Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
13 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Is it slice of life?

It's SoL and it's one of the first shows in a while to make me audibly laugh.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

4 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

I'm not quite sure whether there are more car lovers or not on this forum but they are darn more active fo suar (as of this moment and recent past). I mean if you went on it, there are only around, maybe 20 users that are actually active? Compared to anime lovers on this forum, I could easily count 20 users that have talked about anime before. 

Fair enough, though when the anime club weekly polling and anime threads stopped activity here died. The active users just all joined our discord server.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

59 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

The active users just all joined our discord server.

Now that's just unfair, I'm "active", just not on discord. I lurk/read everything here and reply once in a while when something interest me.

As for Hinamatsuri, wholeheartedly agree with @2FA, it's funny and I can't get enough of it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

20 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Now that's just unfair, I'm "active", just not on discord. I lurk/read everything here and reply once in a while when something interest me.

As for Hinamatsuri, wholeheartedly agree with @2FA, it's funny and I can't get enough of it. 

Didn't think you'd be interested in joining, want a server invite?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Didn't think you'd be interested in joining, want a server invite?

Not at all~

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 20.5.2018 at 11:41 PM, MyInnerFred said:

The active users just all joined our discord server

There is a discord server? Besides the normal LTT one?

Spoiler

Poi, poi ,poi

Anyone remember Saga of Tanya the Evil? Probably one my favorite WW1/2 scenario anime ive seen with ties to real life events

13 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

There is a discord server? Besides the normal LTT one?

Yeah the anime thread has it's own discord server, it's a invite only basis thing so there isn't a public invite link. Do you want to join? Be warned there is a certain level of cancer here.

jUVhJ91.jpg

4 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Yeah the anime thread has it's own discord server, it's a invite only basis thing so there isn't a public invite link. Do you want to join? Be warned there is a certain level of cancer here.

jUVhJ91.jpg

Im in 

IMG_20180405_095732.jpg

12 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Anyone remember Saga of Tanya the Evil? Probably one my favorite WW1/2 scenario anime ive seen with ties to real life events

Actually started watching it again the other day..

12 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

And the cult recruitment continues

tenor.gif

Blarg

51 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Actually started watching it again the other day..

giphy.webp

Your gif is broken

Hmm... Hey I want to join the Discord serv... *Realises that I don't have a microphone, just speakers*

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

8 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Your gif is broken

Is not.

2 hours ago, Delusional Phil said:

Hmm... Hey I want to join the Discord serv... *Realises that I don't have a microphone, just speakers*

Doesnt matter. Most of us dont talk to each other anyway. 

Now if you would just sign on this paper.

0651492e87.jpg

Blarg

MyAnimeList reset passwords as a precaution due to a security issue in their API. Unknown if user data has been compromised.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

So, on Friday I got an animation cel from Card Captor Sakura featuring Tomoyo, Sakura, Kero and Li.  This is from the final episode of the original TV series no less.

...Saturday I spent over an hour in line to get the cel autographed by Junko Iwao who voiced Tomoyo.  I guess now I need to collect the other cast members.IMG_20180525_215453.thumb.jpg.a9c348c4a4bed7990d9efd45d049b970.jpg

IMG_20180526_163237.thumb.jpg.351035e09f881ae96d48b301aa4b1173.jpg

5 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

So, on Friday I got an animation cel from Card Captor Sakura featuring Tomoyo, Sakura, Kero and Li.  This is from the final episode of the original TV series no less.

...Saturday I spent over an hour in line to get the cel autographed by Junko Iwao who voiced Tomoyo.  I guess now I need to collect the other cast members.IMG_20180525_215453.thumb.jpg.a9c348c4a4bed7990d9efd45d049b970.jpg

Is that #130 or $130 in the top right corner?

Just now, TetraSky said:

Is that #130 or $130 in the top right corner?

It's $130, which was the price tag when I bought it, however I haggled it down to $105 which I'm told is a good price (Canadian Dollars).  A cel collector ALSO in the autograph line saw mine and asked about it, asked what I paid, when I said $105 he was like 'That's pretty good!'

Jesus that hobby is expensive...

19 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

yeah really expensive, iirc one of the members at one point had like 10k worth of figurines

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

8 hours ago, TetraSky said:

It's really not so bad.  I took out $700 from the bank just in spending cash to ensure I never had to hit an ATM at the con.  I'm a fan of Cardcaptor Sakura, I'm a fan of the pre-digital animation process, it's from the final episode and it has four main characters on it.  Plus one signature that is personalized to me so far.

Of course NOW I need to get the proper means to display it, including a UV filtering frame to ensure the sunlight never harms it.

Ah, yeah, side by side comparison, after I went hunting for the shot in the series:

IMG_20180525_215453.thumb.jpg.a9c348c4a4bed7990d9efd45d049b970.jpg

5b0aa2ffb1384_CardcaptorSakura3x241080pRemux.thumb.png.a8450a041e9a40053b6f29665509869a.png