Birthday, What Should I Ask For?

Aleks

It is my birthday tomorrow and my Mom wants me to find something I want. I rather not get anything that is going to break the bank of course. Just something I need and I would be happy with. Tech wise of course. Any Ideas? Thanks!

Titanfall

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Titanfall, DS2, sell your 670 and get a 780 or something

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

what do you mean break the bank? with how much they rob and grub money the only people that break banks are banks. 

Error: 410

A mic and Titanfall

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Ask for a hug and thank your parents for being there for you. That's all you need. 

"birthday presents" psst I never had any of those. 

Common let's be more materialistic. We want all the stuff. :D 

what do you mean break the bank? with how much they rob and grub money the only people that break banks are banks. 

Lol, I feel like asking for something that cost a bunch will just make me feel greedy. I wan't something WORTH it to put it in better terms. I am talking like 100-200 and actually worth 100-200 if that makes any sense.

Another 1 tb hard drive or a steam key to a game you want.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Common let's be more materialistic. We want all the stuff. :D

It feels better knowing you worked for what you want to receive it. Plus a lot of people feel entitled to getting presents now-a-days. 

EDIT: nothing wrong with being materialistic but we forget all too often to thank those around us. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It feels better knowing you worked for what you want to receive it. Plus a lot of people feel entitled to getting presents now-a-days. 

I know but if you had told me that 5 years ago (when i was 16 like he is now.) I would probably been like ''Fuck that shit. I want my stuff.'' 

I know but if you had told me that 5 years ago (when i was 16 like he is now.) I would probably been like ''Fuck that shit. I want my stuff.'' 

Well OP your hearing it now, it'll make more of a impact on you and your parents if you just tell them you don't want anything from them because them being there to support you is better than any material goods. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It is my birthday tomorrow and my Mom wants me to find something I want. I rather not get anything that is going to break the bank of course. Just something I need and I would be happy with. Tech wise of course. Any Ideas? Thanks!

Another user said it well, maybe a new headset or a steam gift card. or possible a razer nostromo if you want a keypad.

Nothing to see here, move along

Ask for a hug and thank your parents for being there for you. That's all you need. 

"birthday presents" psst I never had any of those. 

They ruin the true meaning of the day. :) So happy theres someone out there with family values. 

If you don't need / want anything, ask for money and invest it. 

Invest it in what? You need to be 18 to open a brokerage account, and a couple hundred dollars aren't going to get you much money via stocks...

Interest in banking for starters, and he can invest in his parent's name. Gotta look at the long term results, too. That's what business and investment is all about.  

Savings account interest is like little to nothing though. And even high interest investors give you low rates... =/

Titanfall

Titanfall, DS2, sell your 670 and get a 780 or something

A mic and Titanfall

Did someone say Titan Fall?

56fd927f6f6f0675dba24e20ffe9cfa6.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Did someone say Titan Fall?

My god... your gonna be the death of me one day. I'm gonna choke to death on my food....

Thanks for the help guys. I honestly can't think of anything I actually need right now. I think I will ask for some cash. 

Thanks for the help guys. I honestly can't think of anything I actually need right now. I think I will ask for some cash. 

Whatever you do don't forget to thank and appreciate the support your parents gave you. We have too many "Wants" give something that people "Need". 

If I were you and I got money for my birthday, I'd treat my parents out to dinner with it. 

EDIT: Spend some quality time!