think about downloading warzone, is it worth the 175gb,

FakeFBI

i was watches a shit ton of warzone as i do, and i realize i still dont have xbox live ever since i got the xbox, so my friend is now going to ship me a year membership lmao

so i played on his ps4 before for warzone and im pretty much god at it, already got him to level 78, pretty nice loudout, 

ik its a good game, but my internet is 25mb/s will that affect my game, and i pretty much still dont know how to use any of the attachments, even though ive played for like a month

When you install you can opt out of the other shit and then its just around 80gb. Press modify install. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I guess that's the perk of being free (175GB). If you enjoy the game, why not? If its 25Mb/s download, it'll probably take 2-3 hours download time. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, DoctorNick said:

When you install you can opt out of  the other shit and then its just around 80gb

i mean i still i got a 445gb of space, even after all of these years of collecting halo games and shit, xbox 360 games were suresmall back then, textures hint hint

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

I guess that's the perk of being free (175GB). If you enjoy the game, why not? If its 25Mb/s download, it'll probably take 2-3 hours download time. 

which is normal if connected to ethernet, my cod mw3 dowloaded 45minutes, record time with ethernet

1 minute ago, ComputerBuilder said:

i mean i still i got a 445gb of space, even after all of these years of collecting halo games and shit, xbox 360 games were suresmall back then, textures hint hint

If you don't want multiplayer and co-op then just get warzone

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

2 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

my router will sometimes dip internet speed without ethernet, sometimes with, sometimes goes fucking about like 40

Just now, ComputerBuilder said:

which is normal if connected to ethernet, my cod mw3 dowloaded 45minutes, record time with ethernet

Yeah its around the same for me that download speed so that was my guesstimate. I usually download big games overnight when I'm sleeping to prevent downtime in the day. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

Yeah its around the same for me that download speed so that was my guesstimate. I usually download big games overnight when I'm sleeping to prevent downtime in the day. 

and im getting a xbox live card, finally i can fucking play multiplayer, which is SO USEFUL DAMMIT

1 minute ago, ComputerBuilder said:

and im getting a xbox live card, finally i can fucking play multiplayer, which is SO USEFUL DAMMIT

Ahh, the days of consoles with paying for multiplayer services...

@ComputerBuilderI personally love the game rn. (My current go to game) 

So you are a console gamer? It doesen't use that much storage for console only for pc. (I own both console and pc) On console I recommend just waiting for it without anything in the background as it takes a while. It took several hours (5ish I think) but overall it was worth it. 

Hope this helped!

GL!

19 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Ahh, the days of consoles with paying for multiplayer services...

xbox 360 had xbox live free for me, and you still do pay now, ps plus, and the xbox equivelant for most games. THe xbox 360 is still working and runs worms ultimate ,ayhe, 3d just fine

Just now, Ankh Tech said:

xbox 360 had xbox live free for me, and you still do pay now, ps plus, and the xbox equivelant for most games. THe xbox 360 is still working and runs worms ultimate ,ayhe, 3d just fine

I used to play Xbox 360 but haven't played anything on it for years. 

2 minutes ago, Ankh Tech said:

my friend on ps4 doesnt need ps plus to play fornite, whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt, anyway ps has no gamepass equivelent so yea

37 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

i was watches a shit ton of warzone as i do, and i realize i still dont have xbox live ever since i got the xbox, so my friend is now going to ship me a year membership lmao

so i played on his ps4 before for warzone and im pretty much god at it, already got him to level 78, pretty nice loudout, 

ik its a good game, but my internet is 25mb/s will that affect my game, and i pretty much still dont know how to use any of the attachments, even though ive played for like a month

I played Warzone a total of 4 times before coming to the conclusion that it was an absolute waste of bandwidth.

23 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

still up and running for me, ut it came with two controllers, one with a bad battery pack, and one with controller with a broken right bumper. So I switched and can only play 1 player unless I use kinect, wich came with it too

25 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

but I got a ps4 now, so I'm not falling behind anymore

1 minute ago, Ankh Tech said:

no normal, I have a 1080i 50hz living room tv and 1080p 60hz bedroom tv, so ps4 pro, no need

yeet

*** Thread cleaned ***

Please stay on topic, be helpful and mind your language. Using swear words as filler doesn't make you cool, but quite opposite.

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.    
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.    
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.    
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.    
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv