HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Really love those speakers and that design!

... What did you say? Both of these were already on the M7? Screw you! New phone ftw!

Personally love this phone and the name just makes it for us Aussies c: mate

The one thing that sets it apart is the build quality and the design that I have not seen in any freakin phone for soo many years and with the boom sound speakers and blink feed...It's JUST BEYOND AWESOME!!! :D

I'd like to say one more thing though...

ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE,

HTC M8, I LOVE YOU! :D;)

#Giveaway   :D

I love the design and their awesome UltraPixel Camera  ;)

Kudos to HTC for that (Y)   ;)

what i love the most about this phone... i would have to say a lot of things but only one can make to here so it has to be that F*CKING GORGEOUS BUILD QUALITY!!! LOVE. IT.

good luck to everybody =)

I like it for its screen and asthetics

What amazes me about this phone are BoomSound Speakers and the UltraPixel Camera. Because who need 23059340 MPix in a phone? You have a seperate device for shutting photos. And a phone, which can make photos on a very low light conditions - it's just awesome. At least for me.

And I like HTCs design, Sense UI and stuff. HTC just knows how to do it right.

I absolutely love the build quality of the HTC One M7 and M8. I only used iPhones a year back, and I've since switched to a Samsung Galaxy S4, due to me not thinking build quality was important and boy was I wrong, and TouchWiz is a joke, I've had to root and flash a custom rom just to make the phone barable for me to use. Hope I win the M8 :)

Case: NZXT H440 Black & Red | CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K OC'd 4.2GHz | Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz (was a 16GB kit :c) | Storage: 1x 240GB Samsung 850 Evo, 1x 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 2TB 7200RPM drive | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Cooler: Corsair H100i | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 10 Preview
Primaries: HTC One M8 16GB Gunmetal Grey, iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey| Secondaries: iPhone 5 16GB white, Samsung Galaxy S3 Blue 16GB
Primary laptop: MacBook Air mid 2013 base model | Other devices: iPad mini 32GB wifi Space Grey

This looks like the ideal replacement for my old Motorola V3

HTC have been my way to go in Android. Let's hope to continue with it. I want one so bad!!!!

My favorite thing? Easy, the massive improvement on battery life.

Favorite things about the M8 has got to be the build quality and the camera !! 

GL All

My favorite thing about these 2 HTC ones is....... wait........ 2 1s.................... 2+1=........... HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!

My Favorite About HTC ONE M8 Is The Rocking Metal Build Quality!!!!!!!Hands Down..The Best Android Phone on the World!!!

me please!! :D maybe i win this time ;/ !! worth a try! I love HTC!

My PC Specs is:
i7 3930k @ 4.1ghz, 16gb 2133mhz rams running at around 2000mhz, 256gb ocz agillity3 ssd x2 raid 0 stripe 128kb, EVGA GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 SLI, ocz 1250w psu, asus p9x79deluxe motherboard, Cooler H100i
Windows 8 x64 PRO

I love how nice, snappy and solid it looks. Not to mention the nice specs and features! :D

definitely the "Duo Camera"

A thing I like about the HTC One... Hmm... I've got to be honest, but I'm going to have to say the front facing camera! Why? Because it is better than that of any other phone (excluding the Oppo N1 as that has a 13MP swivel camera). I don't see why companies are making flagship phones with 2MP front facing cameras when they are capable of implementing better ones. Kudos to HTC for being the first flagship to have a good front facing camera! :D

Maybe that uni-body design might actually prevent the screen from cracking for me.

HTC M8 looks amazing! The 90% metal body is the stand out feature for me.

I need a new phone to replace my ancient HTC explorer

My favourite thing has to be those "BoomSound" speakers, on my old phone the speakers are really bad and I hope other companies put their speakers the correct way after this, but anyway would love a new phone.