"Titanfall Cheaters Will Be Forced To Play With Other Cheaters"

TopWargamer
in something that will resemble the Wimbledon of aimbot contests. Hopefully the aimbot cheat you paid for really is the best, or these all-cheater matches could be frustrating for you. Good luck.

neat

very good!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

"Hopefully the aimbot cheat you paid for really is the best"

AHAHAHHA. Cannot stop laughing. GG hhaaha

Desktop: i9 12900K - 64GB 6000 MHz CL36 - RTX 4090 X3 OC

Unraid server: Ryzen 3900X - 32GB 3200 MHz CL14 - Quadro P2000 - 50+ TB raw

A+, 10/10

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming | Intel Core i5 7300HQ | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GTX1050ti | Corsair Force LS 120GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | 6TB Seagate Barracuda

Acer 21" IPS | 15" in-built | Logitech MX Master | Das Keyboard 4C Ultimate | Windows 10 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 | A10X | 4GB | 64GB | Silver | Silicone Cover

Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Kirin 970 | 6GB | 128GB | Mocha Brown | Dbrand Carbon Fibre Black Skin

Cheaters should not be informed that they are in a lobby with other cheaters. then they would slowly go insane over all the other cheaters constantly killing them when they have their own cheats installed.

I like it

Same as how I thought it would be awesome for users who are actually good or bad communicators in a team setting, you can award votes to players post-match to boost their rankings and only high communicators get matched to make unstoppable forces.  People with terrible open mics that ruin the experience don't get into those matches.

Cheaters can die in a fire.

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

I would love to see a video with them having a match. That would be fun to watch especially when they start to accuse one another. lol

GTA V does the exact same thing, many people who cheated their money in MP got hrown into the cheater universe.

But they'll still end up buying the game again.

Definitely will eliminate whiny bitching about being banned from gameplay altogether while still punishing them. Love it, props.

I will take back the props if there isn't a "spectator mode" for non-cheaters.

Would make for a funny YouTube channel, too bad they can't force a mic on all of them.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

c60BFvr.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I was getting tired of jumping into a match and someone is getting 30 kills and no deaths and also getting my head shot from someone all the way across the map with the carbine. 

This is the greatest anti-cheat I've ever seen or heard of. Now it's not all about having dowmloading skills and no Gaming skills. Now cheaters have to be able to do both, Download and run there hacks. 

Whats going to be the new name for Rage Quiter for these hackers that thought there dowmload was better than the other guys? 

Mad Hacker go By-By

weeping hacker rage quit

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

This is a bad idea. The punishment doesn't make it detect cheaters any faster, so you'll still have to deal with them as if they were getting banned. And if they want to play with normal lobbies, they'll just rebuy the game, like they would have anyhow. So this really doesn't prevent anything. All it does is help make the cheater's a little more happy. Why bother wasting the resources on cheaters? Ban them and give the servers to proper players.

uX916W8.gif

Good news is good, now if only this would happen in every game ever.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

So banning people is not allowed anymore or something? Carry on hacking then...

Same with gta online then.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Didn't GTA V do this first :P, oh god no I'm gonna start a "WHO DID IT FIRST" quote chain....

they should have a huge [CHEATER] sign to distinguish them from others, so people know if there playing with/against cheaters. aswell as making the cheater servers really crappy

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

So what I imagine happening is this:

Significant portions of people get caught cheating as they cheat. As the cheater jail gets full, "clean" communities form within them where people host servers that only cheaters can access, but the rules are no cheating (since they want to turn over a new leaf or something like that).

That'd be cool, but ironic as all hell.

So true

Didn't GTA V do this first :P, oh god no I'm gonna start a "WHO DID IT FIRST" quote chain....

GTA V was a bad sport lobby where most people got there for blowing up people's cars.

This is more like instead of VAC banning someone permanently, you give them a place to keep on playing with other cheaters.

This is a bad idea. The punishment doesn't make it detect cheaters any faster, so you'll still have to deal with them as if they were getting banned. And if they want to play with normal lobbies, they'll just rebuy the game, like they would have anyhow. So this really doesn't prevent anything. All it does is help make the cheater's a little more happy. Why bother wasting the resources on cheaters? Ban them and give the servers to proper players.

Expecting cheaters to be detected and dealt with instantly is really really unreasonable. One thing the article didn't mention is how fast cheaters are dealt with so complaining about it when you don't know exactly how long it takes is daft. I also fail to see how this is a bad idea, sure people who want to cheat will buy the game again but doing it like this gives them less incentive to buy the game again as they can still play with all their friends but only their friends would suffer. Just banning them outright will do even less as they will rebuy the game if they want to play it. I fully support this kind of treatment for cheaters as its basically saying to them "Look we know you're cheating and that you'll just keep cheating but f**k you because: Reasons"

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Too many cheater in BF4. EA, please do this on BF5. We can find cheaters easily with spectator mode. The only thing left is to ban them.

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display