How do you fix being racist?

as the saying goes, "you gotta fake it till you make it." the saying holds true because no matter what, if you fake it long enough it will grow on you and change you.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Ehm, that would stem from jealousy.

Racism is because of skin color.

Racism terms and slurs are geared towards just degrading a black person for all sorts of reasons and it is used because of the impact it has. Nothing can be more hurtful as it came from slavery like the jew.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Racism terms and slurs are geared towards just degrading a black person for all sorts of reasons and it is used because of the impact it has. Nothing can be more hurtful as it came from slavery like the jew.

Sure, but I think the main reason why people are racist, is because of skin color to begin with. That is the entire point.

How to fix being racist, simple, hate everyone equally. :ph34r:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Sure, but I think the main reason why people are racist, is because of skin color to begin with. That is the entire point.

If that is so then why would a white person call someone another white person a hillbilly or jew?

If that is so then why would a white person call someone another white person a hillbilly or jew?

They can do that, but that is not racism in definition. :P

Hating for the skin color (or race) is called racism. 

White people calling each other that .....well I don't know what that is called but they are not from a different 'race' or skin color so you can't put it under the definition of racism, but yes they do degrade each other too, people from the same skin  color, for their lifestyle etc.

Or did I just say something stupid?

They can do that, but that is not racism in definition. :P

Hating for the skin color (or race) is called racism. 

White people calling each other that .....well I don't know what that is called but they are not from a different 'race' or skin color so you can't put it under the definition of racism, but yes they do degrade each other too, people from the same skin  color, for their lifestyle etc.

Or did I just say something stupid?

:D  it is ok it was not stupid. You are dealing with the logical term of Racism which doesn't explain Racism in the broader sense. Racism has been used so loosely almost any thing can be defined as racism...like all Chinese people are short , all Africans have short hair.....All Racism is, is people who live and continue to live a brain washed life. This guy is obviously interacting with black people and it look like he is realizing that the comments his dad and probably his other family make has them looking very stupid and he just is not sure or does not know how to deal with it. 

How to stop being racist

Step 1: Stop being racist

Step 2: Carry on

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

How to stop being racist

Step 1: Stop being racist

Step 2: Carry on

:lol:

change your perception towards the predominant culture instead, which includes people of all races. hate them for their opinions, ideology, and manner of speech, not their origins. hate them for who they are. then you insta stop being racist.

Manner of speech? The way people talk? That would be the #1 reason I dislike most, but not all African Americans.

What makes people racist ? Simple, it's purely cultural, that's it.

I grew up in a religious atmosphere that teached me constantly to ignore racial differences... the skin color is without any significance for me, people aren't created equal, that, i reckon, but, it isn't when we stop calling each other black or white that it's going to stop, it's when you stop making judgements based on it that everything will get resolved.

After all, when i call someone a tall dude, i'm not poking fun at short people, it just means that everyone else should no longer care for these differences.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Manner of speech? The way people talk? That would be the #1 reason I dislike most, but not all African Americans.

hint, you should also infer to a group of people by what they are, so they're just american. i don't call myself japanese american, whites don't call themselves mesopotamic american or european american, or highland-american.

hint, you should also infer to a group of people by what they are, so they're just american. i don't call myself japanese american, whites don't call themselves mesopotamic american or european american, or highland-american.

National identity, the eternal ideological issue.

National identity, the eternal ideological issue.

personally if i had my way i would deport most people who talk like that: oh, "i'm AFRICAN-american, my mother is shanieele jaqcuandaslkfjsaofiufoqirjl from zamibasflkflskjfd eighteen generations ago".

thats just minorities flexing their pull on social and political culture to further degrade other groups, and it is disgusting. The Chinese in the U.S.A don't gripe about their early american history, and the Japanese don't piss all over whites because of shit that went down in WWII. Hell, even hispanics and spanish don't gripe about shit, they just mow through it and work for better lives. it is simply nothing more than ideological and political maneuvering.

it is simply nothing more than ideological and political maneuvering.

While i wouldn't say it's the definitive answer to all, i certainly agree with you.

There's also a huge sociological side to it, but that i'm not getting into because i'm not an expert, but let me just sum up by saying that exterminating racism isn't an easy task.

You have to realize the only difference is that black people have more pigment, if that's the only difference, why would you be uncomfortable?

that's actually not true at all.

There are many differences such as susceptibility to certain genetic things (allergies, diseases, traits etc...)

For example some races are a lot more likely to get certain types of cancer and it's not due to their lifestyle but simply their genetic makeup. Same with things such as lactose intolerance etc..

Otherwise there are many traits that are different. If you look at a black albino person for example, they don't look like white people at all because different ethnicites have different traits (nose shape, jawline, skull shape, hair, eyes etc...)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

yes they do. That's the stupid thing in the US.

When you ask someone what they are in the US, instead of saying "I'm an American/ I'm a citizen of the United States", people will reply "I'm Irish, I'm Afro-American, I'm Chinese" etc.. when they are actually fourth generation or more immigrants that don't have jack shit to do with their ethnicity. They may be Irish by ethnicity, but they never even went to the goddamn country, have no idea what the culture is like and have no relation to the country whatsoever.

It's quite silly. If you've never went to Ireland, If your parents were born and raised in the US and not Ireland and if you have no relation to that country, you're not Irish at all. You're as American as anyone else. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

There are many differences such as susceptibility to certain genetic things (allergies, diseases, traits etc...)

For example some races are a lot more likely to get certain types of cancer and it's not due to their lifestyle but simply their genetic makeup. Same with things such as lactose intolerance etc..

Otherwise there are many traits that are different. If you look at a black albino person for example, they don't look like white people at all because different ethnicites have different traits (nose shape, jawline, skull shape, hair, eyes etc...)

Don't be so literal. Yes, genetic traits are different.

What I meant was that that's the only thing that's different. They are not lesser than you or me or anybody else.

If you don't like someone or something, you don't have to..... black women turn me off and I'm not racist.....

We can discuss genetical differences all day, but the truth of the matter is those exist everywhere, and they are completely irrelevant in this type of conversation.

Don't get me wrong, a black isn't resistive to some cancer because he's black... well ok, maybe that's the case, but the point being no one chosed what they wanted to be.

If that dad was the walking guy on the street, he wouldn't like having their rights questionned.

Don't get me wrong, a black isn't resistive to some cancer because he's black... well ok, maybe that's the case, 

^^ contradicting yourself there....it made me  :lol:

just try to make friends with some black people. once you get to know a person, you will start to see them in a diferent way. thats atleast what i do when i see people that i ont know and dislike them.

bad joke inbound: go to a concentration camp, theyll help you

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

^^ contradicting yourself there....it made me  :lol:

I was referencing the skin color, i don't know if that have anything to do with the defensive aspects of our body... but as i said, it's completely irrelevant, i happen to have brown eyes, others may hav'em blue, it doesn't mean we have to treat each other differently.

I was referencing the skin color, i don't know if that have anything to do with the defensive aspects of our body... but as i said, it's completely irrelevant, i happen to have brown eyes, others may hav'em blue, it doesn't mean we have to treat each other differently.

True.