What's the largest graphics card nowadays single & double & how do they perform compared

What is the largest graphics card ever? I saw a previous post with this but it asked me to make a new one rather than revive it.

So I saw a SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (100416NT8GSR) that's a massive unit lol. I was wondering what's the biggest cards nowadays after all these new ones came out. & What year did they come out & how's their performance?

This guy had 10 cards if anyone wants to know LOL

Screenshot_20210902-134031_Facebook.jpg

The Asus 3090 is a lot larger.

image.thumb.png.7e3de7102031205569cb57da6b2634a7.png

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

You mean physically biggest card? I suppose the RTX 3090 comes pretty close. It's also the fastest consumer level card you can buy (maybe 3090 Super, if real)

Nvidia's RTX 3070 preorders were pure hell, so I live blogged - The Verge

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

the 3090 HOF is a big boy, probably the largest GPU i own

it's even longer than my 3090 gaming x trio

image.png.955f124be0e1c701b391436141386383.png

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

Pictures?

17 minutes ago, JKOLAKF - U G said:

Pictures?

uhh... i dont have any photo at hand

google would be your best friend

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

339mm long????? Wow. That's the first I've seen any card go over 325 (the Trio I think is at 325) and 68mm thickness means it's over 3 PCI-e slots, right?

Galax Launches Record-Chasing RTX 3090 HOF GPUs | Tom's Hardware

Oh, must be because of that huge LED screen. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

52 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

339mm long????? Wow. That's the first I've seen any card go over 325 (the Trio I think is at 325) and 68mm thickness means it's over 3 PCI-e slots, right?

Wow, that thing is HIDEOUS!

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

the LED screen doesnt count i think

the gaming x trio would fit into the mining rig but the HOF is too long for it, thickness wise, they're about equivalent

meaning... 2.8 slots

9 hours ago, JKOLAKF - U G said:

XD stretchy boi lol....

It's all about the angle

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

10 hours ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

It's all about the angle

Lol which one them sketch 90's?

it all depends on how beefy cooler is...my zotac amp extreme is quite big boy and very heavy,gaming x trio is also a beefy card,but nowdays any is,and there probably like 90 % if RTX 3000 series are quite big boys..

Probably in the future we will need still reinforcement cases and PSUS with  5 8-pin connectors 😄

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

59 minutes ago, frozensun said:

it all depends on how beefy cooler is...my zotac amp extreme is quite big boy and very heavy,gaming x trio is also a beefy card,but nowdays any is,and there probably like 90 % if RTX 3000 series are quite big boys..

Probably in the future we will need still reinforcement cases and PSUS with  5 8-pin connectors 😄

Lol so true

My Aorus 3080ti takes up 4 pci slot.

spacer.png

**Intel 14900K**Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master X**Gigabyte 4090 Aorus Master**G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB DDR-6800**Lian Li Galahad II 360mm**Inland M2 SSD 4TB**2 Samsung 870 QVO 8TB**MSI MEG Ai1300P PCIE5**Li Lian Evo RGB**ASUS PG42UQ**Logitech G Pro X TKL**Logitech G502X Plus**Windows 11 Pro**

2 hours ago, darkknight302 said:

My Aorus 3080ti takes up 4 pci slot.

Holy jeez lol, you even have a checking KPOP band on your 3080ti? Can I like? Have one too LOL. GG Bro I love the cables & the build period! It looks so nice. Btw is that a sag bracket in the 4th slot?

Wooooow,never seen such a big,it's liek watching BOB pr0n and those guys..

Hell I didn't even know there are cards whith display 😄

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Previously my biggest card was Asus GTX 580 Matrix Platinum at 11.5 inches and 3 slots. 

I replaced it with a puny GTX 980 Classified. Only 11 Inches and a trim 2 slots.. I could pick out the battery 😄

My 3070Ti is 11.81 inches and 2.75 slots. Beautiful card btw.. The Ampere pulls waay more power than the Fermi.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

5 hours ago, frozensun said:

Wooooow,never seen such a big,it's liek watching BOB pr0n and those guys..

Hell I didn't even know there are cards whith display 😄

Oh btw did you see the white one above lol that one had a display too massive thing haha

14 minutes ago, freeagent said:

Previously my biggest card was Asus GTX 580 Matrix Platinum at 11.5 inches and 3 slots. 

I replaced it with a puny GTX 980 Classified. Only 11 Inches and a trim 2 slots.. I could pick out the battery 😄

My 3070Ti is 11.81 inches and 2.75 slots. Beautiful card btw.. The Ampere pulls waay more power than the Fermi.

Dang nice lol. I bet you worked hard for them! Keep it up LOL

I don't think mine is lot smaller...it's Zotac Amp Extreme 2080 Super,though only 3 slots card.

It all depends how big cooler is,especially fans diameter...and ofc radiator thickness below fans.

I like them bigger too,I wish I could afford at least 3070 Ti.

Lol, don't forget though that ever since Pascal generation ish, there have been notably larger and larger graphics card heatsinks with extremely poor performance. Like the Zotac and XFX cards.

12 hours ago, JKOLAKF - U G said:

Holy jeez lol, you even have a checking KPOP band on your 3080ti? Can I like? Have one too LOL. GG Bro I love the cables & the build period! It looks so nice. Btw is that a sag bracket in the 4th slot?

That is is my SoundBlasterX AE-5. Yeah the card is sagging a little even though my mobo have a anti sag built into it.

**Intel 14900K**Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master X**Gigabyte 4090 Aorus Master**G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB DDR-6800**Lian Li Galahad II 360mm**Inland M2 SSD 4TB**2 Samsung 870 QVO 8TB**MSI MEG Ai1300P PCIE5**Li Lian Evo RGB**ASUS PG42UQ**Logitech G Pro X TKL**Logitech G502X Plus**Windows 11 Pro**

11 hours ago, For Science! said:

Lol, don't forget though that ever since Pascal generation ish, there have been notably larger and larger graphics card heatsinks with extremely poor performance. Like the Zotac and XFX cards.

Dang I didn't realize still like them big though. But they better be actually cooling though!