Birthday, What Should I Ask For?

Aleks

Of course.

ok just making sure.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Another 840 EVO 120GB SSD, then RAID0   :)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Savings account interest is like little to nothing though. And even high interest investors give you low rates... =/

thats why you invest via CDs and an IRA

Nothing to see here, move along

something insignificant enough that you don't buy, but would like having, but can't be bothered to buy.

For example, mine is coming up in a bit too, and I asked for nothing but "you half to get something for your birthday." so I'm asking for a weekend where my dad can help me put in this remote starter for my car that I got 4 months ago. My car has some fucked up wiring problems (once every few months it'll just cut power to everything the second you try to start it and to fix it you half to disconnect the battery and reconnect it, and then it will start and have ignition power again) and he has put remote starters in multiple cars, so I rather have him help. (I perform all maintenance on my car so I know the ins and outs of it, even replaced the clutch and transition connection linkages)

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Cash

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

I have just gained a slow appreciation for the little things, having had it all and losing it all in a day can really hit home that it is the little things that matter. At the end of the day if I want something I will make it happen thus my collection of cars and rigs despite the fact that my income is below the minimum wage for the number of hours I work (by a good margin too but that is a different story for another time).

@OP whatever route you go just make sure to spend the day with family you will be surprised how much it will mean to them at the end of the day money is replaceable, memories (good / bad or indifferent) are not. The biggest thing you can give someone at the end of the day is your time it is the one irreplaceable finite resource we all have just in varying quantities and unlike every other resource in this modern world it is impossible to truly quantify. 

Believe me, I want nothing more than to be home with the family on my birthday. 

Helicopter_rescue_sancy_takeoff.jpg

Or a steam gift card... You know whatever is closer to the budget :D

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I'm 17,my last birthday present was an iPod Touch

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I just starting watching that Anime.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

A nice size flatscreen to hook to your pc to watch the wan show from the comfort of your bed then use steam till slick streams. I found watching wan show on my 65in tv while relaxing on my comfy couch way more enjoyable than a computer chair and a 24 in monitor while my kid is .using a stupid nyan cat gun in garrys mod