Have some doubt and need some help in building pc for Fortnite at 144hz

MS10
6 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

As i mention in the pinned thread below. Without thoroughly tested reviews, ur guess is as good as mine.

thanks so i think the view sonic tn panel would be a good choice

if leaving looks behind

thanks for the help and tell me if i am wrong

1 hour ago, MS10 said:

ok that seems good and thanks for the help

and do a320 support BOOST CLOCK

and 5 3500x have any BOOST CLOCK

Yes and yes. The 3500X can boost up to 4.1Ghz and that is supported on all motherboards that it goes into. Manual overclocking will likely only go up to ~4.2-4.3Ghz which is why I say it's not worth it.

Powerspec 1530 (Clevo PB50DF2) ~ i7 10875H ~ RTX 2070 Super 115W ~ 32GB DDR4 ~ 2x 1TB NVMe ~ 2TB 5400RPM ~ 1080P 240hz matte IPS

Gigabyte G1 GA-970-SLI ~ FX 8320 @ 3.3Ghz, 1212mV ~ 16GB DDR3 ~ Radeon 570 4GB ~ 512GB NVMe ~ 2x 1TB HGST 7200RPM

Xtras ~ Dell 22" 1680x1050 matte IPS monitor ~ Logi M705 mouse ~ PowerA Fusion Pro Xbox One controller ~ Sony XB950N1 headphones ~ Epson V700 film scanner

Streaming Setup ~ OBS Studio with AMF encoding ~ iVCam bridged to LG G6 ~ Focusrite Scarlett Solo interface ~ TONOR condenser cardioid mic

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

32 minutes ago, Natty Ice said:

Yes and yes. The 3500X can boost up to 4.1Ghz and that is supported on all motherboards that it goes into. Manual overclocking will likely only go up to ~4.2-4.3Ghz which is why I say it's not worth it.

thanks

and how much ram memory will a 320 support can you pls tell

and does it need a bios update

Just now, MS10 said:

thanks

and how much ram memory will a 320 support can you pls tell

Should support at least 16GB per slot, so if your motherboard has two memory slots you could do 32GB total. Some AMD motherboards support 32GB per slot for 64GB in two slots (or 128GB in four slots) but I think 16GB total (2x8GB sticks) would be the best to match the rest of your system; more would just be a waste of money.

Powerspec 1530 (Clevo PB50DF2) ~ i7 10875H ~ RTX 2070 Super 115W ~ 32GB DDR4 ~ 2x 1TB NVMe ~ 2TB 5400RPM ~ 1080P 240hz matte IPS

Gigabyte G1 GA-970-SLI ~ FX 8320 @ 3.3Ghz, 1212mV ~ 16GB DDR3 ~ Radeon 570 4GB ~ 512GB NVMe ~ 2x 1TB HGST 7200RPM

Xtras ~ Dell 22" 1680x1050 matte IPS monitor ~ Logi M705 mouse ~ PowerA Fusion Pro Xbox One controller ~ Sony XB950N1 headphones ~ Epson V700 film scanner

Streaming Setup ~ OBS Studio with AMF encoding ~ iVCam bridged to LG G6 ~ Focusrite Scarlett Solo interface ~ TONOR condenser cardioid mic

Just now, Natty Ice said:

Should support at least 16GB per slot, so if your motherboard has two memory slots you could do 32GB total. Some AMD motherboards support 32GB per slot for 64GB in two slots (or 128GB in four slots) but I think 16GB total (2x8GB sticks) would be the best to match the rest of your system; more would just be a waste of money.

and hoe many mhz

1 minute ago, MS10 said:

and hoe many mhz

the max speed will depend on the motherboard but 3200mhz memory is generally considered the best price/performance point for Ryzen and should be completely supported.

8 minutes ago, Natty Ice said:

the max speed will depend on the motherboard but 3200mhz memory is generally considered the best price/performance point for Ryzen and should be completely supported.

thanks a lot man you made me save my money

15 minutes ago, MS10 said:

thanks a lot man you made me save my money

you're welcome! glad I was able to help. Hope the new system works out great for ya!

2 hours ago, MS10 said:

thanks so i think the view sonic tn panel would be a good choice

if leaving looks behind

thanks for the help and tell me if i am wrong

If u dont care about image quality and only want speed and moving image clarity for gaming, then yes a TN is the safest bet when looking at a very tight budget.

However, again, i must stress that without reviews, ur taking a gamble. Specs only tell u so much.]]

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

15 hours ago, Natty Ice said:

you're welcome! glad I was able to help. Hope the new system works out great for ya!

just need a last help will the ryzen cpu overheat because of a normal office dell case and stock cooler

both are 190 dollars

which should i buy

rx 570 gpu would be used

which one should i buy for gaming and little streaming

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

I5 10400f

why?

the 3500x is only 6 threads, the 10400F should be 12 no? Seems pretty cut and dry to me. The 3600/3600x/5600x are the more comparable products unless you'll be overclocking, at which point AMD comes unlocked for these sku where as intel requires a K/KF model

edit: to be clear, the 5600x is definitely way better due to clock speeds and IPC, but the 3600 should be pretty close to the same performance depending on the program and if it's been optimized for a specific chip type

i5 10400F is just better in every possible way. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

6 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

The 3500x lacks hyperthreading

thanks

-= 14 topics Merged =-

@MS10 posting multiple topics about the same build are cumbersome and unnecessary.

Keep your conversations to one topic on the same subject. Before you say they are not.... they are; I reviewed each topic, and they are all on the same build.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

15 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

-= 14 topics Merged =-

@MS10 posting multiple topics about the same build are cumbersome and unnecessary.

Keep your conversations to one topic on the same subject. Before you say they are not.... they are; I reviewed each topic, and they are all on the same build.

if i hqve to ask about new topic like diffrent cpus then

17 minutes ago, MS10 said:

if i hqve to ask about new topic like diffrent cpus then

You're asking question for a new build, if 1 part change in the build you want, it's still should be posted in the same thread. Making a new thread for 1 part would mean you could post 50 new threads every time you change a part, that will clutter the forum, and makes things difficult for others to help since some information will be in different threads.

TLDR ; Keep your questions within one thread, this keeps the forum clutter down and it's easier for others to help you as all the information is in one place.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !