when was the last time you paid full price?

wondersaurusrex

like the title says just wondering when the last game you paid full price was and what game was it?sorry if this has already been posted i searched and no results came up. 

i think the last game i paid full price for was halo 4 before i moved to pc.

cpu: fx8350@4.7,cpu cooler:h100i, motherboard: sabertooth 990fx r2,0, graphics:r9 290 , ram: 16gb corsair dominator 1600mhz,case: corsair c70 keyboard: cm storm trigger mic:xbox kinect monitor: u2713hm

I got Take on Mars a couple of weeks ago for about $20

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

The last game that was worth it.

So, pretty long ago.

Halo 4 on release.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Bioshock Infinite for $60. I got XCOM with it, and I have to say Infinite is one of the best games I've ever played.

Spoiler

Dark Souls, couldn't afford waiting on that one.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Assasins creed 4 skull? edition for my dad when it came out :P

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

COD: Ghosts... 

So... Not that long ago. And no, I am not proud of it. :P

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

If the game is worth it I always pay Full Price or close(coupons). It's all about the "real world" and in the "real world" adults pay for what they want. It's not fair to the devs to screw them by Pirating. Now as far as waiting for price drops, I personally am to neurotic to wait. If it's something I want to play I'll get it. 

Titanfall... Just because i could play it online like a week before release.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

I believe for me it was SimCity - bad idea as nobody could play it for weeks -.- everything else has been humble bundle and steam sales :D

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

I paid full price for the XCOM: EU expansion and Walking Dead Season 2. There were plenty of substantial reviews for Enemy Within so I felt pretty certain it wouldn't suck. For Walking Dead S2, I loved the first one and I didn't want to risk any spoilers, so I made sure to buy it with the intent to play new episodes right away.

The witcher 2 was the last one I bought at full price and didn't regret.

YES.  Possibly the best game ever.  Didn't waste a penny.  I think all games since then I have bought half or 3/4 price

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Rome 2 total war. I have over 400 hours played on it definitely got my moneys worth out of it. and before that was bioshock infinite. 

in case you were wondering patch 8 and patch 9 have made rome 2 absolutely beautiful backed by an awesome modding community. 

Pokémon Y. I had some spare money left over from Christmas and I really wanted to buy a 3DS to re-live the good old days of handheld gaming. 

Bioshock Infinite on release.

I bought loads of games since then.

Got BF4 with my GPU.

Titanfall for 1200 Rubel (25€)

Many good deals in steam.

Thats where PC gaming really shines compared to consoles.

who cares...

The last of us was the only game in a long while that I thought was worth launch price, although I will be picking up Dark souls 2 at launch so there's that.   

back when I was a peasant...

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750