full desk mousepad cleaning?

i've got a fulldesk mousepad, its been unmoved for atleast 4 years and its getting a bit sticky/grimy, is there any good way to deepclean it without moving all my speakers PC monitor etc etc? 
could soaking it and vacuuming it work?

Mild dish soap and a microfiber rag will do the trick.

Dishwasher works as well, though some fare better than others, and require you to remove the mousepad from your desk.

For more sticky situations, I've also used Simple Green to good success. Seems to work a little better than soap/water, and smells great to boot!

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Without moving, use one of those tape-rollers which you use to take off dust and hair from clothes. But for actual deep cleaning, soap and water.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Soap, Stiff Brush, and massive amounts of water and patience. And an electric drier of some sort is better, but its not like god haven't made one already for you.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I usually take a lint roller to ours, spray a lite coat of ZEP Foaming Glass Cleaner,  and wipe it down with a cloth.

Not sure whats in the ZEP Glass Cleaner but it actually works pretty well.

i took a fresh dishcloth (one of those weird foam ones that are stiff as a board until they get wet) and some multiclean kitchen cleaner and swabbed away, seemed to have worked.

Vacuuming is definitely an option, but you'll have to get some soap/water on it to get all the deep dirt and grime out. I usually use an abrasive sponge, but that's probably not the best for the material of the mat.

I left this here just to annoy people.

10 hours ago, SeanChronicR said:

Not kidding... Throw it in the dishwasher on the top rack

AROZZI Arena Gaming Desk - Black for sale online | eBay

it might be a bit too big for ye old dishwasher 😛

16 hours ago, SeanChronicR said:

Not kidding... Throw it in the dishwasher on the top rack

thats how Derbauer cleans graphics cards hahaha

16 minutes ago, Mr.Briggs said:

thats how Derbauer cleans graphics cards hahaha

It’s really effective, a dishwasher is relatively gentle for cleaning things, I’ve cleaned many computer parts with a dishwasher in the past.

it’s great for motherboards coated in grime 

Dishsoap, warm water and a tooth brush. Dry it on paper towel after. Not sure about RGB ones, might be more pain in the ass.