HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite feature is the amazing front facing speakers. IM TIRED OF THE CUP TRICK

man this is a good giveaway :D hope I win this, I love the phones speakers i'm sick of compromising on sound.

Best thing about the M8?

The awesome built quality.

MB: MSI Z77A-GD55 | CPU: Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5 GHz | RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR3 @1333MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 

Monitor: 22" Samsung SyncMaster B2230H @60Hz | Audio: Creative Aurvana Live! | PSU: SuperFlower 80+ Gold 550 Watt 

OS: ArchLinux + KDE / Windows 8 Pro 64bit | Smartphone: Nexus 4 16GB - CM11

I think I will get this phone! I have been looking for a good one for ages!

Yay for giveaways! I really love the build quality of the HTC one but i haven't seen the new one in the wild yet.

What I like about the all new HTC One would always be what their number one edge over all the smartphones out there, and even Linus quoted that it makes them a year ahead of innovation against phone manufacturers. It's the BOOM Sound Speaker! No more cupping of hands for this one. :)

Oh god the fake phone calls with Luke cracked me up xD The M8 looks really amazing, I love the overall design and build quality which is something not many android phones prioritize, would've been better with the buttons integrated into the chassis rather than having them on screen but can't have everything I guess. 

That's got to be the sexiest phone ever ^.^

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

So awesome! Thanks for the giveaway! Such a nice phone.

Great video Linus, that HTC One (M8) is amazing. I love the build quality, it just makes everything else look like a dogs chew toy. Any chance of firing one over here to Ireland? :D

Just drowns my Samsung S3. I love the unibody design and I am quite sure Sense 6 is wayyyyyyyyy better than TouchWiz. If I could get any phone in the market now, this would be first choice, hands down. The speakers seems to be awesomely epic too. :o

LOVE THIS PHONE!!

I would like the m8, seems so high quality feeling!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I really like the 8M swipe down to unlock and the other swipes to get to things faster before unclocking the phone!

PS: I've been using me Sensation since 2011 and i really like Sense, Have been using it from sense 3.0 to 5.0, and i really like everything about what HTC is doing to give us the best experiences with our phones.

Great review.. But any review that doesn't feature a drop test, is pretty good. :)

But production wise, the whites seemed a bit dominate? Linus was very pale in many of the clips.. To the point where he could be a pretty decent spy at a flour factory.

Would love an M8 to replace my old Samsung galaxy s2

MY PC SPECS AND SETUP: Intel Core i7 2700k @ 5GHZ, 8gb Kingston ram, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Asus Xonar STX, Asus GTX 580 Direct Cu2, CoolerMaster HAF XM case with side window,

Corsair H60, Noctua NF F12 Industrial PPC 3000 RPM Fan, 120gb Kingston Hyperx 3k SSD, Corsair Ax 860, 2x Bitfenix 60cm blue led strips, 3x Coolermaster 200mm Blue Led Fans,

Dell U3014 monitor, Das keyboard ultimate, Razer mamba mouse, Sennheiser HD 650 headphones, Corsair Blue Individually Sleeved Cables,  2x Logitech Z623 speakers, 

Great looking phone got some baws speakers and upto 128gb micro sd .

I personally like even better build quality and that details when we compare it to the M7. The second thing is even higher performance, unusual camera and a unique overlay Sense.

18TnoTR.png

An awesome video, made by awesome people, about the best phone in the world... And I'm not just saying that because I want to win. :P

In a perfect world, I'd have my PC specs here. However, my PC specs are embarrassing, so I'd rather not.

It's better than my LG 430n. That's enough goodness for me  :D It can't even play a video...

An awesome video, made by awesome people, about the best phone in the world... And I'm not just saying that because I want to win. :P

In a perfect world, I'd have my PC specs here. However, my PC specs are embarrassing, so I'd rather not.

I like the m8 as it continue to implement it sense 6.0 which is a great part of my life since using HTC sensation XE