CELEBRITY Tech Trivia!

CPotter

This is the best video you guys have ever made

Edit: this better not go away after this. Thee should be community versions and staff versions

Edited by HelpfulTechWizard

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

when I saw this

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.55ce8b138b267714e32e871605470292.png

I legit yelled ATOM I kid you not.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Welcome to our totally non-infringing trivia show... In one sense I'm happy parodies are allowed but equally the name they gave it was 100% cringe 😅

Also sponsored by Intel, aka I doubt a single thing about AMD whooping their ass (or even mentioned) right now will be 100% not in that list. (I'm watching it right now)

Edit: They mentioned AMD 3 times, tho 1 doesn't really count as they asked where they were located. They did mention how AMD is bringing back competition but they did so in the weirdest way possible.

Plus one indirectly via ATI

How do you get that sweet t-shirt deal?

50 minutes ago, CPotter said:

So, how do we get

For an Apple fangirl justine really doesnt know much about apple does she?

at the start i thought maybe i will get 1-2 answers right but i somehow got 50% or more correct.

1 minute ago, BaidDSB said:

For an Apple fangirl justine really doesnt know much about apple does she?

at the start i thought maybe i will get 1-2 answers right but i somehow got 50% or more correct.

This is a good reminder that just because you report on tech news doesn't mean you know anything about tech. 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

36 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

This is the best video you guys have ever made

Edit: this better not go away after this. Thee should be community versions and staff versions

i agree with this a lot

4 minutes ago, Velcade said:

This is a good reminder that just because you report on tech news doesn't mean you know anything about tech. 

exactly. i wonder if this might actually impact her popularity now that she's outed as a not so knowledgeable "tech" person

2 minutes ago, LukeInGreece said:

Is this a new studio? it looks amazing

it seems to be a really big greenscreen, probably on a rented stage if I had to guess

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Scientology is most definitely NOT a religion! The key is already in the name: science. In reality it's a pyramid scam, that's the "science". :old-eyeroll:

if you object, you shouldn't have included this controversy into the quiz in the first place.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

@CPotter

What did you do to not be allowed on camera anymore? LMAO

I thought being already fired multiple time granted you immunity.

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

36 minutes ago, BaidDSB said:

exactly. i wonder if this might actually impact her popularity now that she's outed as a not so knowledgeable "tech" person

Sadly the Apple fanboy cult plus her looks makes this performance equal jack. She did start doing damage control by not attempting to answer unless she absolutely knew it, personally if I was her I'd of refused to be on the show. Then again this could equally be 100% scripted 😂

10 minutes ago, Kevo05s said:

@CPotter

What did you do to not be allowed on camera anymore? LMAO

I thought being already fired multiple time granted you immunity.

His most recent rehiring contract exposed:
"You shale never be seen on camera again"

59 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

it seems to be a really big greenscreen, probably on a rented stage if I had to guess

It's probably a seamless rear projection and a rental studio.

image.png.815320545aef9c8d1960c96201ff4c4d.png

James' face says it all... Never play a game with Linus. 

Spoiler

CHALLENGE!

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Interesting set of questions.
A few were indeed way out there in terms of difficulty.

While others were fairly simple to be fair.

Though, surprised to not see any USB names be thrown in, considering how god awful some of them are....

why are they all answering like "what is x" whilst just x would suffice and is the answer, really confused me at first EDIT:cuz they didnt mention it at first and i didnt read

I'm not one for using the LTT forum usually. But this video had some glaring editing issues that made it very hard to watch. 

So for example at 3:46 he finishes asking a question, before I even have time to process the question and answer it myself he already answers it himself at 3:48. It feels way too rushed. 4:33 he finished asking a question 4:35 he answers it himself. and so on. 

I don't know if it's the format of the show or the editing but as someone that doesn't have any issues getting through a 20-30 minute long format video I couldn't even bare to watch 5 minutes of this. 

41 minutes ago, Stark Odinson said:

why are they all answering like "what is x" whilst just x would suffice and is the answer, really confused me at first  

It's because the popular TV show "Wheel of Fortune" (the father of most game shows) used that answer.

Have yet to watch it but .."Celebrity" ..really ? come on.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

58 minutes ago, Stark Odinson said:

why are they all answering like "what is x" whilst just x would suffice and is the answer, really confused me at first  

cos like jeopardy

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

This was epic:

One minor minor complaintment : In Jeopardy, if you're negative you can bet up to max clue on board. (ie Justine/Paul in second round shouldve been allowed to bet up to $1000). 

But this was amazzzing -- Linus looked like he was having way too much fun.

Tech channel trivia, does Linus have an onlyfans?

Can LTT sponsor LTT?

Is Marques, Linus in disguise?

*puts on tinfoil*