has 204 episodes in it's 10 seasons so far.

Doctor Who has 13 episodes per season, with 8 seasons out, has 104 episodes.

Sherlock has 9 episodes, 3 per season.

Supernatural's episodes run for ~42 minutes.

Doctor Who episodes run for ~25 minutes.

Sherlock episodes run for ~90 minutes (basically movies).

So, maths:

204 * 42 = 8568

104 * 25 = 2600

9 * 90 = 810

8568 + 2600 + 810 = 11978 minutes = 199.633... hours. 

So around 1.38 weeks of watching non-stop to catch up on it all. And good luck watching all of the old Doctor Who (there's tons).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Linsey sterling sounds amazing in my car.

The Wub wubs. :D

Wub

Indeed there is, lol. 

Supernatural is on Season 10 (I've seen 1.5 seasons or so of it)

Doctor Who (from the reboot) is on Season 8 (I've seen Season 1-3)

Sherlock is on Season 3 (I've seen all of it)

Supernatural has 204 episodes in it's 10 seasons so far.

Doctor Who has 13 episodes per season, with 8 seasons out, has 104 episodes.

Sherlock has 9 episodes, 3 per season.

Supernatural's episodes run for ~42 minutes.

Doctor Who episodes run for ~25 minutes.

Sherlock episodes run for ~90 minutes (basically movies).

So, maths:

204 * 42 = 8568

104 * 25 = 2600

9 * 90 = 810

8568 + 2600 + 810 = 11978 minutes = 199.633... hours. 

So around 1.38 weeks of watching non-stop to catch up on it all. And good luck watching all of the old Doctor Who (there's tons).

try again new doctor who is 45 or so minutes with out commercials

try again new doctor who is 45 or so minutes with out commercials

Commercials? Also doctor who is about 50 minutes but the new is just complete shite. It was good until after Matt Smith

Steve

Commercials?

Video advertisements. Ever heard of them? You get them a lot on YouTube without using AdBlock... :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Commercials? Also doctor who is about 50 minutes but the new is just complete shite. It was good until after Matt Smith

sorry your from the digital world where they would be called ads