**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

-.-

I will return the money as a fine. Since you are at the PLX chip, get on a PCIE train to the CPU and switch to the WaterBlock local, take it to the 4770K and get off there. I will be there with the money.

We use Xeons here (assuming we are still at the GRID server)

Can I move in pweez

What's the city's (or state or country) specs?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Can I move in pweez

What's the city's (or state or country) specs?

I'm not sure a lot happened while I was sleeping last night.

We use Xeons here (assuming we are still at the GRID server)

The transit server has been moved over to the Xeon platform.

Take the money I stole as me returning it and my payment of the fine.

The transit server has been moved over to the Xeon platform.

Take the money I stole as me returning it and my payment of the fine.

K I will let @terrytek know later and draw up the papers for your release.

K I will let @terrytek know later and draw up the papers for your release.

-.-

Can I be released for now and get the papers later as official documentation of my release?

-.-

Can I be released for now and get the papers later as official documentation of my release?

I don't know sounds pretty risky.

I don't know sounds pretty risky.

Alright then can I come to the PLX chip and play some games since my sentence allows me to go to a PLX chip?

Any housing opportunities?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Housing is expensive. Contact our landlord, @terrytek. He will get back to you on that.

Talk @terrytek he is in charge of that

Alright then can I come to the PLX chip and play some games since my sentence allows me to go to a PLX chip?

Sure go right on ahead. (just do create a bad experience for the paying customers.)

Sure go right on ahead. (just do create a bad experience for the paying customers.)

Alright, let me catch the next train.

Go ask @CtW I don't think he would mind he slacks off way too much.

I get my shit done quickly and efficiently ok. I just end up with some free time and i use it. I'm not a slacker ! *says with guilty/defensive look on face*

Alright, let me catch the next train.

Btw, I'll be with you whenever you are on the PLX chip so you won't be able to do anything to disrupt the customers' games. 

Housing is expensive. Contact our landlord, @terrytek. He will get back to you on that.

Well, I got a cheap apartment for you in transistor 88047 in rack 12. Only 25 LSC.

Talk @terrytek he is in charge of that

Yeah, like @WinNut said, it is expensive. But memory address 023F2, subdivision 0x2993 is available for only 15 LSC.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, I got a cheap apartment for you in transistor 88047 in rack 12. Only 25 LSC.

Yeah, like @WinNut said, it is expensive. But memory address 023F2, subdivision 0x2993 is available for only 15 LSC.

I am looking for middle class housing near racks 1-5 (that's where I manage HDDs most often)

I am looking for middle class housing near racks 1-5 (that's where I manage HDDs most often)

I think there are some nice condos on rack 5 in one of the GPUs. The prices are low as that rack is being used for cuda/physx/other stuff acceleration and is lower priority. I think the prices range from 50 LSC to 400 LSC.

Can I grab that apartment? 

Also, is there a gas, water, and sewer line connected? I would like to know so that I can purchase supplies for hot water and heating as needed.

@terrytek Can I be freed now?

Can I grab that apartment? 

Also, is there a gas, water, and sewer line connected? I would like to know so that I can purchase supplies for hot water and heating as needed.

@terrytek Can I be freed now?

Nope. You haven't posted bond or filled out the paperwork. In fact, I think it got destroyed in the hard drive in Rack 5. I think @Yummychickenblue was transporting the files and it accidentally got trashed in the hard drive's cleaning programs.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How do I earn LSC?

How do I earn LSC?

Working. Easy as that. Stupid question: You do know what LSC stands for, right?

Working. Easy as that. Stupid question: You do know what LSC stands for, right?

Ummm

LinuSCoin?

no?

This makes me dumb right?

ok ill start

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Ummm

LinuSCoin?

no?

This makes me dumb right?

LinusSlickCoin