Do You Own A Console, If You Do Why?

Uberskills

Because i was 13 when i got my 360 in 2007 and i was nowhere close of being able to save up for a PC. Back then console specs where fine aswell, not utter shit like they are now with todays standards.

Paintball, my anti-drug. Because when you play paintball, how could you possibly afford drugs?!?

Yes I own one. Why? Cuz I can. (stupid question gotta have a stupid answer)

BLAOW!!!!

The REAL Xbox one. I never use it because... Idk, I just don't use it.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

playstation r fun #SWAGSWAGYOLO, no but seriously, i just like playing on ps3, and i bought it for $300 new and to build a computer for that would be worth it. Live in Australia so everything seems more expensive compared to the states. 

I have a PS3 which i bought because i was bored to death for like 1 year without cabled internet.

Now i just use it for Netflix, so we could say i bought it for netflix because Apple TV sucks :)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

My family got a ps3 for blu ray lol. At the time a ps3 was somehow cheaper than a blu ray player...

I own nes, xbox, ps1 and gamecube.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I have a Xbox 360 and I play it not very often but I try to finish off some exclusives that remain unplayed.

I like the exclusives, it's a shame that amazing games like Metal Gear Solid, Forza, Final Fantasy are console exclusives. I would love to see more game devs put their resources into proper PC ports and optimisation, I would like to see Metal Gear Solid V on the PC because the FOX Engine is one of the most beautiful engines at the moment. All the screenshots and footage are on PC but they haven't confirmed a PC version of MGSV.

I am a sad person because of this.

Exclusives, plain and simple. That's why I've got a PS3 and 3DS, for titles from developers like Naughty Dog and Santa Monica, as well as MGS and all of the Japanese games that are designed for it because PC/XBOX aren't a big deal there. It's definitely worth it for games like Uncharted and Ni no Kuni. I wouldn't hesitate to throw the two aside if I could get nearly everything on my PC, but that's not world we live in (yet).

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 | MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz | CPU Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: MSI R9 280X @ 1150/1700  | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600MHz | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DG | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (WD1001FALS)

dude one word... mute

Exactly.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Ps3 used as a bluray player and can stream video files from my pc!

because its hard to play 4 player with out 4 comps 

1. PS3 as media center, no need to buy a dvd drive and special boxes for everything :p

2. To at least be able to play something until I get a pc.

3. I kind of like the Uncharted series, even though it's unrealistic as hell ("oh escaped a fire again. Let's move on. Oh nearly crashed, etc.")

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I have a PS3 just for when friends come over so we can all play together. Other than that I'm part of the PC mustard race.

PC Spec/ Peripherals: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (OC @ 3.8GHz) - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Heatsink - ASRock 970 EXTREME3 Motherboard - G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB 240-Pin - Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 7950 3GB - Western Digital 1TB HDD (Caviar Black) - Corsair CX600 600w PSU - CoolerMaster Storm Scout Case - Razer Naga Gaming mouse - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Mechanical Keyboard

I've got a PS3 [cd drive broken for some reason, but no intention of replacing the console] that I mainly bought because of Metal Gear Solid 4. [i know of the MGS2:Substance PC-Port that was beyond horrible]. Other than that, I have played Resident Evil 5 and Army of Two with my brother in coop, other than that, it has been my place to put the USB stick to watch movies. Or watch DVDs / BD.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I owned a 360 for about 2 years, and a ps3 for about 3 years now. 

my 360 gave me the red ring so i never bothered getting a new one as i didn't play it that much and it's exclusives never really interested me. 

i like sony games (uncharted, god of war, heavy rain, ratchet and clank etc), console exclusives are pretty much the main reason why i have consoles. 

multi-platform games are all on PC though

Yea, but as soon as I built my pc, I haven't really touched it since. I'm prolly gonna sell it on ebay for 100$ with bo2+the controller it came with

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I was a kid, I never thought I would own a gaming PC like I do now.

Also Nintendo is the shit bruh

I have a nintendo Wii that's in a box somewhere and an xbox 360 that is completely disassembled on my floor... It's safe to say I never use them

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

my main reason is because i had my xbox before i built my pc and so i have some games on there that are either xbox exclusive or just games that are fun but too much to pay for again. i also go on to persuade my friends that i have made to build their own pcs so we can all play together on that 5/11 down

I have a ps3 for Project Diva, Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls, Demon Souls, etc...

I used to be a ps3 gamer. I still use it for exclusives. I wish Naughty Dog could develop for pc because they have always been my favorite devs.

Own a Wii and a PS3

Only bought the wii for nintendo titles and bought the ps3 during its 1st year cycle, to use as a blu ray player and for some playstation exclusives,

Cpu- Intel i5 3570k, Motherboard- Asrock Extreme 4 Z77, RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866mhz 16gb memory, GPU- Msi Twin Frozr II 7950, 

Case- Fractal Design Define R4 white windowed, Storage- 120gb Sandisk Extreme, Western Digital 3tb Green drive, PSU- Antec 650w 80plus platinum, 

Display(s)- 2 x Acer H236HLbid, CoolingXigmatek Dark knight Frostbourne edition, 2x Corsair Af 140mm Quiet edition, 2 x Corsair SP 120mm Quiet edition,

Keyboard- Ducky Shine 3 Mx Brown White Leds, Mouse- Corsair Vengeance M65, Sound- Swan M20 2.1 speakers, Audiotechnica ATH-M50S Headphones,

Vsonic Gr06 IEMs, Philips Citiscape Over-ear Headphones, Xiaomi Piston III IEMS, Philips Fidelio S2 IEMS

sold mine.