"Titanfall Cheaters Will Be Forced To Play With Other Cheaters"

TopWargamer

I would so love that for CS:GO

Technically, this feature has always existed for the CS franchise. There are non-VAC secure servers that people run and people who are VAC banned can play on them and cheat all they want. Those non-VAC secure servers are one of the big reasons why so many people still play CS 1.6

So this is like the new Xbox Live reputation feature?

100% not needed. MS has it's own way of detecting banned programs or modified files and they will brick your entire console if they are detected. Any time your 360 or XBox One is connected to XBL, MS will periodically scan it for modified hardware or software. 

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Is this on PC and Xbone or just PC? I can't see MS allowing this... but it would be amazing. Such a great idea. 

Hopefully it's 100-IP based, you can't simply buy a new game to get out of purgatory, and changing your IP will not work.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Athene came up with this idea a long time ago.

lol i will buy this game just cuz i know when i get banned i can still play xD
TITANFALL
best game for hackers till date :D

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

This is really great if the system works propperly. I am curious on how this system work. Do they have some tracking of every player? And what if some send in a complaint of another player claming he / she is cheating?

By the way, I hope to see some gameplay from the cheater prison room and have a blast of all who rage quit lol

This is truly the best system...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Hopefully it's 100-IP based, you can't simply buy a new game to get out of purgatory, and changing your IP will not work.

Can't be IP based because IP's are easy to spoof and it results in non-cheaters getting banned when IP's are recycled by ISPs. Rebuying the game again is always the way hackers get around their ban's, works the exact same way with CoD, CS, BF, hackers simply buy the game again and go back to cheating against normal players until the new hacks they use get detected and blocked again.

It's why TF2 is the most commonly hacked game in existence. It went F2P years ago, so hackers can make as many accounts as they want. They don't even have to risk a VAC Ban record on their main account because they can hack all they want using as many different accounts as they want while keeping their main account clean.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Too many cheater in BF4. EA, please do this on BF5. We can find cheaters easily with spectator mode. The only thing left is to ban them.

Not really. Many, many BF4 servers don't even have spectator mode due to the extra cost to run it. (you have to pay for the 1-4 extra players in the server rental fee, and it costs quite a bit more)

How is forcing cheaters to play with cheaters a positive effect?

People cheat for the sake of having an unfair advantage, putting them with other cheaters eliminates that while also giving them less people to play with.

Let's hope someone will upload 'Let's Play' type video on YT with all those cheaters playing. It would be really fun to watch. LOL

This is the best anti cheat system ever!

Except it isn't an anti cheat. It's basicly a norwegian prison.

GTA 5 has a similar system set up. Cheaters are placed in a separate lobby. On a side note, i just got on to play titan fall and got placed in a boosting lobby. I really wish they had a good system set up to report these boosters.

They should have this for all games.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

How does that work?  I have a dynamic IP, my ISP changes it every month.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Hahaha! Great!

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

This idea was around for a long time, great it's finally here. 

Props to them! 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

What about adding spectate option on Cheater lobbies, to make fun of? :P

I would so love that for CS:GO

I was thinking the same thing. I am going to suggest it to my friends who know valve devs :D

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Good.

The servers they are put in should have maps that are prisons, and they all wear orange jump suits.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Good.

The servers they are put in should have maps that are prisons, and they all wear orange jump suits.

How about bruce lee's yellow and black jump suit instead? =P

But they'll still end up buying the game again.

then Respawn gets more of their money, and they'll end up getting banned again anyway. Literally everyone but the cheater wins.