Air Coolers with Black/Grey Heatsink?

Just looking for a dark coloured heatsink to match my build. Needs to be LGA 1155 Compatible. Only ones I have listed currently are:

Be Quiet! Dark Rock series (bit too much performance for what I need)

Xigmatek Dark Knight II (Out of stock in my area)

Cooler Master v8 and v10

Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Enermax ETS_T40-BK (Best Option for me so far, I would just replace the fan)

Gelid Black Edition

Any other suggestions? Thanks.

And no, I'm not willing to paint a heatsink. Sorry =P

coolermaster v8 and or v10?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

JUST GO WITH THE BE QUIET FOR GOD SAKES. I love your avatar by the way, the only non trippy gif avatar on the forums?

Gelid Black Edition

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

i would go with this or this like @Tea1337 linked

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

coolermaster v8 and or v10?

*nerdgasm*

That's like $100 in canada, so I personally wouldn't recommend it.

I'd just go with the Be Quiet! if you have to follow that color, and just use it for your next rig :)

edit: I'd actually go with this one that @nixproducer linked

CPU: i5-3570K Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus MB: MSI Z77MA-G45 Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM GPU: PNY GeForce GTX 770 4GB Case: Rosewill Challenger-U3 ATX PSU: Rosewill Hive 650W OS: Windows 7 Pro 64bit Monitor: ViewSonic VX2370Smh-LED Keyboard: Some Dell Keyboard Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Logitech G930

@kingzogan

Prolimatech Megahalems. It comes with no fans but clamps for 120 and 140 mm fans, two of which can be mounted. It's not too much for you needs, i think. But it is more on the expensive side, especially with some good fans.

Edit: and there's this thing from EVGA, it's a bit smaller, but i've heard the fan sucks and should be replaced right away.

who cares...

My dream heatsinks <3 So Appealing to me for some odd reason.

They're damn beautiful and look better in real life

it's just mounting it is a real PITA

2 man job

Error: 410

@kingzogan

Prolimatech Megahalems. It comes with no fans but clamps for 120 and 140 mm fans, two of which can be mounted. It's not too much for you needs, i think. But it is more on the expensive side, especially with some good fans.

Edit: and there's this thing from EVGA, it's a bit smaller, but i've heard the fan sucks and should be replaced right away.

The EVGA one looks pretty good, I'll probably be replacing the fan anyways to a bitfenix spectre or something along those lines.

EDIT: Dang, out of stock at all the Canadian retailers I shop at.... does EVGA ship to Canada directly?

They're damn beautiful and look better in real life

it's just mounting it is a real PITA

2 man job

Real? How is it that hard O.o

The Xigmatek Dark Knight II is awesome, shame its out of stock for you.

Scythe Ashura Shadow

Case: Silverstone SG09B Motherboard: MSI Z10 Morter M-ATX CPU: I5-6600K  Ram: Corsair LP 2400 DD4 16GB GPU: MSI RX 480 Storage: Seagate HDD Baracuda 2TB x2, Crucial M200 500GB SSD X2 (Raid 0)PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W w/PP05E Kit

"When to say :blink: WTF :blink: ....$2K rig only used for Minesweeper and Internet Checkers marathons...."