Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 minute ago, Jtalk4456 said:

So I am looking for some anime wallpapers, both phone and desktop sized for my rotating collection. I used to use pinterest, but you can't just hold and click save on pics anymore, so now i need to find a good place with lots of anime pics posted daily. Any ideas?

It's called Google image. For example, if I want wallpapers featuring my favorite childhood anime, I can get it from here

https://www.google.com/search?q=doraemon+wallpaper&client=ms-unknown&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjllPT84rDbAhWLm1kKHTIZAg4Q_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=735&dpr=2.63

Sudo make me a sandwich 

52 minutes ago, wasab said:

It's called Google image. For example, if I want wallpapers featuring my favorite childhood anime, I can get it from here

https://www.google.com/search?q=doraemon+wallpaper&client=ms-unknown&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjllPT84rDbAhWLm1kKHTIZAg4Q_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=735&dpr=2.63

That's one way, but I do alot of my searching on the phone, and google images is not easy to use on a small screen

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

5 hours ago, Technicolors said:

is the discord still up? 

Been up for years, want a server invite?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

10 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Been up for years, want a server invite?

sure

• 3 weeks later...

wow looks like this place died over the past month

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

On 20/6/2018 at 11:53 AM, That_Random_Guy said:

wow looks like this place died over the past month

Well... enough reccommendation has been piled up already for future anime enthusiasts... The rest of the activity just goes to Discord now -_-

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

rlB5o13.jpg
When you just had your dream destroyed because of your mother and have no idea what she's is about to say next...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

6 hours ago, TetraSky said:

When you just had your dream destroyed because of your mother and have no idea what she's is about to say next...

Got a bad feeling about this, not caught up with the latest season yet.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

17 hours ago, Delusional Phil said:

Well... enough reccommendation has been piled up already for future anime enthusiasts... The rest of the activity just goes to Discord now -_-

Not really seeing you talk much on discord if at all

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Got a bad feeling about this, not caught up with the latest season yet.

Don't worry about it, nothing bad happens. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

had to go back quite a few pages to find this thread 

anyway, anyone at AX?

On 7/5/2018 at 9:25 PM, Techicolors said:

had to go back quite a few pages to find this thread 

anyway, anyone at AX?

Unfortunately I'm not but I plan on going to Otakon since thats local to me.

Can someone tell me where this is from ? I ve watched the 26ep and the OVA and i cant find it anywhere. PLS HELP ME

Is it fanart? Where is it!?!?

image.png.c8252d18d0c8ddbd5348a3107088ab88.png

14 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

Can someone tell me where this is from ? I ve watched the 26ep and the OVA and i cant find it anywhere. PLS HELP ME

According to the wiki, it's from the anime when Yuki and Yuno are creating a world together?? I dunno, haven't watched it.

If you read the synopsis that comes alongside that picture, you should have an idea of where it is.
http://futurediary.wikia.com/wiki/Yukiteru_Amano#The_End_Begins

1 hour ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

image.png.c8252d18d0c8ddbd5348a3107088ab88.png

Looks like a frame towards the very end of the final episode.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

22 hours ago, TetraSky said:

According to the wiki, it's from the anime when Yuki and Yuno are creating a world together?? I dunno, haven't watched it.

If you read the synopsis that comes alongside that picture, you should have an idea of where it is.

thank so much even tho i still cant find the frame , but knowing that atleast it exists somewhat comforts my heart and soul.. I can now (somewhat) rest in peace

23 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Found it!!! TY TY TY , My life cycle is complete now

6 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

Found it!!! TY TY TY , My life cycle is complete now

And where was it?

On 2.5.2018 at 9:58 AM, Mr.Meerkat said:

My favourite three would probably be:

1. SukaSuka

2. Arpeggio of Blue Steel

3. Ummm...I dunno actually. Have a lot of things I really like but nothing really stands out above all the other ones. Potential ones are: Toradora, Yona, Nogizaka Haruka, Usagi drops, Plastic memories, GuP, Btooom, Jormungand ect. ect. ect. (it will be a very long list if I listed em all).

You shoul definately watch Log Horizon. 

Or maybe Uchuu Kyoudai?

Both, especially the latter one are amazing Anime. 

Well, at least you mentioned Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu *thumbs up*

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Now something for this Season:

Many MMORPG/Isekai Anime there are. Overlord III, Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shouyou no Dorei Majitsu (something like Demonlord from another World and Summoning Girl with enslavement Magic), Shichisei no Subaru, 

some are pretty good (Isekai Maou), though rather pervy, some are continuations and some I don't know.

Recommendations for this Season: (sorted by day)
Jashin-chan Dropkick

Overlord (if you already watched 1+2)

Isekai Maou -> totally OP Main with a pervy elf and a Loli Catgirl. What can go wrong?

maybe Schichisei no Subaru. Don't know where it goes, can be awesome, can be not that much. But I'd say its more like a SOA thingy...

Hataraku Saibou (Description reads kinnda shit, but its quite good, seems like a more modern version of the french inside the body anime)

Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no valkyria (if you like some kind of political Harem battle anime like Madan no Ou)

Planet With looks also interesting. I don't know who the good guys and who the baddies are. Its entirely possible that the MC can be bad.

And of course, Hanebado!

There are also other Anime that might also be really good but I haven't watched them (yet). So its possible I watch them later (like I did with Ballroom e Youkoso wich turned out to be amazing)

On 31.5.2018 at 5:12 PM, LordOTaco said:

Can't remember if I posted in here or how far back but guess I'll post a list of stuff I've seen

Spoiler

DragonBall

DragonBall Z

DragonBall Super

DragonBall GT

Naruto

Naruto Shippuden

Gurren Lagann

Cowboy Bebop

Fairy Tail

SAO

Violet Evergarden

Kill La Kill

My Hero Academia

One Punch Man

Initial D (i'm constantly shitposting memes and vids of it since Eurobeat with fast cars is the best thing to grace us)

Steins Gate

High School DxD

Legends of the Galactic Heroes

Pop Team Epic

Eden of the East

Akira

Devil Man Cry Baby

AICO

Death Note

Re: Creators

Made in Abyss

Darling in the Franxx

Final Fantasy Brotherhood

Final Fantasy Advent Children and Kingsglaive (don't know if those count or not)

My Neighbor Totoro

Spirited Away

Kiki's Delivery Service

Mushi-shi

Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure

Land of the Lustrous

Probably a few more im missing but I don't wanna make it too long.  Next on my list is to finally get around to Evangelion (also somewhat pertinent to those site which cannot be named due to ToS). 

Much you have to se, young padawan.

Here a List of what I've done so far:

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/StefanP

The usual Stuff:
Log Horizon

Aa! Megami Sama

Love Hina

Ars Nova

Ballroom e Youkozo

to love-ru

Sekirei

Zero no Tsukaima, 

And of course the cutest Weapon of Mass Destruction Anime:
Sora no Otoshimono

Also some Bullshit Fantasyish things like Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.or Daimidaler

And also some older stuff like Top wo Narae!, Tenchi Muyou Ryo-Ohki

And of course one of the best Mahou Shoujo Anime ever made:

Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

1 hour ago, Stefan Payne said:

Much you have to se, young padawan.

Here a List of what I've done so far:

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/StefanP

Indeed.  And geez 877?!? That reminds me I really do need to go down and mark off the ones I've finished already looking at my first list I'm missing quite a few.

Don't how I forgot to add Food Wars and MegaloBox (love the art style of that one).   And christ I need to get on Evangelion. 

I don't think I could even get to 100 series if I tried lol.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Techicolors said:

Anyone gonna watch attack on titan s3?

For sure. Not too much else worth watching this season.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz