How did you guys save up for your PC?

Go to solution Solved by lani100,

Work, Repair some stuff for family and friends and ask some money for the jobs and I buy some used hardware and build computers and sell them with a llittle profit.

I don't the build I call my computer is actually my dads but since he converted to teaching its basically mine but on the side I do some gfx (check Sig) but Jo time to get a job because I do this thing called studying

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

called me spoiled if you want, but yeh my parents... but then again its not like im coming to them every other day asking for new shit. i usually only get "big" things on my birhday and holidays or special occasions.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

called me spoiled if you want, but yeh my parents... but then again its not like im coming to them every other day asking for new shit. i usually only get "big" things on my birhday and holidays or special occasions.

I get 40$ on my bda :\ (plz dad leave teaching and go back to real work)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I get 40$ on my bda :\ (plz dad leave teaching and go back to real work)

lel :P my bday this year was sorta lame, spent like $300 on clothes that i really wanted... but hey now i look nice and feel good when im in school and stuff (on days where i dont decide to wear joggers or sweatpants)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

I have a job crafting Pizzas, salads and all things noodly.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I have a job crafting Pizzas, salads and all things noodly.

Now I want pizza. Thanks...

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

lel :P my bday this year was sorta lame, spent like $300 on clothes that i really wanted... but hey now i look nice and feel good when im in school and stuff (on days where i dont decide to wear joggers or sweatpants)

you go out of your way to buy clothes my parents (mainly my mom) practically drag me into a store to get clothes

you go out of your way to buy clothes my parents (mainly my mom) practically drag me into a store to get clothes

i love clothes shopping... awks.

300 on clothes?? i just wear p.e pants, nike shirt, some nike shoes. 

cargo shorts and a plaid button down 24/7/365 until somebody convinces me to wear *growl* other clothes also no socks

bruh im on that designer shit lel :P nah i usually just go to like american eagle and stuff like that, i like their sweaters :3

i love clothes shopping... awks.

are you?

FABULOUUUUUUUS?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

cargo shorts and a plaid button down 24/7/365 until somebody convinces me to wear *growl* other clothes also no socks

Cargopants/shorts+Tshirt for life.

how do you not wear socks omg so done rn im just going to bed goodbye.

I put my feet into my comfortable shoes and... Walk. Perfect solution for the problem I was having with feet that smell BAD because of sweat caused by socks

I put my feet into my comfortable shoes and... Walk. Perfect solution for the problem I was having with feet that smell BAD because of sweat caused by socks

But then your shoes smell bad.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

But then your shoes smell bad.

no because my feet don't get sweaty aka stinky in the first place

Well i don't wear socks when i wear sandles or flip flops 

Well i don't wear socks when i wear sandles or flip flops

no socks... Period ftw

have fun getting foot fungus :P

pfft my immune system is made of chuck norrises

i save up everything i have, lol

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I installed Photoshop on my sisters friends computer. Wasn't gonna ask for money, but she gave me $20 for it.

This is more likely the situation one would find. I fixed a few problems with my friends mom's computer once and she gave my $50 even though I didn't ask for anything and told her it wasn't necessary. Often, neighbors and people you know will just want to be kind to young folks.

I earned 5USD (converted) for cleaning up and optimizing a neighbor's notebook... Can't charge too high since it'll scare off the customers...

I usually don't ask for anything at all, but as EarthboundHero noted, people will usually try to pay you something.

Edit: I'm also not doing repair work for money these days as I haven't needed a source of spending money for several years, but I still help people from time to time just because.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690K | G.Skill Ripjaw 4 GB (desperately needs upgrade) | MSI Radeon R9 290 | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB SSD | Seagate Constellation 1 TB HDD (also needs upgrade) | NZXT Kraken X61 for CPU | NZXT Kraken X61 + G10 for GPU | Corsair M45 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | ASUS Xonar DSX | Denon AD-H2000

I had a job at a amusement park near by when i was 15 i worked 12 hour days 6 days a week and got about 500 dollars every 2 weeks

now i just got a job at a company called Knoll getting about 500 a week for 10 hour days 5 days a week