HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

i love the htc one m8's build quality and sound! and because im still using the htc one x =(

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\

The best thing about the HTC One M8 is that the phone is 90% metal. I really like the premium feel of the M7 in my hand which means I could only enjoy the M8 more! Other than that, HTC Boomsound is the best for audio experience on a handheld device. It may look like its just speakers at the front, but once you've experienced it yourself you might not want to go back to the typical speakers at the back of the phone. The new ways of turning screen on is also super convenient! Hope to have a chance winning it  :lol:

HTC M8 have a awesome aluminium style, domains that area, wish I coud try a cellphone isnt a sony or samsung, Im just stuck with those cell phone brands, Ive never tasted a HTC, cause I really havent the chance to, most people never lend their phones for a look. Thats kind of a huge problem for companies, to make people change of brand. But well made in this one, maybe I wont win, but now Ive seen the M8 features on the page, im interested on HTC products. Good luck everyone.

Such a sleek looking phone! HTC all the way.

Very Professional Review, as expected from Linus

- Love From Australia! 

I love the added microsd slot and the front facing speakers. I really like your videos and I hope the best for you. I would really like Linus to present his whole team too.

I would just love to have this phone it looks amazing.

I like that the phone seems really strong which would be useful in my use :3

I love this phone, i always had a Samsung galaxy since they launched but i would love to have a phone that is decently build... :D

Well the HTC One M8 aint a iphone 3gs fosho

Knasson

what i like about m8 is the sound, build quality, and battery life, and its also a nice upgrade from the iPhone 4S which have a super short battery life

iw would be really awesome to win this phone im still using my old nokia n8 

it has so much issues with wifi and crashes :(

cant afford a great android phone

the m8 looks really really awesome and the screen is the right size

My favorite thing about the M8 is the sd card expansion :)

favourite thing is the awesome build quality with the shiny steel.

Would love one!
I am currently using a Galaxy S3 and I think its time for a upgrade,

I love almost everything about the One and the sexy design has to be my favourite feature!

My favourite feature of the HTC One M8 is the design and build quality. I own a 2013 HTC One and I love using this phone everyday, I can only imagine how amazing the M8 must feel.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the stunning design. No iPhone comes close to this  in my Opinion.

I like the way it looks and also i like H in HTC.

Great Giveaway guys!

I really considered buying one,

because of the great design and the awesome speaker! <-- That's why i like it btw! ;)

Amazing... amazing phone.. the build quality and looks .. me gusta! :D

Speakers though, they're probably their biggest + they have over all the others phones. Simply making all others look like piece of junk.

how is it that this phone is more powerful than my last computer? how far we have come ;P