Can Someone tell me how can I uninstall my realtek audio drivers.

G3NTL3

Don't think that I'm a complete idiot in terms of computer tech, I've tried literally everything, Deleted the registry key, uninstalled it from device manager, updated it to HD audio drivers, Uninstalled it from device manager in safe mode. many more.

A little backstory- My friend said If I wanted dolby atmos audio, I said sure why not, I said how much is it, he said Free, How??, I've found a way. So I handed him my PC and he kind of installed it but I never used it. And now it's really bothering my other things like the equalizer APO and many things. They cannot detect the Mic. 
I think that the drivers are corrupt.

I have a Gigabyte b450 aorus elite rev 1 motherboard.

Can someone please help me with that ? 

Just back up any files you need and do a clean install of Windows. It's good to do em every year or so anyways, as Windows tends to derp itself over time. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 hour ago, Zando Bob said:

Just back up any files you need and do a clean install of Windows. It's good to do em every year or so anyways, as Windows tends to derp itself over time. 

I always put the reinstall of windows at the last option for any problem. I really don't like installing my every program again and again. 

Is there any other way to get rid of this problem? 

Dolby Atmos is nothing to do with your Realtek drivers. 

The Realtek Audio driver is probably reinstalling itself, because you have it enabled to automatically install the drivers which it will be doing when it detects the hardware (the audio chip on the board). If you completely remove your Realtek Audio drivers you wont be able to use it. 

Im guessing your friend installed the Dolby Atmos thing from the Dolby Access Windows 10 UWP from the Microsoft Store. 

If you want to remove it, it probably can be removed from there, or from Settings > Apps. 

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

3 hours ago, Zando Bob said:

It’s not as necessary with W10 as it was with XP (every 3 months for some people), Vista and 7 (6-12 months was a good idea).

10 holds together well when it isn’t killing you with a silent update. It’s been by far the most stable OS for me and not needed reinstalling since I first put it on back in 2018.

The exceptions are of course virus, update related issues and screwing something up by messing around where you shouldn’t be or trying a crazy workaround you found online.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

9 hours ago, Jarsky said:

Dolby Atmos is nothing to do with your Realtek drivers. 

The Realtek Audio driver is probably reinstalling itself, because you have it enabled to automatically install the drivers which it will be doing when it detects the hardware (the audio chip on the board). If you completely remove your Realtek Audio drivers you wont be able to use it. 

Im guessing your friend installed the Dolby Atmos thing from the Dolby Access Windows 10 UWP from the Microsoft Store. 

If you want to remove it, it probably can be removed from there, or from Settings > Apps. 

He pirated it, I remember he disabled the signature driver or some setting. It wasn't from the Store. 

-> Moved toTroubleshooting

As side note, we don't assists pirates here.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Firstly, since hes your friend...you should ask him to remote in and remove the software. As I said before, Dolby Atmos is completely seperate to your Realtek driver.

Secondly, i'd recommend you skip my first point above and you should reinstall Windows as already suggested. 

Not because it isnt fixable, but god knows what codes running in the crack he would have applied to it. Quite possible your PC is infected with Malware. 

Never trust someone to install random cracked software on your PC. Many 'cracks' are compiled with malware code that will run in your registry etc....to log and report information. Your PC now cannot be trusted. 

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA