Things you liked that disapeared from the market.

LOST TALE

Pokemon games <3333

Damnit play the newest game, (X or Y) on a 2DS. They are great.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Damnit play the newest game, (X or Y) on a 2DS. They are great.

But are they though.... O.o

Also I miss games that don't have serial codes... for LAN parties this was excellent :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I am? your saying there is more used out of more expensive product, which im not surprised at. This might be a good decently powerful modern option for that netbook http://goo.gl/N4tBLK . but if you trying to say that tablet arnt really made for doing things ill agree for the most part, but there are certain specific thing tablets excel at.

670 is not gone cause theres the 760 and what you talking about!

I shall disagree with that.

You're a very negative person, lol

Prebuilt pc

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I will start with mine: the pointing stick:

Image ( you can always search on google) :http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Mouse_pointing_stick.jpeg

I didn't mind using it instead of a mouse, furthermore if the ergonomy was good, it was perfectly confortable.

There is a little learning curve, that most non-techies couldnt handle just like they cant handle plugging the Ethernet cable. So it disappeared form the market in favor of the touch pad that I try to replace with a mice like a big deal.

(doing circles with it, faster, bigger, slower was very fast learning. It allowed the brain to establish understanding of the pointing behaviour along with acceleration and all that).

Someone says they still exist but I haven't seen them materially for over a decade.

Quite many ThinkPads has them:

http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/06/lenovo-thinkpad-helix-official/

http://www.engadget.com/gallery/lenovo-thinkpad-helix-hands-on/506904/#!fullscreen&slide=506909

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Logitech Mx510/518. Both being replaced the with G400s ;(

Uncle Tobys - Grinners breakfast cereal

Was my childhood breakfast cereal and I want it back.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

021.jpg

I miss these bad boys. Only the cool kids had em  :P

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

But are they though.... O.o

Also I miss games that don't have serial codes... for LAN parties this was excellent :D

They are quite good

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

My logitech g9x mouse. I love that thing. I will run it into the ground before I have to get a new mouse.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

gold OCZ ram.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I've just noticed the Fiio E10 went out of stock in both Newegg and Amazon (and all the other stores I've checked). Not sure what's going on...

Maybe it'll come back in stock, but I've never seen a product go out of stock in all of the major online stores at once.

its a really nice product i love mine and wanted to get one for my parents hope they come back

also i miss some of the flashy over top cases like the azza 2000 hurricane it seems like more an more people are going for a more subtle look which i do like more but i do miss the crazy gamer xtreme XX led flashing case fans with buttons cases that we used to see more of 

and the pokeballs from Burger King that had the gold pokemon cards in them

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

Here are a few things:

Floppy disks and drives

GTX 660Ti (all). Never saw one in stock on any website, yet.

PATA hard drives

Firewire (I love this waaaay more than even USB 3.0)

PS/2 keyboards (What's the point of having PS/2 on modern MBs without using it?)

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

RAM with activity LED's :(

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

McPizza

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

670 is not gone cause theres the 760 and what you talking about!

I was referring to the fact that I cannot find another new 670 anywhere to SLI with, but yeah the 760 is pretty awesome too.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Asus' Poseidon gtx 780, right when I want to buy one it is gone :(  

I miss Acura RSX's. They look and are great cars that have decent mileage. I have no idea why Acura/Honda decided to drop the RSX line aside from wanting to be more "economical" or more "luxurious". Well, why can't we have an economic, luxury sports car? I literally missed a chance at getting one too.

My brother has an rsx it not worth the money he paid for it. For the same price he could of had a lan evo or sti that is just as comfortable and a better "sports" car, and thats likely the reason they were discontinued.

As for thing I miss I would say cars/trucks that last longer then a few years.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

My 2005 escape is still going strong.  I've only needed to redo brake lines and solder on a new headlight pigtail.

My brother has an rsx it not worth the money he paid for it. For the same price he could of had a lan evo or sti that is just as comfortable and a better "sports" car, and thats likely the reason they were discontinued.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

yeah, but a RSX has the best engine for HP mods. K20, suckers! :P

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Why can't we have a decent browser that doesn't hog up RAM? Chrome takes over 50% of my RAM, Firefox, surprisingly, with 75%. Even IE still uses 35%.

I second BAWLs. Best damn energy drink there ever was. You used to be able to get it at a few local stores and such, but no where has it anymore except maybe thinkgeek.

Also, 16:10 monitors. I had an alienware m17x r2 for a while, and while I had a lot of trouble with it otherwise, I still miss that screen. 16:10 in a laptop, and RGB LED. It was amazing. When I got my desktop monitor, it had to be 16:10, but it's impossible to find that in a laptop anymore, and that makes me sad.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC