HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Favorite thing? Gorgeous aluminum body.

Wait. Switch that to front-facing speakers. I am tired of cupping my Galaxy Nexus when watching YouTube on it.

I Would have to say that my favorite part about the phone is the front-facing speakers. I am sick of doing the cup trick. it hurts my hands after a while.

my favorite thing about the m8 is DAT SPEAKER LAY OUT not to mention that great build :D

I have always loved the HTC ONE but it never had the capability to have expanded memory till now. I Would love it so much

Best thing is the screen. I am coming from Iphone to HTC one M8 and it is just so much better in every way. My wife is begging me for one now. The screen is bigger and easier to look at. (hurts the eyes less) The screen feels better to use touch wise. It is more responsive and I'm not sure how they did that, I thought the iphone 5 was about as good as it got there. The speakers are good, but I use headphones to listen to music so I don't get as much out of them as my wife would who likes to put spotify on speaker and just set her phone down. Everything about the phone is better than any phone I've ever had.

So wait, how do I enter to win, because I really need to upgrade to a phone with more than 1GB of RAM, like real bad. 

I love the way Linus does all his reviews! by far the best reviewer on youtube! When ever I want to know if a product is worth my time youre the first person i look for! Keep it up!

More to the point! I want!!

This phone is looking so sweet! Good luck guys and remember to click that link!

i want the htc m8 because of the sd card slot, idk how i've been able to live without one

Hmm didn't tested this phone so I don't know what to like about it. This might be the opportunity to find out.

love the boom sound speakers AND the metal body

My favorite thing about the M8 is the second camera, so i'll be able to put douchebag hats on everyone. :P

Oh and it's not my Iphone 5s, i regret buying it so much...

I love both the sound features and the HTC Sense ui on the new HTC One (m8). HTC's commercials are actually pretty clever. "Go ahead, ask the internet". lolz.

Phone for me?

This phone is looking so sweet! Good luck guys and remember to click that link!

this is almost a no brainer question for me!

one good thing about HTC phones are its BOOM DUAL SPEAKERS !!

but my favourite thing about the HTC ONE M8 is its metal chassis !! I swear its the most solid phone I ever felt. I bet nokia 3320 is feeling the threat now !!

anyway OT, did they name it M8 as in MATE?

its definitely that one mate anyone would wish for ! :D

front facing speakers, built quality, sense... there is so much  :blink:

i like thats it is made of aluminium and not plastic. Dont like plastic phones...