ALL HAIL THE PC MASTER RACE

rx590overclocker
Praise Gaben, now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no console and father no peasants. I shall commit no peasantry. I shall live and die with my shrine. I am the framerate in the video. I am the anti-aliasing on the image. I am the shield that guards the realms of Gaben. I pledge my life and honor to the PC Master Race, for this night and all the nights to come. May your framerate be mighty and your draw distance far.

I Pledge Allegiance  To The Pc Master Race And To The Frame Rate For Which It Stands... One Overclocked Gpu,... White T-Shirt Front

My build

Ryzen 5 2600 @3.95ghz

Cryorig M9a

Gigabyte x470 Ultra Gaming

Gigabyte RX 590 @1720mhz

2x8 Corsair LPX Vengeance 2933

ASUS Wireless card

EVGA 650GQ

Cougar MX330G

WD Blue SATA SSD 500GB

Wot?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

funny man alert, watch out

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad