4-way r9 290x? why not..

unprovokable

I just picked up a Asus rampage IV black edition today since my old gigabyte board died and decided to put 4 Asus R9 290x's in it. I employ 23 R9 290x's and 7 270's for crypto-mining and decided to set it up for fun.
I'd also like to note I will not be running this in my own rig. 4 way crossfire is impractical and creates a ton of heat

post-64271-0-21396500-1394665556_thumb.j

post-64271-0-42139400-1394665905_thumb.j

How much money do you get per day? With power costs included?

Diamond 5 in League :)

you better hope you have industrial grade air conditioning.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

"For fun"....

Dude, can I have some of that thing laying around everywhere at your place ? Wait what's it called again ? Oh yeaaaahhhh, money.

(irony)

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

holy shit what kind of hash rates do you get with that setup?

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

I have around 22mh and i have 2 psu's in that setup, the second is just out of frame

damn how much do you get..... 

enough... I use around 13000 watts and have around 22MH. i'll let you do the math

Holy freaking crap...

Awesome.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

enough... I use around 13000 watts and have around 22MH. i'll let you do the math

Please tell us the actual gain per day? I cant calculate it without your power bill and shit.

Diamond 5 in League :)

sweet! dang what did u start out with? did u earn all of the cash from crypto currency?

also, can i haz that extra mobo and gfx card laying in the background? if ur willing to sell it? :)

Not including electricity and assuming you mine Litecoins, that's about 30k USD a year..  :o

You could buy so many R9 290s with that money and have a gigantic array of computers making you enough to buy a new Bugatti every month.. Plus you don't have to pay for heating in the winter.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

sweet! dang what did u start out with? did u earn all of the cash from crypto currency?

about half I made from crypto and the other half I earned from my job

Please tell us the actual gain per day? I cant calculate it without your power bill and shit.

I live in BC, we get charged 11c/kw H and the earnings vary greatly depending on the state of the market. it is extremely volatile and there are other methods to make money with crypto aside from just mining so my income is not a solid figure.

Not including electricity and assuming you mine Litecoins, that's about 30k USD a year..  :o

You could buy so many R9 290s with that money and have a gigantic array of computers making you enough to buy a new Bugatti every month.. Plus you don't have to pay for heating in the winter.

i mine using hashco.ws. it is a pool that mines the most profitable so generally, i make more then i would mining litecoin alone. and I'll be buying a house then a Nissan GTR and then maybe a Mclaren down the road. the veyron doesn't appeal to me that much ;)

about half I made from crypto and the other half I earned from my job

I live in BC, we get charged 11c/kw H and the earnings vary greatly depending on the state of the market. it is extremely volatile and there are other methods to make money with crypto aside from just mining so my income is not a solid figure.

nice! what is ur job? (i know its rude.....) (also half of the members on this site dont have one ) LOL

So much energy..... 

Not including electricity and assuming you mine Litecoins, that's about 30k USD a year.. :o

that's it this many cards and systems would cost around 17,000 dollars

i mine using hashco.ws. it is a pool that mines the most profitable so generally, i make more then i would mining litecoin alone. and I'll be buying a house then a Nissan GTR and then maybe a Mclaren down the road. the veyron doesn't appeal to me that much ;)

30-40 grand a year minus electricity means it'll be awhile before you can get a GTR. Maybe save up 10 grand or so and expand your mining array? (If room is an issue, put it in a closet or all along the walls stacked on top of each other.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

30-40 grand a year minus electricity means it'll be awhile before you can get a GTR. Maybe save up 10 grand or so and expand your mining array? (If room is an issue, put it in a closet or all along the walls stacked on top of each other.)

i can expand up to 40,000 watts in that rooms since we have a breaker with 80 amps mostly unused so yes, plenty of room for expansion