HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like how the HTC has a MicroSD slot but isn't flooded with bloatware crap and gimmicky sensors like a certain competitor.

IN! I like the overall look and feel, but the best thing about the phone for me is the speakers! Love that I can listen to a youtube vid without earphones and without "cupping" the phone :))

I adore this phone, the only thing that puts me off is the high price. vs my nexus 4.

My favourite  thing about it is the metal construction. though I love the speakers and battery on it too.

FREE PHONE! YAY! =D

#GIRAFFES

Been using the S4 Mini from Samsung for quite a while and been pretty satisfied, but this is just ridicoulus, it's looks freaking awesome.

- My favorite thing is the build itself and  how they decided to go with more aluminium and the speakers sound very cool aswell.

Favourite thing about the HTC M8, its not an iPhone or a Samsung. Nuff said.

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

The gorgeous gunmetal gray metal body gets my pick

I have to say the micro SD slot is up there along with the boomsound speakers

Awesome review of the phone, and kudos to you and HTC for the giveaway!

What i personally like about the new One is, first and foremost, the build quality and design of it and, aside from that, probably the new sense, until now i haven't really looked at sense since the first 3 iterations of it but i think it's gotten very good!.

i like metal body, I don't like plastic ones , and only htc make good metal body android phones

i love it because its from TAIWAN~~  im taiwanese,haha

Can not decide between the body and the speakers.

Such a great piece of technic.

Just the design. I love my Nexus 5, I really do. It's fast, fun, suits me and I absolutely adore having the latest version of android all of the time. But still, whenever I saw my Dad's M7 and now whenever I see the M8, I can't help but WANT one. It is easily, in my opinion at least, the single best looking phone out there.

Even though I prefer the m7 less curvy design I think m8 still beautiful, and that sound must be amazing compared to my moto X, I really would like to try. It's a shame I can't even buy it were I come from (HTC doesn't sell here)

I can actually take videos before the moment is over and listen to it without having to cup my phone like a monkey's ears :'')

The build quality,the speakers, and that awesome dot view case are my favorite features of the M8

I love the snappy screen and the camera and also the speakers of the M8. Awesome competition though  

I love that it's an android phone whit better builtquality than the iPhone!

Excuse the writing, I'm Swiss

Some of my friends use HTC Ones and I really like them, wouldn't mind getting one of those to replace my crappy old phone that isn't even a smartphone.

Good review. I agree with all of your negatives as well. Nice to see that you're not biased. My favourite thing about this phone is the aluminium body. It looks great, the specs are good and it has a very decent battery life.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

My favorite feature is the kick ass front facing speakers! Great review again, Linus! Thanks for the giveaway!

I definitely like the front facing speakers the most!

Please keep doing the reviews, Linus. When considering the Nexus 5, I read tons of reviews of it, but your review clearly stood out because of the more personal and less benchmark-oriented style you have. I really just want my phone to work, and synthetic benchmarks doesn't tell me as much as an actual user of the phone can. Keep up the great work! I would hate to see the phone reviews go.

My favorite thing about the M8 is of course the front facing boom sound speakers! Kudos to HTC for having the common sense to include this in their devices!

click the link guys

and, for me the processor is quite amazing,

and the fact that it have those speaker facing you not facing agaisnt you like most of the phone out there

My favorite feature is the kick ass front facing speakers! Great review again, Linus! Thanks for the giveaway!