Have some doubt and need some help in building pc for Fortnite at 144hz

MS10
On 2/28/2021 at 5:13 AM, Middcore said:

Most palm grip mice are larger and therefore weigh more. 

Most lightweight mice are marketed as premium products and cost more.

I don't think the combination of requirements you're asking for really exists.

i am thinking for razer viper mini as I also play using palm and claw hybird grip

Budget (including currency): 500$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: FORTNITE AND VALORANT ABOVE 144HZ LOW SETTINGS

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

NOW PRICES HAVE RISED SO SHOULD I BUY RX 470 OR GTX 970 IF AVAILALE UNDER 150$

PRICES ARE TOUCHING CLOUDS PLEASE HELP AND RECOMMEND

2 minutes ago, Hyrogenes said:

definately a 970 if you can afford it

thanks

A GTX 970 has pretty similar gaming performance to an RX 470/570 so whichever is cheaper is your best bet.

The GTX 1060 3GB also fits in somewhere similar.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

A GTX 970 has pretty similar gaming performance to an RX 470/570 so whichever is cheaper is your best bet.

The GTX 1060 3GB also fits in somewhere similar.

yea try to go for gtx 970 if available

most probably 1060 3gb will be around the same price of rx 570 or even maybe higher but if its in my buget would be the best bid

other wise rx 470 will be the only option

thanks for the help

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: FORTNITE 144HZ LOW SETTINGS

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):should i 

5 3500x with a320 

or i3 10100f with h410

which should i go for the same price

Get a 3300x which is faster than the i3 across the board and most likely cheaper.

If you must pick between those two, the 3500x is faster.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

Get a 3300x which is faster than the i3 across the board and most likely cheaper.

only these two options are available

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

and both i3 10100f and 5 3500x with mobo are same price

1 minute ago, MS10 said:

only these two options are available

1 minute ago, MS10 said:

and both i3 10100f and 5 3500x with mobo are same price

As I already said, the 3500x is better.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

3 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Get a 3300x

3300x not available anywhere.

3500x is better with a B450 motherboard or at least B350.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

3300x not available anywhere.

3500x is better with a B450 motherboard or at least B350.

then it will be out of my buget

Tell me the full specs, maybe you can squeeze something for the B450.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 minute ago, SupaKomputa said:

Tell me the full specs, maybe you can squeeze something for the B450.

5 3500x 

a320

8gb  ram

500w psu

rx 570

normal casing

120gb ssd

500gb hdd

Get a b450 motherboard, ideally with 4 memory slots.

Drop the 500 GB HDD (if you plan to buy it), buy only a 240-250 GB SSD (the difference is a few dollars)

If you still don't get it within budget, go down to a single stick of 4 GB DDR4, and add a 2nd stick next paycheck, or borrow some money.

1 minute ago, mariushm said:

Drop the 500 GB HDD (if you plan to buy it), buy only a 240-250 GB SSD (the difference is a few dollars)

If you still don't get it within budget, go down to a single stick of 4 GB DDR4, and add a 2nd stick next paycheck, or borrow some money.

thanks

most important is, that b350 wont have the bios for that 3500x, you will need a gen1 ryzen to update the bios. Please make sure it has bios flash back so you can update the bios and them put the cpu in. 

6 minutes ago, mariushm said:

what about upgrade path and saving money on ram with i3 10100f

Just now, MS10 said:

what about upgrade path and saving money on ram with i3 10100f

upgrade to what?  there would probably be only intel 11xxx series supported, and only low power ones... if it's as cheap motherboard as the a320 board suggested for the AMD version, most likely has no heatsinks or very small heatsinks on the VRM so it won't do well with higher core count processors that consume a lot of power.

b450 board supports ryzen 3xxx up and 5xxx series processors up to 16 core, though on cheap b450 motherboards i wouldn't upgrade to more than 10-12 cores ... A320 will be stuck on Ryzen 3xxx if my memory is correct. 

Seems h410 chipset limits you to 1 slot per channel, so maximum 2 slots on the motherboard, like A320 chipset on AMD.  So it would be bad for upgrade path to install one 4GB stick now and 4 GB later. You want dual channel because it gives a performance boost, 2 sticks, but if your budget is tight, you're better off buying one 8 GB stick and leaving the 2nd slot empty for a 2nd 8 GB stick in the future. 

The b450 chipset allows 4 memory slots, and then it's acceptable if you're really tight on money, to buy just a 4 GB stick and later buy a 2nd stick of 4 GB... and maybe even later buy 2 more sticks for a total of 4 sticks. 

3 minutes ago, mariushm said:

upgrade to what?  there would probably be only intel 11xxx series supported, and only low power ones... if it's as cheap motherboard as the a320 board suggested for the AMD version, most likely has no heatsinks or very small heatsinks on the VRM so it won't do well with higher core count processors that consume a lot of power.

b450 board supports ryzen 3xxx up and 5xxx series processors up to 16 core, though on cheap b450 motherboards i wouldn't upgrade to more than 10-12 cores ... A320 will be stuck on Ryzen 3xxx if my memory is correct. 

Seems h410 chipset limits you to 1 slot per channel, so maximum 2 slots on the motherboard, like A320 chipset on AMD.  So it would be bad for upgrade path to install one 4GB stick now and 4 GB later. You want dual channel because it gives a performance boost, 2 sticks, but if your budget is tight, you're better off buying one 8 GB stick and leaving the 2nd slot empty for a 2nd 8 GB stick in the future. 

The b450 chipset allows 4 memory slots, and then it's acceptable if you're really tight on money, to buy just a 4 GB stick and later buy a 2nd stick of 4 GB... and maybe even later buy 2 more sticks for a total of 4 sticks. 

thanks

25 minutes ago, MS10 said:

5 3500x 

a320

8gb  ram

500w psu

rx 570

normal casing

120gb ssd

500gb hdd

Wow, that a lot to squeeze. Well a320 and B450 is only $10-15 difference.

Don't buy your part new, get used if you can, the price will be the same as your new a320, plus you can ask the seller to update the bios for you (probably already updated).

Dont spend your money on expensive fans or heatsink.

With B450 you can update to Ryzen 5000 in the future.

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

Wow, that a lot to squeeze. Well a320 and B450 is only $10-15 difference.

Don't buy your part new, get used if you can, the price will be the same as your new a320, plus you can ask the seller to update the bios for you (probably already updated).

Dont spend your money on expensive fans or heatsink.

With B450 you can update to Ryzen 5000 in the future.

thanks

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

iam chosing rx 570 as a gpu

i mostly go with i3 10gen or 5 3500x

but want to ask i5 4th gen or i3 9100f with rx 570 considering the mobo prices 

3 minutes ago, MS10 said:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

iam chosing rx 570 as a gpu

i mostly go with i3 10gen or 5 3500x

but want to ask i5 4th gen or i3 9100f with rx 570 considering the mobo prices 

the 9100f would be better, but how much is a 10100f in your country? I think a CPU w/hT would be much better than every option you listed

geometry is hard
b550 > x570