Where is the option to post something in video suggestions thread?

I have a suggestion for a video but idk how to post my suggestion. Can someone tell me or show me where the button is and how I post it?

Here for ltt

here for tech quickie

Just go to the bottom of the page and click on reply to this topic. then write your suggestion.

image.thumb.png.a8f8e881fb48041df480becb33d9e75a.png

Just now, nvidia-amd gamer said:

thanks but where do I click to post the question?

This:

2 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Just go to the bottom of the page and click on reply to this topic. then write your suggestion.

You just reply to the thread.

I made a post about video suggestions but I can't see it?I tried to find it but I couldn't

There is a dedicated thread for suggestions, it was merged with that thread by a moderator.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

Where the idea will die slowly, cause no one ever looks at that thread.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

1 minute ago, nvidia-amd gamer said:

I made a post about video suggestions but I can't see it?I tried to find it but I couldn't

I can see the two replies you made:

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1046558-thread-for-linus-tech-tips-video-suggestions/page/163/?tab=comments#comment-14589954

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1046558-thread-for-linus-tech-tips-video-suggestions/page/163/?tab=comments#comment-14589210

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You can find everything you've done on this forum -- including your post that was merged into the appropriate thread -- in your activity feed.  It's generally a good thing to keep in mind so you can reference things you've done in the past.  I've used it several times to try to dig up my old posts and the like.  

https://linustechtips.com/profile/807951-nvidia-amd-gamer/content/

#Muricaparrotgang

Folding@Home Stats | Current PC Loadout:

Small                        Bigger				Biggerer				Biggest
Fractal Design Focus G       NZXT H1				Lian LI O11 Dynamic XL			Fractal Design Meshify C
FX-8320                      Ryzen 3 3200G			Ryzen 5 3600				Ryzen 7 3700X
120mm AIO                    120mm AIO				Custom 280mm loop			Noctua NH-D15
A motherboard                ASRock B450 mobo			MSI x570 mobo				MSI x570 mobo
16gb DDR3                    16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3600
a melange of HDDs/SSDs       WD 1tb m.2				WD 500gb m.2				WD 1tb m.2/2tb HDD
PNY GTX 1070 x2              GTX 1070				GTX 1070 FE				MSI RTX 2080 TI
some 650w PSU                650W SFX-L 80+ Gold		MSI RTX 2080 Super			EVGA SuperNova 750w 80+ GOLD 
								Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD

3 minutes ago, nvidia-amd gamer said:

ok thanks but where is the dedicated thread?

@PorkishPig included a link to that thread in the very first answer to this thread.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

25 minutes ago, nvidia-amd gamer said:

so can linus see my post now?

He could. He probably won't. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

20 hours ago, nvidia-amd gamer said:

ok thanks but where is the dedicated thread?

You have been given the link to the video suggestion threads in 3 different threads now, please, stop spamming.

* thread locked * 

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !