That setup.... I'm so jealousssss

Fred Castellum

Look at this artist's set up.... that wacom hardware.... those proart monitors...

His PC specs is pretty dam good too... 48gbs of ram... a GTX 680... and a 6 core I7. Good lord.... 

On top of that, he lives in japan and looks like he has more space than me.... *Cries in corner*

What awesome setups have you guys seen before and desire? 

my_desk_by_redjuice999-d2krxgg.jpg

SOURCE: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/278/d/c/my_desk_by_redjuice999-d2krxgg.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Concidering wacom prices.. That must've cost an absolute fortune  :o

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

the one on the right, how does he use his mouse and keyboard

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Look at this artist's set up.... that wacom hardware.... those proart monitors...

His PC specs is pretty dam good too... 48gbs of ram... a GTX 680... and a 6 core I7. Good lord.... 

On top of that, he lives in japan and looks like he has more space than me.... *Cries in corner*

SOURCE: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/278/d/c/my_desk_by_redjuice999-d2krxgg.jpg

whats the specs?

I guess its a x58 since 48 gigs of ram....

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

i'd love to play osu on that graphics screen mirror :wub:

My dream setup is actually what i have... Although having a GPU would be nice. I'll add one soon! :D

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

He has some useless too big super glossy glare televisions. ugly setup

I'll tell you a piece of advice. 

To each their own. 

Also:

If you don't have something nice to say. Keep silent. 

I often see you posting negative things on peoples posts. Think positive! 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Concidering wacom prices.. That must've cost an absolute fortune  :o

Yupp...... Super expensive. 

Barnacules Nerdgasm xD

all those 4k monitors.... 

the one on the right, how does he use his mouse and keyboard

probably moves the keyboard down onto the tablet. 

whats the specs?

I guess its a x58 since 48 gigs of ram....

His specs are in the link. Image description. 

My Equipments
----------------------------------------------------

Drawing and Ink
Pencil or Photoshop or CLIP STUDIO PAINT.

Painting
CLIP STUDIO PAINT [link]
Photoshop CS6

3D
Softimage, CINEMA 4D

Finishing
Photoshop CS6

----------------------------------------------------

Main PC
CPU : Intel Core i7 970 (3.2GHz, 6Core, 12Thread)
RAM : 48GB (DDR3-1333 PC3-10600 8GB x 6)
Storage : 160GB SSD(System) + 2TB HDD(Data) + 2TB NAS(RAID Backup) + 120GB RevoDrive3 X2
Graphic : Geforce GTX680
Motherboard : ASUS P6X58D-E

Other Hardware
Cintiq 24HD & Dual Monitors(27inch + 22inch), Intuos4 Large, Cintiq 13HD, Griifin PowerMate

People keep telling me to play osu but I feel like I destroy my tablets pen nib too fast lol.... 

And yeahh.. playing on that screen tablet would be awesome.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'll tell you a piece of advice. 

To each their own. 

Also:

If you don't have something nice to say. Keep silent. 

I often see you posting negative things on peoples posts. Think positive! 

It's my opinion, I post whatever I want.

It's my opinion, I post whatever I want.

You're right everyone has the right to say their own opinion. However we (I think i can say for the masses.) Do not want to hear negative opinions. For say people like Barnacules worked very hard to make his setup the way he likes. Don't hate on his work. Just because you don't like it. It's rude. 

I desire another 780 TI and to swap these monitors out for 144Hz or IPS screens.

You're right everyone has the right to say their own opinion. However we (I think i can say for the masses.) Do not want to hear negative opinions. For say people like Barnacules worked very hard to make his setup the way he likes. Don't hate on his work. Just because you don't like it. It's rude. 

It's simply that I think his televisions with glare and gloss is ugly for a setup.

It's simply that I think his televisions with glare and gloss is ugly for a setup.

It's still negative though! If he likes it who cares? It's HIS setup. 

-snip-

People keep telling me to play osu but I feel like I destroy my tablets pen nib too fast lol.... 

And yeahh.. playing on that screen tablet would be awesome.... 

you don't have to make contact with your tablet surface to play osu, i use it in contact but most people hover above their tablet when playing osu :)

as soon as i got my tablet for osu my rank went from like 60k to 40k

^He does have a point here. 

you don't have to make contact with your tablet surface to play osu, i use it in contact but most people hover above their tablet when playing osu :)

as soon as i got my tablet for osu my rank went from like 60k to 40k

I see... how big is the game plus all the extra game songs and whatnot. 

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

@

which loser plays a loseric game like osu........

just kidding :P

finally!!! i have found someone who plays osu what level and can you send me a link to your profile

please

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

And i'm giving my opinion about his setup.

?

I see... how big is the game plus all the extra game songs and whatnot. 

54 mb and each beatmap is like a size the of  320kbps song

update @MyInnerFred

i play it on the computer not a tablet

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

which loser plays a loseric game like osu........

just kidding :P

finally!!! i have found someone who plays osu what level and can you send me a link to your profile

please

Lol I'll have to download the game first. PM me your info, I'll let you know when I make a account. 

Lol I'll have to download the game first. PM me your info, I'll let you know when I make a account. 

link

i don't play as often as before

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

?

But if your opinion is a negative one, why say it at all?

You just sound like an ass

We have nothing against you not liking his setup, but there's no need to tell anyone.

If this thread was a discussion on his setup, and your opinion on it, then fair enough.

Since it's not, there's no need to bring people down like you did.

?

he means your meany :P

plus its his preference

and in the rules log

i am sure i spotted  one that says to be "friendly"

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD