DrDisrespect Permanently Banned from Twitch

Rupe
8 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

thats all speculation at this point. We dont know what it is or what caused it yet. 

The cops serving a warrant is speculation?  Possible.  Everything is speculation I guess.  If there’s a warrant there will be paperwork and someone will dig it up.  If there isn’t that says something too.

everything is speculation atm really.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

The cops serving a warrant is speculation?  Possible.  Everything is speculation I guess.  If there’s a warrant there will be paperwork and someone will dig it up.  If there isn’t that says something too.

everything is speculation atm really.

indeed, there is no confirmed reasoning at this time thats been publicly leaked or acknowledged, just theories and speculation. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

If you find the video posted earlier in this thread and skip to the end, right before he shouts FUCK and kills the stream you can hear someone walk into the room and say something like "that's enough, put your hands up". It's super quiet and very muffled but its there.

What I think happened is the police knocked on his door, his wife begged them to let him sign off, she then texted him to tell him what was going on and instead of signing off he tried to ignore them. Eventually they got fed up and went to get him.

saw this from a another post & listened to it as much as i could, but cant hear it with all the heavy chatter going around & hard to discern from lots of other peoples voices in that clip.

Details separate people.

2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

indeed, there is no confirmed reasoning at this time thats been publicly leaked or acknowledged, just theories and speculation. 

I thought someone said police entrance was on video.  Second hand though.  I haven’t seen the final video.  Just descriptions of it.  I’m sure seeing it will become unavoidable.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

kinda makes sense,  look at his body language & his voice, his head is going down & down through out the time afterwards the alleged shocking text or whatever he got. as if he's realizing something & accepting the outcome of it & his voice is dampening down more & more & he starts reflecting more on "life's events" being bad, But he keeps trying to grab that high confidence tone  of 'nothings wrong' & failing to sustain it.

He definitely looked like he was going through some shit.

Also, don't know if this was due to the quality of the video, but he looked like he was shaking in some parts as well.

10 minutes ago, NeuesTestament said:

Can you look up online whether criminal charges were filled against someone in the United States? Because what I am thinking is, I don't think Twitch would know of potential criminal misconduct prior to charges being filled. It's not like the police goes to them and is like "hey btw, we are investigating against streamer X for Y" unless Twitch is somewhat involved in the form of having to provide info.

Which adds weight to the rumour he was stealing money from Charity streams. Twitch would know about that before him, they might even have been the ones to report him.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

13 minutes ago, NeuesTestament said:

Can you look up online whether criminal charges were filled against someone in the United States?

Tried searching using his real name and some key words, but all I got was news reports about the ban.

Just now, lewdicrous said:

but he looked like he was shaking in some parts as well.

he's an erratic man in general, you can see the same behavior in his general streams in the past. cant tell whats going on. Only time I've seen him acting"real" is that apology video about cheating.

Details separate people.

5 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Which adds weight to the rumour he was stealing money from Charity streams. Twitch would know about that before him, they might even have been the ones to report him.

I’m not going to even try to predict this one.  Thousands of possibles.  All I know from what little I saw of his act is he didn’t seem particularly sharp to me.  Edgy, but not sharp.  It’s a bad combo. I didn’t see much though.

16 hours ago, dizmo said:

🤷‍♂️

I'm sure they had a reason. He has a history of bad behavior. Down comes the ban hammer.

Who knows what happened, but perma ban is very serious. Also, he's far from very bad behavior, there are streamers that did worse things and stream. 

16 hours ago, mr moose said:

Isn't he the idiot who took a camera into the men's toilet?   I watched a clip of him and decided if that is what passes for entertainment then that explains why the world is going stupid.

From what I remember when that happened it wasn't on purpose as far as to go record random people like so. They or cameraman didn't know etc. Still, that's nothing from what still continus on Twitch and no ban. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

4 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

If that's all he did, to be entirely honest, it's not that bad. It is bad and I definitely see why twitch would drop him, but considering all the rape allegations currently in the esports scene, it's probably the best outcome. lol

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

If that's all he did, to be entirely honest, it's not that bad. It is bad and I definitely see why twitch would drop him, but considering all the rape allegations currently in the esports scene, it's probably the best outcome. lol

Depending on the amount you could still be looking at serious jailtime.

19 minutes ago, NeuesTestament said:

Can you look up online whether criminal charges were filled against someone in the United States? Because what I am thinking is, I don't think Twitch would know of potential criminal misconduct prior to charges being filled. It's not like the police goes to them and is like "hey btw, we are investigating against streamer X for Y" unless Twitch is somewhat involved in the form of having to provide info.

That whole thing isn’t very electronic.  Police in the US are as underfunded as the rest of civil government.  A lot of offices are still running on the 19th century posted bills system.  Have to know where it happened, go to the precinct, and look at a bulletin board.

22 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

"that's enough, put your hands up". It's super quiet and very muffled but its there.

i can hear <something> that sounds like "(inaudible)... hands up". could be background talking in the audio from the video he's playing. or it could be an auditory hallucination because it's what i'm trying to hear  

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

3 minutes ago, Arika S said:

i can hear <something> that sounds like "(inaudible)... hands up". could be background talking in the audio from the video he's playing. or it could be an auditory hallucination because it's what i'm trying to hear  

I listened to that last part for almost 30 times, I cannot hear anything like that.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

12 minutes ago, Levent said:

I listened to that last part for almost 30 times, I cannot hear anything like that.

There's a vague woosh sound then super quiet talking behind the active talking from the video. The "hands up" immediately before he swears and ends the stream 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

19 minutes ago, Arika S said:

I have been a very keen DJ for the majority of my life at this point. I have trained my ears to pick up very subtle changes in audio, things which to most people are invisible. When my friends come over for a session on the decks I'm often correcting their mixes only to be greeted with a puzzled look because I hear the very slight difference in frequency of the beat that they do not.

I'll be honest, I hear something and its sounds very much like "thats enough, hands up" but even on full volume through my £200 Technics DJ Headphones it's still too muffled for me to be 100% sure that is what's said.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

17 minutes ago, Levent said:

You gotta crank the volume up to full with headphones to hear it.

i'm just saying, since there has been a few nabs recently from within twitch from top spots & streamers alike, is it possible there could be a ring on the inside? they're probably connecting the dots .

Details separate people.

Just now, Tech_Dreamer said:

i'm just saying, since there has been a few nabs recently from within twitch from top spots & streamers alike, is it possible there could be a ring on the inside? they're probably connecting the dots .

Anything is possible but with his Wife tweeting thanks to his fans it seems unlikely he did anything sexual.

I'm actually wondering if I can pull the last 20 seconds of Audio from that Video and run it through Virtual DJs 12 Channel EQ VST. I mean its not like I could isolate the voices or anything (thats not possible without serious equipment) but I could remove most of the low end noise and some of the mid to try and boost the voices.....

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I'm actually wondering if I can pull the last 20 seconds of Audio from that Video and run it through Virtual DJs 12 Channel EQ VST. I mean its not like I could isolate the voices or anything (thats not possible without serious equipment) but I could remove most of the low end noise and some of the mid to try and boost the voices.....

that would work

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

8 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Anything is possible but with his Wife tweeting thanks to his fans it seems unlikely he did anything sexual.

it could be, But i dunno. Just to compare ,Cosby's wife stood by him through out the process. shes a strong woman compared to ditch & run bitches who does things for publicity & applause, dropped out at the first sight of trouble. she stood by her life oath of 'through good & bad through her life' vow she made. which is seriously a very strong character. but anyways, you get the point. everything points to some sort of accusation of misconduct. that's why they're using the term "sensitive" to describe it.

Details separate people.

10 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

To her.  Not supporting the rape stuff.  It’s all wild speculation and serves little purpose.  The truth will out.  Usually anyway.  I’m going to not worry about it.