Day 4(my final post on these 15 FREE Games) for the next 15 Days at Epic December 20th + ALL FREE Games Remaining Are Revealed

Paul Rudd
Just now, GoodEnough said:

not as much as r6 lmao

I just play R6 with gamepass 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, Kanna said:

I just play R6 with gamepass

yeah i do as well, but r6 is the ONLY reason i turn on my xbox, every other game i play on pc

32 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Kind of disappointed with the selection, I was expecting more popular AAA titles, I mean I can't really complain, it's just free games, but still there isn't a lot of games here that really compare with other games they gave out like darksiders, just cause 4, kingdom come deliverance, layers of fear and so on

Well, I'm not hugely disappointed considering that Epic gives out free games every, single, Thursday throughout every, single, year. Maybe one more AAA game within these couldn't have hurt and a lot of these games have already been free or dirt cheap before...

• Cities: Skylines - Free on Steam in March of 2020 but I do like that this game is now on Epic.
  • Oddworld: New n Tasty - Other Oddworld games have been free not long ago but I do like this giveaway.
  • The Long Dark - I like this giveaway a LOT, quality game here imo.
  • Defense Grid - I like this giveaway only because it kind of finally introduces more classics on Epic.
  • Alien: Isolation - $2 on Steam back in April of 2020, and around $2-$3 before that at I think, Humble?
  • Metro 2033 - Free on Steam in late 2018 through early 2019. And Redux was free on Epic.
  • Tropico 5 - Dirt cheap on Steam, Fanatical, IndieGala, etc, etc.
  • Inside - Repeat freebie on Epic, August 2019.
  • Darkest Dungeon - Free on Steam May 28th, 2020.
  • My Time at Portia - I like this giveaway a LOT, underrated or overlooked quality game here imo.
  • Night in the Woods - This game has been dirt cheap as part of lots of bundle type deals all over the place. I overlook it and I feel it's a good game. Someone told me it was at one point and I believe them.
  • Stranded Deep - I like this giveaway a LOT. I completely forgot about this game. It's not the greatest but it's a good game.
  • Solitairica - Not big on card battlers at all, easy pass here for me.
  • Torchlight II - Repeat freebie on Epic, July 2020.
  • Jurassic World Evolution - Recently $4.49 on Steam, I like this giveaway a LOT and look forward to investing a lot of time into this game. It was also free on Xbox Live but I haven't touched it because I simply want to play it on PC. Which is a shame because I think it's a 4K supported game on my Xbox One S and it's 60 fps. Of course the 4K on the Xbox One S is upscaled but from my experience with these types of games, this upscale to 4K support looks really good.

Well that's my analysis anyway.

26 minutes ago, Kanna said:

makes more sense for me since I pay for ultimate to get xbl gold and gamepass

What is ultimate? Don't tell me you pay for Xbox Live and Game Pass. You do know they're free right?

16 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

What is ultimate? Don't tell me you pay for Xbox Live and Game Pass. You do know they're free right?

Free?

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, Kanna said:

Free?

depends on your definition of free, im just able to use it for free because i borrow a few different accounts from my friends on pc, since me using them on pc wont affect them on xbox

1 minute ago, Paul Rudd said:

This one...

freedefin.thumb.jpg.68ce86efa3d825f5540b1a2e8d9e4ee9.jpg

How? I still pay for Gold and gamepass

Reminder⚠️

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

closest your going to get is that gold is free on 360, i remember back in june or july in like 2015 or 2016 or maybe 2014 or 2013 i cant remember lol

9 minutes ago, Kanna said:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards/xbox

Don't let 2-4 minutes of your time a day be overwhelming. You freely use more time in the bathroom.

I'm at 810,000+ points right now.

3 months of Xbox Live is like 24,000 points and Game Pass is like 20,000. You also get discounts on these point values randomly. They used to do 1 year passes for like 40,000 I think? But they stopped ever since Xbox stopped selling 1 year passes. I think for like a year now it's been that way.

Microsoft Rewards started back in September of 2013.

DUMMIES think it's some sort of scam and some people think 2-4 minutes of time is money or "not free".

From 2002 to 2013, there were different ways to get Xbox Live for free.

3 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

closest your going to get is that gold is free on 360, i remember back in june or july in like 2015 or 2016 or maybe 2014 or 2013 i cant remember lol

Gold isn't even free on 360

Reminder⚠️

2 minutes ago, Kanna said:

you have to physically be on a xbox 360, not just in a xbox 360 game

4 minutes ago, Kanna said:

It was for me for well over a decade. There were numerous ways to get it free back then. One being the language glitch but Microsoft only let you do it I think 4 times per Xbox console but there were also ways around that. Not sure if they work nowadays but you can try. Just youtube language glitch Xbox. Should come right up. Super easy too.

I also used countless Xbox Live trials that were in the Xbox 360 physical games you bought back then. I still have quite a few trials. There were 1-3 month trials and there were 3-7 day trials I think. I own hundreds of Xbox 360 games so, yea. Used to buy eBay Xbox game bundles for dirt cheap back then.

6 minutes ago, Kanna said:

i doubt i will even be able to find my old xbox 360 elite, so its not like i can prove it, but i know for a fact you can play online with only a silver membership on 360, unless they changed it? but why would they do something like that??

5 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

you have to physically be on a xbox 360, not just in a xbox 360 game

Yeah my physical 360 needs gold for online

Reminder⚠️

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Yeah my physical 360 needs gold for online

but like.. i was there when the update happened, i remember getting the notice on my xbox 360, i remember installing the update years ago..

i am big boyo confusion, me no understand

22 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards/xbox

Don't let 2-4 minutes of your time a day be overwhelming. You freely use more time in the bathroom.

I'm at 810,000+ points right now.

3 months of Xbox Live is like 24,000 points and Game Pass is like 20,000. You also get discounts on these point values randomly. They used to do 1 year passes for like 40,000 I think? But they stopped ever since Xbox stopped selling 1 year passes. I think for like a year now it's been that way.

Microsoft Rewards started back in September of 2013.

DUMMIES think it's some sort of scam and some people think 2-4 minutes of time is money or "not free".

From 2002 to 2013, there were different ways to get Xbox Live for free.

I need 18800 points to get the same value as like $12

Reminder⚠️

2 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

but like.. i was there when the update happened, i remember getting the notice on my xbox 360, i remember installing the update years ago..

i am big boyo confusion, me no understand

Maybe it wasn't in my country

Reminder⚠️

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

Maybe it wasn't in my country

i doubt thats it, im sure it was only for that year or something, but even thats stretching it.

2 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

i doubt thats it, im sure it was only for that year or something, but even thats stretching it.

Well idk but Gold isn't free as of this year without any weird methods

Reminder⚠️

58 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Well idk but Gold isn't free as of this year without any weird methods

Microsoft Rewards is not a weird method, it's a blessing of a method.

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

I need 18800 points to get the same value as like $12

You don't have to have that many points when you first start Microsoft Rewards because 1 month of Xbox Live is less points. I remember doing that when I first started and then before I knew it, I had enough points(40,000 I think) for 1 year. Did the 1 year thing for a few years until last year when Xbox stopped doing 1 year passes.

I just looked in my accounts(I have 3, more points obviously) at the official value for everything...

• 1 month of Xbox Live Gold = 8,500 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 9,500 points.
  • 3 months of Xbox Live Gold = 20,000 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 24,000 points.
  • 1 month of Xbox Game Pass = 6,800 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 7,000 points.
  • 3 months of Xbox Game Pass = 20,400 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 21,000 points.
  • 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate = 12,000 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 14,000 points.
  • 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate = 35,000 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 42,000 points.
  • 1.25 Xbox/Microsoft(PC) Gift Card = 1,600 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 1,700 points.
  • 3.00 Xbox/Microsoft(PC) Gift Card = 2,900 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 3,100 points.
  • 5.00 Xbox/Microsoft(PC) Gift Card = 4,650 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 5,000 points.
  • 10.00 Xbox/Microsoft(PC) Gift Card = 9,300 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 10,000 points.
  • 25.00 Xbox/Microsoft(PC) Gift Card = 23,000 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 25,000 points.
  • 50.00 Xbox/Microsoft(PC) Gift Card = 46,000 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 50,000 points.
  • 100.00 Xbox/Microsoft(PC) Gift Card = 91,000 points, when you first start at level 1, it's 100,000 points.

So I was off with my point value guesses I mentioned before, I just forgot the exact point values because I rarely use points on them at these point values as I already mentioned these point values go on discounts randomly throughout the year and that's when I snag them. I want to say it's like 16,400 points or so for the 3 months of Xbox Live on the promotional discounts. I've never bought Game Pass so I wouldn't know of it's promotional discount point value.

You can use the Xbox/Microsoft(PC) Gift Card on whatever you want to buy on the Xbox/Microsoft(PC) store, games, movies, TV Shows, DLC, etc, etc. I still don't know what Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is, lol.

Oh and to get to level 2 is super easy, I can't remember everything you do to get there but it's super quick and easy.

You also get other ways of earning points so much faster in the form of 10-30 second quizzes, true or false questions, etc, etc. Oh and you get bonus points for daily streaks. Meaning that each day in a row you do this, there's like little point treasure chest you earn for certain day intervals. I'm at like 72 days today and got a good 3-4 treasure chests worth a good amount of points each.

There's also other things you can use points on. Dozens. You can donate money to several foundations(which I obviously never do). You can get controllers or headsets. You can get a $25 Hulu Gift Hard(28,000 points). You can get Gift Cards to random places, such as Dunkin Donuts, Taco Bell, Burger King, Starbucks, Dominos, Target, Walmart, Sephora, Grubhub, DoorDash, UberEats, the NFL Shop, etc, etc. I think all the business/restaurant food Gift Cards are $5-$25. Which is 6,500 to 32,500 points each.

4 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

I dunno why people use Game Pass. For one, Game Pass is free. And two, I like to own my games forever, not constantly worry about being subscribed to something in order to play a game.

Well, it being technically free would be a reason you could understand someone using it 🤣 But I like it because Microsoft keeps their games on there, so instead of paying to buy their games, I just get gamepass ultimate.  Like when Outerworlds came out, instead of paying $60 to play it on launch, I just downloaded it and played.  I said this in the other thread, friendly deal wizard Paul Rudd, but when gamepass came out, they had a thingy where all your gold and gamepass up to a certain number of months was converted to gamepass ultimate, so I bought like $120 worth of gold and got like 3 years of ultimate lol.  Not as good as Free.99, but I got time to start my bing searches.

4 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

alieniso11.jpg.83a588d802958f869f55ea70ca843fbe.jpg

Maaaaaaaan I was really hoping for Bring us the Moon.  Not because I wanted it, I already own it, but the game is really fun and really got me hooked on the idea of RT 💡 Though this is good too, since I haven't bought a One X or Series X and still need to play through Isolation (the one plays it really badly iirc)

soooo, no ghost recon breakpoint? Thought I saw that in a previous list couple days back.

1 hour ago, Shammikit said:

no ghost recon breakpoint?

Nope, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of that game being free simply because it's $4.99 right now via a $10 coupon.