ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter
4 hours ago, Umnum said:

At least I got a video for next year now I guess

if i were you, i'd try to improve the video for next year,

imagine how good it can be if you started on it now rather than two weeks prior to the submission

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

48 minutes ago, Preston_111 said:

hey guys when are they announcing top 25 vids

Damn why am i so nervous. I'm hoping to at least get into top 25.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would mind giving my entry some critiques. It would be greatly appreciated. I had a few issues come up while trying to get things done, but I did manage squeak it in with 20 mins to go *before the entry window had shut.*

*Edited to clarify the entry had been made within the window, but it was close.

6 minutes ago, Jojobak said:

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would mind giving my entry some critiques. It would be greatly appreciated. I had a few issues come up while trying to get things done, but I did manage squeak it in with 20 mins to go.

20 min ago the gleam link was closed.

if you haven't entered through that you can't win

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

10 hours ago, The palotato gamer said:

Hello there so this my first time doing this so I don't know how specific I need or should be for specs but if I win I want it to have rgb, vr capable' and the case have lots of glass

You are some 3 days late. Competition ended Friday 1min before midnight PST.

7 hours ago, Aditya Krishna Vardhan said:

Guys are the winners already decided for Rog Rig Reboot 2020?

1 hour ago, Preston_111 said:

hey guys when are they announcing top 25 vids

We don't know. Follow LMG social media and opening post of this thread. Winners aren't announced separately. You know who won when videos are released. As in all LMG held competitions, they will contact winners directly and give them some 2 days to reply. If you aren't contacted via email you have given in entry form, then you didn't win. I don't remember if they mention when winners have been picked. Probably do, and possibly in WAN Show.

6 hours ago, Umnum said:

So wait, if we didn’t do the gleam part we’re screwed?

6 hours ago, Umnum said:

I didn’t even see the enter stuff on the gleam site, crap

11 hours ago, WindowCleaner said:

Wait someone help I posted it on YouTube does that mean I made an entry or was there something I needed to do on the website?????

14 hours ago, Fahizzle said:

Hey,

I had a quick question. I made a video for the ROG Rig Reboot and I didn’t know if I was supposed to enter into Gleam. I did post a video on YouTube however with the hashtag. Does that disqualify me from the contest?

Just posting it on YT doesn't give them your name or contact info. Nor your location, meaning that you could go around the rules. Gleam.io checks geolocation (probably from IP). After entering name and email, it gives place for link. You will also see from site if you have successfully submitted entry. So if you didn't do it through Gleam, you are not counted as participant. I haven't used Gleam as organizer, but I would assume it can read hashtags and cross-reference with links, essentially giving LMG just Excel file with all eligible entries.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, flashiling said:

20 min ago the gleam link was closed.

if you haven't entered through that you can't win

I'm sorry I didn't word that very well, I did the entry through gleam with 20 mins left to go before the entry window closed. Edited to clarify and I did receive the enail confirming entry.

1 minute ago, Jojobak said:

I'm sorry I didn't word that very well, I did the entry through gleam with 20 mins left to go before the entry window closed. Edited to clarify and I did receive the enail confirming entry.

ahh :D

good luck 

1 minute ago, flashiling said:

ahh :D

good luck 

Thanks! You too, if you entered, if not have a good one anyway!

Just now, Jojobak said:

Thanks! You too, if you entered, if not have a good one anyway!

i'm lucky and entitled enough to live at home with a full time job at 19 so even though the pc would be an upgrade, i'd rather keep my 2700x and 2080 and let someone else win it.

17 minutes ago, Tanoshimu_mgmn said:

I might win this but the pandemic hates me

you're not eligible to win if  you aren't from us/canada

I want to win but it being my own work I feel like it sucks and won't win. But I guess nobody knows in the end.

3 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

I want to win but it being my own work I feel like it sucks and won't win. But I guess nobody knows in the end.

ugh I totally relate and it kills me to (possibly) get top 25 but they don't tell you if you won or not

Just now, iamkirigiver said:

ugh I totally relate and it kills me to (possibly) get top 25 but they don't tell you if you won or not

yeah, just wait for an email and if you don't get one then too bad

is there a date for announcing the winners? how do they do that, email im assuming?

Just now, Kazlehoff said:

is there a date for announcing the winners? how do they do that, email im assuming?

yea i think it is email as well.

1 minute ago, Kazlehoff said:

did you make an entry as well? If so would it be ok if both look at each others and give some feedback in the comments?

1 minute ago, Aditya Krishna Vardhan said:

did you make an entry as well? If so would it be ok if both look at each others and give some feedback in the comments?

i dont like my entry and figure it'll bomb, so the less people that see that dumpsterfire i made the better. sorry dude

1 minute ago, Kazlehoff said:

i dont like my entry and figure it'll bomb, so the less people that see that dumpsterfire i made the better. sorry dude

ohhh. Would you like to check out mine? and give me an honest opinion abt it in the comments section in yt. Would mean a lot.

Now this is quality, I think it will win IMO, and he lives in BC so no competition for me.

the way he edits himself over the other contestant, is just, so funny i don't know why

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

2 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Now this is quality, I think it will win IMO, and he lives in BC so no competition for me.

I wouldn't be surprised, but nobody can say for sure

Just now, Oliver Michael said:

I wouldn't be surprised, but nobody can say for sure

I think "This ain't your pop-pops personal computer" + that camera is what did it for me, 10/10

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

Just now, MoozOfDoomz said:

I think "This ain't your pop-pops personal computer" + that camera is what did it for me, 10/10

I can't watch it with audio but it seems pretty well done

12 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

LOL nice vid,