HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The Sense UI is the best feature for me. Clean and clutter free. 'Nuff said!

It have a really good design and build quality but what i love are the speakers, they have to sound great thanks to the stereo sound :3

You sir are the giveaway master. the screen is the big deal breaker for me, as she said, its just right

Oh man, what I would give to have some front facing speakers on my phone.  This phone looks amazing!

The design ofcourse is my favorite, last years M7 was the best looking android phone out there, luckily HTC keeps the title with the M8 this year too.

Would love to win :)

My favourite thing with this phone? Honestly?

Sense 6.

It's so refined and easy to navigate compared to stock Android.

Oh, also the MicroSD Slot :P Kinda miss that on my HTC One M7.

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

The best thing is most certainly the gorgeous design of the phone

If I manage to win this, maybe my buddies will stop making fun of me for still never having owned a smart phone in 2014. :)

The thing that I like best about this phone from what I've heard other complain about their phones is the battery life and the front facing speakers. I can barely hear my friend's S3 when he wants to show me a YouTube video because they just aren't loud enough. The M8 seems to have much better loudness from the speaks and they actually face the user. Kudos!

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

Linus! You are the greatest reviewer on the planet! And htc one is a awesome premium device the first time i touch it on a local store and play some bassy music it blows my head! Wooooow! Speaker are the best yo!

IMy favorite thing about the m8 is that it is the first phone I have really considered giving up my unlimited data for.

What i most like about the M8 is the external design and the speakers.

most solid built android phone ever?

Would have been better if they made it water resistant,

I really love the fact that there is the two rear cameras, i enjoy taking photos and i think it would be great to be able to blur out some photobombers straight from my phone.

I love the Boom Sound Speakers! As well as the amazing build quality!

The HTC M8 is even more awesomer that the previous one, I have used HTC devices previously and they were really good, my first Android based smartphone was an HTC Wildfire whic was excellent at that time, I would love to have an HTC One M8, or as I call it, HTC Mate. Cheers!

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

I would love those speakers in my phone!

When in doubt: C4

Gorgeous phone. I would love to replace my ancient one v with one.

I love the extra camera for the added picture features and the design is just amazing...

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

the best thing about this phone is for me the speakers and screen size because i still have a iphone 4 and i cant even hear phone calls.

My favorite thing about the m8 is... That HTC was generous enough to offer two of them to you, Linus.

Clicked the link and told my friends.

I love that build quality and the things I've heard about it's audio quality with headphones. I wouldn't mind getting that phone. :D