help pls

khaja571

i have a old pc with rtx 630 i5 and 2 gb ram i have 60 fps only i want more fps which part shall i buy pls reply asap i have 4 slots for ram for information sooooooooooooo pls helpme

So you have a GTX 630, 2GB of RAM and some i5. Which i5? Are you on a prebuilt, or a custom build? You're going to want at least 8GB of RAM. What's your budget?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

6 minutes ago, khaja571 said:

i have a old pc with rtx 630 i5 and 2 gb ram i have 60 fps only i want more fps which part shall i buy pls reply asap i have 4 slots for ram for information sooooooooooooo pls helpme

60fps is plenty, isn't it?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, khaja571 said:

see guys i want like 155 fp mimum idk but my i live in sauda arabia by budget is 150rs  it is a prebuild computer offffffff course

Why do you want more fps? Is your monitor a 144hz monitor or something? If it's just a 60hz screen it doesn't matter if you get more fps as the monitor can only display as much as it's refresh rate is so in that case it is 60fps.

Also what games do you wish to play at those settings? Anything new means an entire new computer.

Just now, khaja571 said:

THX BUT JUST SAY ME WHAT SHALL I BUY FOR INCRESING IT I DONT HAVE IDEA

At this point, you're just trolling.

Answer the questions you were asked and then we can help you.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

OP: I want 144fps+ in all the things.

Also OP: I have $40.

The entire LTT community: (eye roll)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

SEE GUYS IN HERE WE GEt a i5  FOR A 150RS NEW SEE I AM NOT TROLLING ANYONE THX FOR REPLYING 

Maybe there's a language barrier here.. 

انت تريد ١٥٥ فبس لكن بس تريد تصرف ١٥٠ ريال؟ خليك منطقي شوية

JUST SAY ME WHAT SHALL I BUY NO BUDJET IS IT GRAPHIC CARD OR A RAM OR A CORE WHATTTT?

ok no limit money leave it

Dude if you're not trolling take the time to make a proper post, instead of this 1 sentence shouty nonsense.

The more effort you put into it (making a good question) the better the result will be.
Now you look like a whiney troll, that no one can take serious.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

see just answer my questionguys u are converting in yur contry it does matter in many contries

ok ok I AM LAZY FOR TYPING BUT I WILL TYPE I WANT MORE FPS WHAT SHALL I UPGRADE FOR MORE FPS ITS THAT SIMPLE DONT ASK FOR BUDJET PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just now, khaja571 said:

ok ok I AM LAZY FOR TYPING BUT I WILL TYPE I WANT MORE FPS WHAT SHALL I UPGRADE FOR MORE FPS ITS THAT SIMPLE DONT ASK FOR BUDJET PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

UPGRADE EVERYTHING

That will give you more FPS. Kthxbye.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

8 minutes ago, khaja571 said:

ok no limit money leave it

If you want someone to see your responses, be sure to use the quote button, the little back arrow on these posts.

Also, we are not Linus Media group, just regular users. Actual LTT employees won't be the ones answering all your questions.

You don't have to type multiple posts either, you can edit your previous posts with the pencil icon. Also, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS DOESN'T MAKE YOUR POST LOUDER.

For more fps, you should share a pcpartpicker.com list and tell us what games you play most. The "RTX 630" is not a real graphics card and we don't know what i5 you have

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Reported for trolling.
Dont waste peoples time man, there are actualy ppl that want help...

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

اكتب ايش تريد بالضبط و كم ناوي تدفع، ما نقدر نخبرك ايش تشتري و كم بيكون.

ساعدنا نساعدك

I think they are saying to you that several things can affect what you can upgrade.

Like sometimes a prebuilt if it is old system you upgraded to windows 10. It might have limits on how much memory you can put in it.

Also the prebuilt depending on the motherboard may only take certain CPUs.

I had both those problems on an old OEM system I was trying to upgrade.

Since you said your system only has 2GB of memory that makes me think your pc might be an older system.

What they are saying I think is they need more information on your system specs and your not telling them what they need to know to answer your question.

*** Thread locked ***

1. This is not urgent
  2. This is not something to bother LMG with
  3. Use better title than "help me"
  4. You get much better help if you take time to tell clearly what the issue is and what kind of assistance you want.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv