"Titanfall Cheaters Will Be Forced To Play With Other Cheaters"

TopWargamer

These four words " Wimbledon of aimbot contests" take the cake, please tell me that there is a spectator mode please...

Also this is the best anti-cheat system I have heard of. I wonder though if it is a bit silly though as the cheaters will still be using resources taking up server slots, entire servers, etc that could actually be used to either cut costs for the company or be put to use by law abiding players.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

So it has no effect on normal users, and positively affects cheaters.

the effect is that cheaters are less motivated to rebuy the game and rejoin the "regular" pool of players because they can still play the game, where as banning them outright just means they're going to buy it anyway. 

pure genius, It's one of those things where you go "I can't believe noone thought of this before".

Love it.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

That is great, like I can't even it's so good xD

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Valve has already thought of this long ago!

If you were VAC banned, you could only play on non-VAC secured servers.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

the effect is that cheaters are less motivated to rebuy the game and rejoin the "regular" pool of players because they can still play the game, where as banning them outright just means they're going to buy it anyway. 

I think CS:GO's Overwatch ban is a good demonstration that cheaters want to play a specific mode and nothing else. If you get Overwatched banned in CS:GO, you can still play on certain community servers, yet just about no one wants to do that. The cheaters want to play against legitimate players, they're cheating to get the edge up, they're not interested in playing against other cheaters.

And for years upon years cheaters in various games have had the ability to host cheater allowed servers for themselves yet they've never really done it.

I would so love that for CS:GO

We all would, but VAC is way too easy to get past though...

If you use a module cloaker and encrypt your menu strings, VAC will probably never detect your cheats.

Before people start praising overwatch and claim it makes up for VAC's short-comings, tell roca and ceh9 how good overwatch is.

Essentially, before I get way too off-topic, there is no decent way that the game can determine who is/isn't cheating due to VERY poorly made anticheat that only finds the cheats that valve themselves have purchased and ripped the MD5 hash from.

I think CS:GO's Overwatch ban is a good demonstration that cheaters want to play a specific mode and nothing else. If you get Overwatched banned in CS:GO, you can still play on certain community servers, yet just about no one wants to do that. The cheaters want to play against legitimate players, they're cheating to get the edge up, they're not interested in playing against other cheaters.

And for years upon years cheaters in various games have had the ability to host cheater allowed servers for themselves yet they've never really done it.

This takes that choice away from them. 

I would so love that for CS:GO

oh god, CSGO 3$ sales....

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Finally a good idea, We need this in CS:GO, but in another terms, they are eveywhere we just can't play a single match without playing against cheaters...  :angry:

Red Darkness: PSU: XFX Pro 550W Core Edition | CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K | COOLER: Antec Kuhler 620 | MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 C2 | SOUNDCARD: Asus Supreme FX| RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2133 MHz CL9 | GPU: MSI GTX760 2Gb OC Gaming | MONITOR: Samsung 19" 1440*900@75HZ/32" 1360*768@60HZ | HDD: Samsung 840 Evo 120Gb + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | MOUSE: Steelseries Rival + Steelseries QCK | HEADPHONES: Razer Barracuda 5.1 | SYSTEM: Windows 8.1 Pro x64 | WHEEL: Logitech G27

The best cheater wins. I like the idea.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

If I remember correctly, this was implemented on Max Payne 3 also. Great idea, let's see if it works out.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Aimbotters feel like GODs against peons who work hard.

ALL Aimbotters are now experiencing the short comings of not having any skilled players to "embarrass", just themselves,...dropping like flies every 1s after spawning from random cheater headshots time after time again..

"It will get boring quickly, thinking your still going to be the best 'cheater' and getting smashed over and over form other 'cheaters' until this person gives up entirely on that game or aimbotting in games altogether."

^I see this as the push for it existing.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

GG Respawn; GG!

It doeant take a genius to make a "cheater mode"... Its detecting them.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log