Do You Own A Console, If You Do Why?

Uberskills

I play PC and PS3. Mainly PS3 with friends and also the exclusive games ofcourse.

I'll be playing ps3 for dust 514 only.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Had one and used it but now that I have a PC I have no up to date games and so its not fun anymore.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

I personally still have a DS and play GBA games from when I was younger (Fire Emblem, omg). Also N64, Gamecube since it's what a grew up with. I personally think PC gaming and Nintendo are the way to go (well maybe not the newer Nintendo games).

I am sorry to hear that you have not been exposed to the Monster Hunter world. *Smh* The best game there is to exist on Wii U is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, until Capcom makes a sequel.

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

I have a: Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2, N64, Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Cube, Probably another.

I have all the newest Consoles. I play absolutly none of them though.

I do have my PS3 Directly Above my PC basicly though, So I can switch the inputs and play  exclusive titles without having to move. I've still not done much in terms of using them though. Wii can be fun with friends but that is about it.

1 Last thing,

The Xbox360 Does however, make a deceent entertainment system. That is what I generally what I end up useing it for.

I have a Wii since I wanted to play games that made me sweat. lol..

But now it's bricked ._. Oh well

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

I sold my Xbox 360 Elite when I had my i3 540 rig and got an Asus DirectCUII 560Ti. Best decision I've ever made ^_^  But I miss the Xbox Achievements feature  :unsure:

I own a console because many developers don't support PC well enough and Nintendo exclusives.

I have a PS3 that I got before my gaming PC. Most of my friends have converted by now to PC, but some of the exclusive titles for the PS3 are really good. You can't deny good games. I don't play it often though.

i own a 360 ps3 and a wii(not wii u) as well as my pc i prefer my pc for gaming but as most of my friends own ps3 or 360 i use them just too play with them and have a wii cause the kids like it more than the move or the kinect for some very strange reason lol but most of my friends have played on my pc and have almost instantly decided to have me build them one haha XD

also keep them around when i cant stand the ported version

Long time ago I used to have PS1. What happened? I got hands on mouse and keyboard, end of story :D

I only have one because of Halo, but halo 4 is terrible and Halo 1-3 is probably coming to steam soon based on some ~  leaked ~ information. 

While I mainly play on PC I got a few consoles and it's for a reason. Exclusives.

I got Ps3 for the exclusives like Vanquish, God of War, etc.

I got a 3DS for games like Fire Emblem, LoZ and Luigi's Mansion. And flashcard for all DS games.

Hardmodded Wii for all Nintendo exclusives.

And then an old PSP for like Patapon and such.

Any multi platform games I play on PC.

CASE: Haf 912+ CPU: i5 3570k - 4.2ghz COOLER: Hyper 212 evo MOBO: Gigabyte GA-z77x-UD5H GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Hawk RAM: Corsair xms3 4x2gb SSD: Crucial m4 64gb HDD: 2x1tb+250gb hdd SOUND: Asus Xonar dg HEADSET: Steelseries Siberia v2

Raspberry Pi XBMC

I have all the consoles and handhelds for exclusives.

Love many of the console and handheld exclusive series, like Uncharted, Killzone, Halo, Mario, Pokémon, Metal Gear Solid, God of War, Gran Turismo, Forza, Super Smash Bros and I have all the Mass Effect games for every console (ofc PC is my main platform for Mass Effect, but I do play on all the other platforms as well.)

Some games I feel is best played with a controller too. Like Assassin's creed my main platform is PS3, but I do have all the games for the PC too ;)   

My brother and I grew up with consoles, so I've had a few.  Parents got us a PS2 in 2002 (I was about 8), then a 360 in 2006.  Also got a Wii as a 14th birthday present.  All 3 are still in the house.

As far as handhelds go, I started out with a Game Boy Color (and Pokemon Yellow  :D), then moved to Game Boy Advance, then DS and PSP.  I sold my PSP last year, and I still have my DS, though I don't play it much.

I still use the PS2 for music games (DDR, beatmania, GuitarFreaks/DrumMania) but otherwise I don't really play consoles anymore.  Last console game I bought was SSX for 360 simply because that series defines my childhood.  :P

And now that I'm at an age where I have to buy all my own games, I think I'll be sticking with PC.  B)

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

I am hoping to someday be able to make some form of homebrew on my ps3 :).

My two words:

Driving simulators

For some reason, there are no good driving simulators for PC.

What driving simulators are you referring to, because to my knowledge the best sims ever were made for PC.

Current Build: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Windowed | i5-3570K | Asus GTX 660 Top @ 1200Mhz/6524Mhz | Asus P8-Z77V |

Corsair HX750 | WD Black 500 GB | Kingston HyperX Genesis 8 GB (2x4 GB)

I got an xbox with the money I made from my part time job cause all my friends played it. I saved up for a while and upgraded to the computer that I currently use. (I bought the xbox when I was 13)

xbox360 and a wii, both just used for netflix in separate rooms of the house

I don't have one but I would like to get a ps3 (not enough to pay much for one though) to play zombies with my rl friends becase that's what they all have.

My Rig: CPU: 3570k@4.4Ghz | GPU: XFX r9 270x | Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2133 | Cooler: Hyper 212+

PSU: OCZ 700w | Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Z | Headphones: AD700 | Case: NZXT M59 | Monitor: 144hz 1080p

Grew up playing PlayStation, got a bit older and bought a PS2, then the PS3 came out and i got one of those. natural progression i suppose.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

I had a PS3 only to play Gran Turismo 5, most enjoyable driving game I ever played. Other than that never used it for anything else.

Edit: ahem, I own 2 PS2's neither of them work :D :)).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

I've got a xbox, and the only reason I'm holding onto it is because I've put so much time into my achievements *lame I know* , but I'm nearly at 100K. Also it's good to play when you don't wanna play something serious, just jump in bed and fire a fun game up of puzzle quest or something. Also there is no driving sim on PC that is better than forza 4 imo.

#!

I have a 360. Got it for Franchises like Halo and Gears of War.