I'm so glad that my dad plays games

TopWargamer

Ew XB1.. 

Yes, yes, I know. I've tried to get him to play PC games, but he just doesn't like it.

):

COMIC SANS

my dad only plays RDR on my xbox 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yes, yes, I know. I've tried to get him to play PC games, but he just doesn't like it.

):

Did you tell him there's something called a controller for PC?

Diamond 5 in League :)

I often let my dad play GRID 2, CS:GO and BF4 on my PC, he's kinda good at it too.

And sometimes my mom comes into my room to see him play and she's like "Oh gawd you're terrible at this, stahp"

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Did you tell him there's something called a controller for PC?

Mhm

He's even played some of my games using a controller. He still doesn't like it. 

COMIC SANS

Mhm

He's even played some of my games using a controller. He still doesn't like it. 

Damn brand loyalty and shit. "I like the green jello it tastes like watermelon" "I like the red jello, it tastes like cherry" WHEN BOTH FUCKING FLAVORS ARE JUST GRAPE.

Diamond 5 in League :)

My dad saw minecraft on the news so he started playing that a bit. He's not that good though as he does all the mouse and keyboard actions individually :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I used to play MarioKart with my dad. Ah the good old days :D

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

Eh, I don't think that is a good idea anyway. It will either lead to gamer rage if they truly get into it, or me getting super frustrated as watching my parents use a PC hurts my brain. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

You lucky bastard, my father never gamed with me lol... The closest thing to watching me game was seeing me play a FPS and telling me "I'll turn* into one of those psychopaths and gun other people down if I keep playing". 

EDIT: typo.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ew XB1.. 

Ew XB1.. 

nothing wrong with playing console games. I play console games all the time. i prefer PC cause its more competitive in shooters or more accurate. Especially what pisses me off with consoles is auto aiming like in gta 5 for example. Other than that Im cool with everything as long the titles are good.

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

You lucky bastard, my father never gamed with me lol... The closest thing to watching me game was seeing me play a FPS and telling me "I'll try into one of those psychopaths and gun other people down if I keep playing". 

haha seeing my old man gaming. he tells me im on the computer to much. well goes to say hahah. never will see him game at all. other than freecell lol

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

Still waiting for a shipping/address issue to be corrected.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

My dad use to watch me play super mario 64. But that was it....

needs more 'merica

If you look closely enough, you might see an AR-15 somewhere

Not srs

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

closest my dad has ever been to playing video games is just watching me play Uncharted

my dad playes world of tanks so thats cinda fun but he is not REALY good...

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I built my 6 year old a gaming PC, but I doubt he'll ever mention me on a forum. Ungrateful noob. He wants me to sell it and get him a PS4.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

You lucky bastard, my father never gamed with me lol... The closest thing to watching me game was seeing me play a FPS and telling me "I'll turn* into one of those psychopaths and gun other people down if I keep playing". 

EDIT: typo.

story of my life -__-

OT: as for the game is freaking amazing, its going to be my time consumer for a really long time, i wish bf4 was this polished because it was suppose to do that, to bad you are stuck whit a xb1 to play it 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here