What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Currently lost in this

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Phil Collins _ Finally ... The first Farewell Tour

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

lol yes ...yes i totally listened to this.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Death did a cover of Judas Priest's Pain Killer? I never knew. :D 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Simply the best doom album ever created. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Simply the best doom album ever created. 

Listened to both "Epicus Doomicus Metallicus" and "Nightfall" yesterday and they are amazing. To be fair, I've never listened to doom metal before.

Death did a cover of Judas Priest's Pain Killer? I never knew. :D

Pretty decent, but nothing compares to Halford. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Listened to both "Epicus Doomicus Metallicus" and "Nightfall" yesterday and they are amazing. To be fair, I've never listened to doom metal before.

Check out Ancient Dreams. If Epicus was never made, that would be my favourite album from them.

Pretty decent, but nothing compares to Halford. :D

How about this? :P 

Check out Ancient Dreams. If Epicus was never made, that would be my favourite album from them.

Listening to it now. I'll check all their discography today.

How about this? :P

Seeing that it's by Abbath is pretty much all I need to know. Pretty impressive. :)

It's hard to make a decent cover of Judas and they nailed it imo.

Listening to it now. I'll check all their discography today.

Seeing that it's by Abbath is pretty much all I need to know. Pretty impressive. :)

It's hard to make a decent cover of Judas and they nailed it imo.

Oh and as you have never listened to doom before, some bands that I love in the sub genre are, Draconian, Swallow The Sun, Pentagram, My Dying Bride, Count Raven, Electric Wizard, and obviously Black Sabbath. ;) 

Oh and as you have never listened to doom before, some bands that I love in the sub genre are, Draconian, Swallow The Sun, Pentagram, My Dying Bride, Count Raven, Electric Wizard, and obviously Black Sabbath. ;)

Black Sabbath are considered doom metal? Damn, the subgenres are pretty confusing at times.  :lol:

I'll check them all out, thanks. :)

To keep in on topic, I'm currently on -

This:

And this:

Oh, who am I kidding.. I am listening to the complete OST of Sonic and the Black Knight: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDEDE433D46179179

*kinda nostalgia intensifies*

The lack of interest in Crush40 by most people annoys me!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Sounds like Ozzy, I like it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Got my daily dose of doom metal.

Now back to the usual stuff. :D