What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

it's a shame searching for vids from my favorite band probably get me put on some watch list

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti | Mobo: ASUS Z87-Pro | Memory: 16gigs HyperX FuryX | Cooling: Xigmatek SD1483 Frostbourne 

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 | PSU: EVGA 750W Gold+ modular | Storage: 128g adata SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD | Monitor: ASUS PA238QR

Best xmas song and interpretation ever made.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

I thought some of you guys might find this intersting; http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/12/14/why-does-ultra-violence-against-women-remain-an-unchallenged-theme-of-extreme-metal/

The article is pretty thought provoking article on the topic of extreme metal lyrics, and I though it would be intersting to hear your guys' thought on the subject. 

This might not be the best place to post this, but seeing how a lot of you guys seem to like metal, I'll go for it.

And just becuase there needs to be music

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Welcome to Finland, where Winter war never ends. Bloody history and rough climate have morphed people into dumb fuckers. (OK I made that last definition up, but song stands on its own.) Land where people take for granted the right to despise and hate everything, and everyone. (Stopped listening, so something along those lines)

This song is about worm who wants to get out of the frying pan, because even money, or satan, won't touch it. (Best Carmageddon music back in the days BTW)

(My personal interpretation of this song is that the worm turns into a dragon and.. well.. song tells you the rest.)