$ 42.99 2560x1440 monitors

nflasky

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

"Worth a shot"

LOL!

And this kids is why  scammers do what they do and get away with it no matter blatantly scammy they appear.

Some days I think to myself, fuck it, I'm going to join them and rip off greedy suckers also.

"Worth a shot"

LOL!

And this kids is why  scammers do what they do and get away with it no matter blatantly scammy they appear.

Some days I think to myself, fuck it, I'm going to join them and rip off greedy suckers also.

I think you're forgetting the part where if it's fake they get their money back.

Another good experience I've had with Chinese crap: I bought a solar USB 2600MaH charger for 13 bucks. It actually works fairly well. Since I have the much bigger and better PowerCastle I don't really use it for anything other than a flashlight that I don't need to charge.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I picked up my Qnix for around 300 at Christmas time, going to be REALLY jealous if you lot get a Yamakasi for 85 dollars :P Please keep us posted! Totally following the topic, or at least make a new one and tag us! :) Best of luck to you guys  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Linus should order one for kicks and unbox it on The WAN Show.  Guaranteed awesome ratings for that!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

True, but if multiple people get ripped off by the same product and many people are flagging the same item, then the buyers would have a stronger case.

Doesn't hurt to have the 100% definite proof of fraud with ya, does it ?

Spoiler

I picked up my Qnix for around 300 at Christmas time, going to be REALLY jealous if you lot get a Yamakasi for 85 dollars :P Please keep us posted! Totally following the topic, or at least make a new one and tag us! :) Best of luck to you guys  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

[Le Link]

They have ones from QNIX as well. Once again, sketchy as heck, but eBay has a money back guarantee. I will be buying one of these for sure when I return home this evening.

//ccap

It is possibly a scam, or they are going to ship you a 480P Monitor with a box that says "1440p".

I tend to avoid Chinese brands, because they have zero quality assurance, and they have a good chance to be a scam. 

PC Build

AMD FX 4130@3.8GHz | Sapphire Radeon HD R9 290@947 MHz | 8GB of DDR3 1333MHz RAM | 500GB Seagate HDD | [broken] Cooler Master i600 PSU | Some LG Disk Drive that costed me $20|

Shipping is as expensive as the product itself. LOL.

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

It is possibly a scam, or they are going to ship you a 480P Monitor with a box that says "1440p".

I tend to avoid Chinese brands, because they have zero quality assurance, and they have a good chance to be a scam. 

All of the monitors that you're seeing here are korean brands. I love my Qnix, aside from some blb and one dead pixel there's nothing wrong with it. Quite a steal imo for 300 bucks

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

My Hanns-G monitor is pretty good for $80 off Amazon. I'm pretty sure it's Chinese, but apart from the fact that there's only a VGA input, there's nothing wrong with it.

Any tracking come with it those screens guys?

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Hey just check out my signature, man. I'm all for it, keep us posted!

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

"Worth a shot"

LOL!

Some days I think to myself, fuck it, I'm going to join them and rip off greedy suckers also

For ignorant people such as yourself:

We guarantee that you will get the item you ordered or get your money back. We have a simple three-step eBay Buyer Protection process to assist you in case something goes wrong with a transaction. You can go to the Resolution Center and contact the seller. Most sellers will quickly help you, but if you are not happy after a few days you can easily refer the case to eBay. If you haven't received your item, or the item is not as described, we'll refund your purchase price plus original shipping on virtually all items. If return shipping is not payable by seller in accordance with the seller’s return policy, return shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility.

"Worth a shot"

LOL!

Some days I think to myself, fuck it, I'm going to join them and rip off greedy suckers also

For ignorant people such as yourself:

We guarantee that you will get the item you ordered or get your money back. We have a simple three-step eBay Buyer Protection process to assist you in case something goes wrong with a transaction. You can go to the Resolution Center and contact the seller. Most sellers will quickly help you, but if you are not happy after a few days you can easily refer the case to eBay. If you haven't received your item, or the item is not as described, we'll refund your purchase price plus original shipping on virtually all items. If return shipping is not payable by seller in accordance with the seller’s return policy, return shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility.

If you allow greed to dictate your decisions you deserve to be ripped off.

greed? don't ever buy anything on sale or look for a good deal.  Make sure you pay full price for everything, because otherwise you are greedy.

and again unless ebay reverses their policies in the next couple weeks I wont get ripped off, that's the whole point of their guarantee.  Maybe you're from Quebec and don't understand English so I'll post the definition for you

noun

a promise or assurance, especially one in writing, that something is of specified quality, content,benefit, etc., or that it will perform satisfactorily for a given length of time: a money-back guarantee.

and again unless ebay reverses their policies in the next couple weeks I wont get ripped off, that's the whole point of their guarantee.  Maybe you're from Quebec and don't understand English so I'll post the definition for you

noun

a promise or assurance, especially one in writing, that something is of specified quality, content,benefit, etc., or that it will perform satisfactorily for a given length of time: a money-back guarantee.

Oh snap! He whipped out the definitions! Oh no he didn't! OH YES HE DID! OH NO HE DIDN'T! Lawd have mercy!

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

no go on the monitors

Good news! We issued you a full refund of $83.00 on Mar 21, 2014. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and has been credited to your PayPal account. Please log in to PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.

Comments:

We didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase, and we're issuing you a refund for this case.

no go on the monitors

Good news! We issued you a full refund of $83.00 on Mar 21, 2014. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and has been credited to your PayPal account. Please log in to PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.

Comments:

We didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase, and we're issuing you a refund for this case.

So no monitors? :(

Darn, would have been awesome if you guys actually got the monitors.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

hmmm look legit and not ebay can refund though

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB