Spritz, the perfect reason to get a smart watch (In the future)

XTankSlayerX

http://www.spritzinc.com/

Why it Works:

Reading is inherently time consuming because your eyes have to move from word to word and line to line. Traditional reading also consumes huge amounts of physical space on a page or screen, which limits reading effectiveness on small displays. Scrolling, pinching, and resizing a reading area doesn’t fix the problem and only frustrates people. Now, with compact text streaming from Spritz, content can be streamed one word at a time, without forcing your eyes to spend time moving around the page. Spritz makes streaming your content easy and more comfortable, especially on small displays. Our “Redicle” technology enhances readability even more by using horizontal lines and hash marks to direct your eyes to the red letter in each word, so you can focus on the content that interests you. Best of all, Spritz’s patent-pending technology can integrate into photos, maps, videos, and websites to promote more effective communication.

I cant be the only one exited for this,  this is amazing. Thought Id share this.

TL:DR

What this pretty much does, it makes your read faster by focusing on one letter in a word.

Try it out:

250WPM

xiSS8E7.gif

350WPM

oo2oOpm.gif

500WPM

56tvOUK.gif

Gif credit goes to this

OH THIS IS SO COOL WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS

Edit: Maybe this will be a common thing and future generations' eyes will barely be able to move. That's probably the only downside of this.

Woo!

I can't read at 500wpm, simply can't. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Try the chrome extension Spreed, not as good as spritz but still good enough and allows you to read any highlighted text.

Can read at 500WPM. Pretty cool.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

Simply amazing. I hope they get enough funding to implement this into everything. Also, this is the perfect reason to buy a smartwatch. A PERFECT REASON.

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

Don't blink.  I wish there was slightly more of a pause between sentences on the faster speeds.  Interesting concept though.

Simply amazing. I hope they get enough funding to implement this into everything. Also, this is the perfect reason to buy a smartwatch. A PERFECT REASON.

Changed the title... That is a good reason

Hmm, didn't think I could that fast. Very interesting.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Hopefully they allow it to be a thing where you can just put text in and get an output :D

i can read normally at 500WPM

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

This is quite interesting, and could possibly actually get me to buy a smart-watch at some point.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

THIS IS AMAZING! if small displays like Smart Watches or Google Glass for example, used this texts and emails the problem of having a smaller display is pretty much gone, I use a SW2 and while reading messages quickly to see if it's important or not isn't a problem, reading long emails can be, this would make it really useful on wearable tech. I'm excited, I want it, and now.

Its a really cool idea, but I did all the speeds, and now my eyes kinda hurt and I see a black rectangle every time I blink.

And when I was at above 400 I wasn't blinking, could be straining for a long amount of text.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4