GabeN AMA happening today 1PM pacific time (4PM eastern time)!

sunfire

As much as I hate to admit it, I think he is right.

I have a lot of questions I personally would ask that are not HL3 related. Just because you guys don't does not mean others don't. But I still await the HL3 spam.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

whats the point

we only have one question for that fat bastard and he wont ANSWER IT

we will never ever see it

The answer will come in time. GabeN is never too early nor too late... I just hope humans will survive in it's presence...GabeN help us all

HL3 confirmed

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

This ought to be good. 

But yeah, definitely nothing on Half Life 3. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

This ought to be good. 

But yeah, definitely nothing on Half Life 3. 

Every time someone says this, I hope Gabe trolls the crap out of the internet. He's the type of guy to do that, imo, based on comments he's made on Reddit. 

I say he's gonna drop heavy hints towards Half Life 3, then start leaking concept art and stuff, then never do anything with it. Ever. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Well the recent CS:GO operation contained the first "3" I have ever seen on anything Valve related. HL3 Confirmed.

Every time someone says this, I hope Gabe trolls the crap out of the internet. He's the type of guy to do that, imo, based on comments he's made on Reddit. 

I say he's gonna drop heavy hints towards Half Life 3, then start leaking concept art and stuff, then never do anything with it. Ever. 

Or the game has been finished for years and he has it set to release in his will.

Well the recent CS:GO operation contained the first "3" I have ever seen on anything Valve related. HL3 Confirmed.

Your post count is 2052 at this moment.  This number is evenly divisible by 3.  Take that however you wish, ;)

Your post count is 2052 at this moment.  This number is evenly divisible by 3.  Take that however you wish, ;)

In fact, it is evenly divisible by 3, up to 3 times...  :o

GabeN is never late nor is he early, he announces HL3 precisely when he means to.

I see a lot of deleted posts there, so I guess this isn't Ask Me Anything.. more like AMATINRTHL3 (Ask Me Anything That Is Not Related To Half Life 3)..

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

I see a lot of deleted posts there, so I guess this isn't Ask Me Anything.. more like AMATINRTHL3 (Ask Me Anything That Is Not Related To Half Life 3)..

I think the admins deleted the post because he did not provide adequate proof in the post.

Edit: yup http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1zg3b8/gabe_newell_ama_100_pm_pst/cftfbio

Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3? Half-life 3?

COMIC SANS

half life 3 was comfirmed by gabe himself ages ago, they are working on it

calm down lol

So it was a fake Gabe? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i find the date and timing quite hilarious :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

That's because it's an announcement thread, not the AMA itself. When famous people post announcement threads the mods will lock it and delete all other comments so that the only ones that remain are the instructions on how to set up the AMA. It ensures visibility for the instructions and helps AMAs run smoother. 

oh god, is this happening right now? I'm so excited!!! (as sad as this is, that was not sarcasm lol)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

oh god, is this happening right now? I'm so excited!!! (as sad as this is, that was not sarcasm lol)

Well it was supposed to happen...