Why is there barely any Reviews for this case ? XPG Battlecruiser

As title said. Actually I myself only found out about this casing today...there's only like 2 - 3 reputable review for this casing. And it's quite positive. 
But all those bigger YouTubers / Tech sites never review it like Gamer Nexus, Hardware Canucks ( Well they do quite decent case reviews ) etc. 

Honestly I quite like what I'm seeing here. What you guys think ?? 
I have my eyes set on these few cases. 

P600S 
Lian Cool Mesh 2 
P500A 

I think P600S is bit pricey ( least based on my country ). It's about 160$ USD here....though I think it have the best airflow and looks as well. 
Build quality among all these casing I think it's more or less the same, but P600S just feels more " solid " maybe it's the bulky looks of it. 

P500A is again also rather pricey, if you go for the RGB version. The fans are loud what I heard from reviews. There's no fan controller either...
This case goes for around 130$ here in my country. 

Then there's Lian Cool Mesh 2, only at around 110$ best deal of all....decent build. RGB version isn't much more expensive either. 
Cools well. But I don't really like the look of the case...reviews claimed that it's very well build but again, looking at it, it feels flimsy for some reason. 

Now this Battlecruiser...changes everything...the CHEAPEST one I found it's about 130$ - 140$ depending on which shop I buy from. 
Aesthetic wise, I definitely prefer this one...the dust filter at the bottom is quite disappointing honestly...since my case be near the wall...so it be a pain to remove every time. 
But overall the case seems decent, it have what I need. Load of SSD mounts, decent amount of HDD slots. Comes with 4 ARGB fan as well. 
The cooling is quite decent too...

So what you guys think ?? What's your impression of this case at 130 - 140$ USD. Would you go for this or the other 3 I mentioned ? 
Here's a written review by TechPowerUp 
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/xpg-battlecruiser-atx-chassis/

because it has rather poor airflow form the front. yes it has some ventilation it seems but not as much as in p600s or in p500A

QUOTE ME  FOR ANSWER.

Main PC:

Spoiler

|Ryzen 7 3700x, OC to 4.2ghz @1.3V, 67C, or 4.4ghz @1.456V, 87C || Asus strix 5700 XT, +50 core, +50 memory, +50 power (not a great overclocker) || Asus Strix b550-A || G.skill trident Z Neo rgb 32gb 3600mhz cl16-19-19-19-39, oc to 3733mhz with the same timings || Cooler Master ml360 RGB AIO || Phanteks P500A Digital || Thermaltake ToughPower grand RGB750w 80+gold || Samsung 850 250gb and Adata SX 6000 Lite 500gb || Toshiba 5400rpm 1tb || Asus Rog Theta 7.1 || Asus Rog claymore || Asus Gladius 2 origin gaming mouse || Monitor 1 Asus 1080p 144hz || Monitor 2 AOC 1080p 75hz || 

Test Rig.

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 3400G || Gigabyte b450 S2H || Hyper X fury 2x4gb 2666mhz cl 16 ||Stock cooler || Antec NX100 || Silverstone essential 400w || Transgend SSD 220s 480gb ||

Just Sold

Spoiler

| i3 9100F || Msi Gaming X gtx 1050 TI || MSI Z390 A-Pro || Kingston 1x16gb 2400mhz cl17 || Stock cooler || Kolink Horizon RGB || Corsair CV 550w || Pny CS900 120gb ||

Tier lists for building a PC.

Motherboard tier list. Tier A for overclocking 5950x. Tier B for overclocking 5900x, Tier C for overclocking 5800X. Tier D for overclocking 5600X. Tier F for 4/6 core Cpus at stock. Tier E avoid.

(Also case airflow matter or if you are using Downcraft air cooler)

Spoiler

Gpu tier list. Rtx 3000 and RX 6000 not included since not so many reviews. Tier S for Water cooling. Tier A and B for overcloking. Tier C stock and Tier D avoid.

( You can overclock Tier C just fine, but it can get very loud, that is why it is not recommended for overclocking, same with tier D)

Spoiler

Psu tier List. Tier A for Rtx 3000, Vega and RX 6000. Tier B For anything else. Tier C cheap/IGPU. Tier D and E avoid.

(RTX 3000/ RX 6000 Might run just fine with higher wattage tier B unit, Rtx 3070 runs fine with tier B units)

Spoiler

Cpu cooler tier list. Tier 1&2 for power hungry Cpus with Overclock. Tier 3&4 for overclocking Ryzen 3,5,7 or lower power Intel Cpus. Tier 5 for overclocking low end Cpus or 4/6 core Ryzen. Tier 6&7 for stock. Tier 8&9 Ryzen stock cooler performance. Do not waste your money!

Spoiler

Storage tier List. Tier A for Moving files/  OS. Tier B for OS/Games. Tier C for games. Tier D budget Pcs. Tier E if on sale not the worst but not good.

(With a grain of salt, I use tier C for OS myself)

Spoiler

Case Tier List. Work In Progress. Most Phanteks airflow series cases already done!

Ask me anything :)

A pretty expensive case that has poor airflow. So basically on the do not buy list. Might as well get a h500 mesh or so. 100$ case and really good airflow + comes with rgb for the ones that want it.

Problem is there's no actual comparison with other casing. 
Well except TechPowerUp's review. 
CPU wise, seems like on par with R7. I guess it definitely be worst than P600S I guess, logically. 
GPU wise, it's far worst than the R7...
Shame...so I guessing maybe I would go with P600S. 

2 hours ago, gh0st47 said:

So what you guys think ?? What's your impression of this case at 130 - 140$ USD. Would you go for this or the other 3 I mentioned ? 

Cooling looks okay. The fans are spaced away from the front panel to properly leverage the side vents which happens far less often than it should, however it appears as if lower quality materials and manufacturing methods were used (In my opinion) so the Price being as high as it is (it's $160 at amazon in the US at time of writing) makes it hard for me to recommend over the P500A, or even P600s, which both offer better airflow as well as (especially for the P600s) better build quality. Or especially the Lancool 2 Mesh for $50 more

The battlecruiser is not a bad case, but unless you aesthetically love it or it's just way cheaper than the other options, there's little reason to pick it over the P500A or Lancool Mesh 2 which will give better temps for gaming sessions. 

In the end it's your build. If you like the aesthetics of it and you're content with the temperature results of the system you build in it, then that's all that matters and no one of the forums telling you "it's too hot" will change that. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

The Lancool Mesh 2 is just suspiciously cheap !! Sadly there's a pandemic going on...It's difficult to even go to a shop and actually look at it and feel it IRL...
Not to mention, Casings are large...most the shop don't display them either, unless it's something really special. Most the PC shop in my country are rather small nothing big like in the US, like Micro Center etc....

I'm bit worry about the Lancool Mesh 2 build quality, does anyone here own one or least seen it IRL themselves ?? 
How would you comment on it...?? I'm using 540 Carbide at the moment, honestly is bit disappointing when I first got it....so much plastic through the entire case. Though it's not cheap plastic, rather thick but still...more plastic than my cheaper 400R...that thing was solid as hell...
Then the hard drive cages is total garbage...again flimsy soft plastic trays, cage is metal but rather soft as well and rattles like mad. The SSD cage is far worst...100% plastic but thicker...but also again like the HDD cage...rattling loose mess...

The side panel on the right is soft thin metal...I actually accidentally bend it a little...
The motherboard tray is rather thin and flimsy as well...when I had too many fans installed on the front, the vibration cause it to rattle and start making noise...
The best thing is, I paid 200$ for this case back then...

Now I've look at the Lancool Mesh 2 again, I'm thinking since the case is so cheap. I may want to get the Performance version, then slap on some of their Bora Digital ARGB fans on the front. Then a Noctua on the rear. The total price would add up similar to the P600S and slightly more over the P500A as well. 
But least for the Lancool Mesh 2, I be getting a fan controller which the P500A doesn't. And the fans maybe better too. What you guys think ?