HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

And my favourate feature would be the Boomsound speakers as my Nexus 5 speakers aren't that amazing :( ahhhha lol forgot to add this in the last comment I posted

Defiantly love the front facing speakers, just seems like the common sense thing to do.

Shame about no wireless charging though, it's a very convenient feature that is missing.

I actually like my Nexus 5 but nothing can top the build quality of an HTC one. So lets hope to win ;)

i would love this phone click that link come on fellow forum users 

CPU 5820K @ 4.5Ghz 1.295V,Motherboard Asus X99-S, RAM 16Gb TeamGroup Elite GPU Msi Gtx 780, Case Fractal Design Define R5 , Storage Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 , Samsung 840evo 250Gb, Wd Green 1TB, PSU EVGA 850w G2 ,Cooling Fully Custom Water Cooling Loop Sound Stealseries Wireless H

New here to the forums!

Definitely love the build quality and the feel of the material on the HTC One M8

The design of both the phone and Sense UI 6 are perfect. Couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks HTC!

I love the rounded brushed back of the phone!

Totally want that phone. Great review, Linus.

Great Phone-review, i would love to see more of that in the future by you Linus.

The M8 is great, last few years HTC is making such perfections out of their phones... The most loved thing about the M8 for me is the Design, its definitely the concept of perfection, the Hardware is also awesome, but for me the Design is really the best thing about the M8.  B)

I absolutely agree that the front facing speakers are honestly one of the smartest and simplest ideas that really set the HTC One M8 apart from all other smart phones. I've been using the Samsung S2 since its launch and to upgrade to something as sleek as the M8 would be amazing!

Thanks for the giveaway HTC and LTT!

I really love the boomsound speakers on the M8, it's amazing that more manufacturers don't join on the bandwagon. 

My favorite thing is the all the camera features it includes.

The thing I love the most about the One Mate M8 is, funnily enough, the Snapdragon 801 inside of it. While not much compared to previous flagships' S800s, S600s, S4 Pros, etc., it'll completely blow my old Xperia P running a NovaThor U8500 out of the water. I'd be able to play something like Subway Surfers with no lag :')

keep going those phone reviews Linus they are different from alla the others...The M8 is beautiful that why we like it :P

Definitely that build quality. It's so amazing and it feels great in the hand... I also love how heavy it feels... Might sound weird but honestly having that extra premium feel is just a blessing. :)

I love the build quality, And they enabled fast charge again! huzzah!

My favorite thing about the m8 is that it has a front facing camera, I've never had a phone with one before D:

I love htc been my brand for the last 5years love them and i want the one m8!!! Fantastic phone!

Greets from belgium

Nzxt switch 810 -- Intel i5 3570k @4.2Ghz(water cooled) -- Asus Maximus V Formula(water cooled) -- 2x  GTX 690(water cooled) -- Corsair AX1200i -- Corsair Vengeance 16GB -- samsung 840 120GB (2x) -- Seagate Barracuda 500GB -- 3 Asus 24" screen's -- Corair K70 -- EKWB watercooling blocks and rads --

The HTC phone looks amazing and seems to have a lot of improvements. Click the link guys!

Nice video and giveaway ...Htc the best wana replace my galaxy S2 :D

I love the front facing speakers...compaired to my galaxy's rear speaker

My favorite thing about the M8 is definitely the sheer compute power. It has to be about a million times faster than my current phone :D
Also signed up especially for this.

Alex